Sinking Love (Sequel)✔

By werewolf10101

(Sequel to Teen wolf Derek hale.) *WILL BE UNDER-RECONSTRUCTION SOON!!* Layla and Derek are back again! They... More

(3x1) Tattoo.
(3x2) Chaos Rising (Part 1)
(3x2) Chaos Rising (Part 2)
(3x2) Chaos Rising (Part 3)
(3x03) Fireflies.
(3x04) Unleashed
(3x05) Frayed.
Wedding, Part 1.
Wedding, Part 2.
(3x07) Currents.
(3x08) Visionary.
(3x09) The Girl Who Knew Too Much, Part 1.
(3x09) The Girl Who Knew Too Much, Part 2.
(3x10) Overlooked, Part 1.
(3x10) Overlooked, Part 2.
(3x11) Alpha Pact.
(3x12) Lunar Eclipse.
(3x13) Anchor.
(3x14) More Bad Than Good.
(3x15) Galvanize.
(3x16) Illuminated.
(3x17) SilverFinger.
(3x18) Riddled.
(3x19) Leatharia Vulpina.
(3x20) Echo House.
(3x21) The Fox and The Wolf.
(3x22) De-Void.
(3x23) Insatiable .
(3x24) The Divine Move.
(4x01) The Dark Moon.
(4x02) 117.
(4x03) Muted.
(4x04) The Benefactor.
(4x05) I.E.D.
(4x06) Orphaned.
(4x07) Weaponised
(4x08) Time Of Death.
(4x09) Perishable.
(4x10) Monstrous.
(4x11) A Promise To The Dead.
(4x12) Smoke & Mirrors.
(4x13) Pregnancy.
Season 6B.
(6x19) Broken glass.
(6x20) The Wolves Of War.
Epilogue
Extra Chapter (1)
Extra Chapter (2)
What do you guys think?
Always And Forever.

(3x06) Motel California.

8.6K 161 48
By werewolf10101

~Not Edited~

Quote:

He never left me, he kept his promise and stayed with me.

~Layla McCall~ 

(Layla's Outfit on top)

I stared in shock not daring to move a body part, he was leaning against the door frame all bloody and injured, i swallowed loudly. None of us dared to talk,  i shook my head. "Derek." I breathed, he slowly tipped over making me grab onto him holding him tightly. "Oh my god." I held onto him, shutting the door behind us. 

I threw his arm around my shoulder as i wobbled my way upstairs breathlessly. He is so heavy, we climbed the stairs making him groan in pain, once we made it upstairs i took him to my room laying him down on the bed. "I need to get somethings to clean your wound." I said turning around but a hand grabbed onto my wrist stopping me. 

I looked down to see Derek holding onto my wrist with his eyes barley opened. "Don't leave me." He whispered through his pain. 

I felt tears form into my eyes realizing the guy that i love and i thought was dead was in front of me. "Derek i need to clean your injures and i'll be with you as long as you want." He slowly let go of my wrist, laying back down closing his eyes. 

I felt his pain literally felt his pain and it hurt bad as i clutched onto my stomach area, i quickly made my way downstairs grabbing a bowl of water and a cloth. I quickly made my way to my room shutting the door behind me. 

I set the bowl of water and cloth, knowing Derek had fainted, i ripped his shirt opened, sticking the cloth in the water cleaning up his wounds as i cleaned all the dried blood off his body and face. "I thought you died." I whispered as my voice cracked at the end. 

I stood up grabbing my phone walking to the window, i dialed Scott's number but he wouldn't answer neither would Stiles, i called everyone else but they wouldn't answer, i couldn't contact Cora because she doesn't have a phone yet, i heard shuffling behind me to see Derek trying to standing up. 

I quickly ran towards him. "Derek you're injured!" I said laying him back down. "Don't even think about getting up!" I scolded him. 

He chuckled but then groaned in pain. "Is it that bad?" He asked breathlessly. 

I nodded looking at his injuries. "Yeah, not just bad much worse." I said as i lifted my eyes to meet his. 

Derek looked at me smiling before his smile dropped. "I have to find the others. They think i'm dead." Derek said trying to get up, i pushed him back down. 

"No, Derek." 

"Layla, they think i'm dead." 

I huffed. "I know and i'll tell them when they pick up their stupid phones." He reached over putting a stray of hair behind my ear scanning my face. "When will you heal?" I asked. 

Without taking his eyes off me he answered. "It takes time." He answered. "I'm sorry." He apologized making me look at him confused. "I'm sorry for making you cry, i know you went through hell when i wasn't here. Thinking i was dead, i felt your emotions and i know you felt like dying, i felt every inch of it and do you know what it did to me? It made me feel guilty for causing you so much pain, i promised to not hurt you and i did." He said guilty. 

I put my hand on his cheek stroking it. "Derek it wasn't your fault." I hate myself for making him feel guilty. "You were injured! Stop blaming yourself." I told him. 

"But-" I  cut him off by smashing my lips onto his soft ones and crawled onto his lap not breaking the kiss. 

I kissed him with all passion and love, Derek grabbed my hips rolling us over. Hovering over me, he kissed me harder and harder each time we moved, he broke the kiss making me gasp for air, he leaned down giving me open my mouth kisses on my jaw to my neck, he grabs onto my thigh throwing it around his hips, i held onto his chest making sure not to touch anywhere that would hurt him. 

He pulled away from my neck as his fingers went over to the hem of my shirt which was actually his. Pulling it above my head taking it off leaving me with my undergarment, his lips slowly made it's way down to my stomach, i closed my eyes moaning. 

My eyes opened when he pulled away, he leaned down capturing my lips once more. "I love you." He said through the kiss. 

I wrapped my hands around his neck pulling him closer to me. "I love you too." I said continuing kissing him like there was no tomorrow. 

~~~~~~~

I stirred around before opening my eyes to see Derek sitting on the edge of my bed, i rubbed my eyes, sitting up holding the sheets tighter to my chest, i crawled over wrapping my arms around him from behind kissing his tattoo, he held onto my hands turning around facing me. 

I leaned up as he leaned down capturing my lips with his, we made out until we pulled away breathlessly putting our foreheads together, he pecked my lips a few times before his eyes fell onto my ring finger. "Where is your ring?" He asked, as he looked up at me. 

I showed him my engagement ring on the chain around my neck. "Right here." He reached over touching it and smiled. 

He moved his hands around my neck unclasped the chain around my neck, taking the ring off of it holding the ring tightly in his hand as he grabbed my hand, and slipped the engagement ring back where it was supposed to be. "I don't want you to take this off ever." He whispered as he brought my finger to his mouth kissing it. 

I smiled. "I promise i won't." I said, my eyes fell to his injuries. "You healed!" I pointed out as i looked at his normal stomach happily. 

He laughed at my reaction as he pulled me into his chest, kissing my head. "All because of you." He told me as i nuzzled my head into his chest. "Let's lay back down." He said and i nodded, we both crawled over to our pillows, we both laid down, Derek wrapped his arms around me as i put my head in his chest. "I think we should get married this weekend." Derek said making me freeze and look up at him. 

"What?" I asked in shock. 

He sat up leaning against the headboard. "I know, it's too early and we made a deal that we would get married after you graduate but i want to get married to you now and i want to call you my wife." Derek said making me stare at him in shock. I want to get married too just like he does, but aren't there too much problems to have a wedding? "Ignore the stupid problems, look if you agree we'll get married when everyone is back." I bit my lip staring at him. 

I slowly nodded. "Fine, once Scott and them are back we'll get married." I agreed, Derek smiled pulling me closer to him kissing my head. "I love you." I whispered as i closed my eyes. 

"I love you too." He wrapped his other arm around me holding me tight like he was scared of losing me. 

I guess i'm getting married....my eyes shot open remembering something....Wedding plans...I slapped Derek in the chest making him groan in pain. "What was that for?" He asked looking at me confused. 

I sat up holding the sheets tight to my chest. "Wedding plans! Rings! freaking wedding dress! God Derek you could of told me before." I said laying my head back on my pillow. 

Derek chuckled. "Forget about wedding plans right now, we could think of you know." He winked as he crawled on top of me hovering over me. 

"Oh god." I whispered as he laughed kissing my neck. 

~~~~~~~~~

I let the hot water hit my body as i thought of Derek, him being hurt, me thinking he was dead and i can't believe he felt guilty for me being hurt. I grabbed the shampoo bottle squeezing some out rubbing it on my head, i put some body wash on my body. When i was finally done i grabbed my towel wrapping my towel around my body. 

i jumped out of the shower and walked towards the foggy mirror, i wiped away the fog on the mirror look at myself, i look better than how i was the other days when i thought Derek was dead, i sighed dropping the towel to the ground. "Wow." I heard Derek's voice from behind me making me jump and turn around to see him standing there smirking. "I thought i was the one going to rip that towel off of you." Derek said making me blush. 

I quickly picked up my towel and slapped him with my hand. "It's not like i haven't seen anything before, babe." I rolled my eyes turning my back to him blushing. "Stop hiding from me." He whispered in my ear making me shiver. "I mean i'm not hiding from you." I looked at him confused through the mirror turning around and regretting it instantly. 

I didn't even realize he wasn't wearing anything and he was standing in front of me completely naked, i gaped at him. "Derek Hale get in the shower now." I said pointing at the shower. 

I picked my undergarment before i walked out of the bathroom i heard him say. "I want to shower with you." He said. 

I smirked turning around. "Not going to happen, Mr. Hale." I said shutting the door behind me. 

Smiling as i put my undergarment on, i grabbed my outfit (Outfit on top) throwing it on and walked over to the blow dryer and dried my hair once i was done, i waved out my hair. I grabbed my makeup bag and applied makeup. 

The bathroom door opened welcoming the fog, and a wet Derek with a towel covering him showing his v line making me bite my lip. "Could you stop eye raping me?" I looked up at him to see him smirking at me. 

I rolled my eyes turning around going to my closet, i pulled out the clothes Derek leaves at my house and threw at him, which he easily caught. "I'm going to make some food, you must be hungry." I said. 

Walking towards the door. "Did you eat anything when i was gone?" Derek asked. I swallowed hardly, what should i say? I can't tell him the truth, i mean i haven't eaten in since he was gone  he is going to blame himself again. "You didn't did you?" I turned around looking at him. "Dammit." He muttered and cursed under his breath. 

I walked towards him grabbing his arm. "It's not your fault, i was the one who decided not to eat, look i promise you i will start eating from now on if you don't blame yourself. We have a deal." He stared at me for a few minutes. 

She is my weakness. "Fine." He agreed nodding. 

I smiled brightly at him turning around going towards the door again. "Good, i'm going to make some food, meet me downstairs." I told him as i exited the room going downstairs into the kitchen. 

I opened our fridge taking out two eggs, i cracked them in a pan and added some salt, once they were fixed i put them in a plate, making some orange juice, and chopping up fruits. As i was chopping them i felt two strong arms around my waist and a kiss on my cheek. "You look good when you're cooking, you're so focused." He said continuing to kiss my cheek. 

I giggled when his breath tickled my neck, he chuckled. "Breakfast is served." I said turning around taking the plate of fruit getting out of his grasp and walked towards the table. "Come sit." I pointed at the chair across me. 

I pulled my chair out sitting down the same time Derek did as i was eating, i felt Derek's gaze on me, i glanced up at him to see him eating with a sad look. "What were you doing when i was gone?" Derek asked making me slowly stop chewing and swallow. 

I inhaled sharply before replying. "Derek, it's in the past, i'm fine and you are too." I hoped he would let it go but he didn't. 

"Tell me. Layla." He demanded. "Would you just tell me what you did when i was gone? When you thought i was dead." I clenched my jaw not wanting to tell him feeling tears burn in my eyes remembering. "Tell me!" He argued making me stand up and slap the table. 

"You really want to know what the hell i did!?" I shouted, he kept his eyes on me as i looked back him with my teary eyes. "I locked myself in my room not talking to anyone! Not eating! Crying myself to sleep every damn night! I would barley even sleep! Dammit Derek all i could think of was you dead! Is that what you wanted to hear!?" I yelled at him as my voice cracked at each and every word. 

He slowly stood up walking towards me who was crying, he silently wrapped his arms around me, as i clutched onto him crying. "I'm sorry." He whispered against me. 

I held onto him tighter, i looked up. "Please stop asking questions of when you were gone, all that matters is that you are here alive in front of me, i don't ever want to think of you dead." I told him as our foreheads were against each other, i put one of my hands on his cheek. 

He leaned down kissing my lips. "We have wedding plans." He said as he pulled away. 

I closed my eyes knowing this was going to be a tiring week for me and Derek. "I've got to call Cora and Peter and tell them you're alive." I said going over to my phone dialing Peter's number. 

"Hello?" He answered after one ring. 

"Peter i have news." I said looking over at Derek who stared at me throwing a strawberry in his mouth. 

"You sound happy? You moved on from Derek's death or something?" I rolled my eyes at what he said. 

Derek sighed. "Peter, Derek is alive he is with me." I told him making him go quiet, my face scrunch in confusion, the only thing i could hear was breathing. "Peter?" I looked at Derek who shared the same confused look.

Next thing you know i heard the phone moving around. "My brother is alive?" I heard Cora's voice. 

I smiled. "Yup and he is fully healed, before when he came on my doorstep it was like he was dying but now he has fully recovered." Derek winked at me. 

I blushed looking down. It was the sex. I heard him say in my head making me send him a death stare. "Thank god!" I heard her squeal in happiness. 

"And i got another news, we are getting married this week." I told her making her stop squealing and the only thing i heard was breathing. 

I sent Derek a look of are they kidding and the next thing i know there was screaming in my ear making me pull the phone away from my ear feeling it go deaf. "Cora! My ear!" I told her as i held onto the dead ear. 

"Sorry! But i got excited my brother is finally growing up." She said making me laugh and causing Derek to send me a playful glare for laughing. 

"I'll be seeing you soon, bye Peter, Cora." I said, they said their 'bye's' before i ended the call. 

I sighed putting my phone on the table. "Guess we have to start planning our wedding." I said clapping my hands together. 

Derek nodded. "Let's get to work!" We are both going to stress so much.... 

~~~~~~~~~

I groaned as i threw myself back on the couch in Derek's loft, Derek rubbed his temple looking down at the notebook. "See i told you this would be stressful." I told him as i closed my eyes. 

My phone buzzed beside me making me groan in annoyance, i answered the phone without looking at the contact. "Layla Lora McCall! Where in the god's name are you?" I heard my mom scream making me cringe. 

"Mom i'm at the loft." I told her as Derek grabbed my legs putting it on his lap rubbing my leg up and down. 

"What are you doing there?" She asked. 

I looked at Derek smiling. "Mom, Derek is alive." I said looking down playing with the notebook in my hand that had our wedding plans in there. 

"He's alive?" My mom asked as she sighed in relief. "Thank god!" She said i imagine her smiling right now. 

"Oh and mom, we are getting married this weekend." I told her. 

Moving the phone away from my ear knowing i would get yelled at. "What!?" She screamed in shock making me sigh in relief that i pulled the phone away from my ear. "You're getting married this weekend?" She asked still in shock.  "Wow." I can imagine tears in her eyes. "My daughter is growing up and soon she'll start her own family." I heard a crack in her voice. 

I smiled with tears in my eyes. "Mom, stop you're going to make me cry, i need to go. I have to call Scott and the others tell them that Derek is alive." I told her, we said our bye's before ending the call. "Next." I said making Derek laugh. 

I dialed my brother's number waiting for him to pick after two rings he finally picked up. "Scott/Layla i got good news." We both said at the same time. "You go first." We said at the same time again. "Scott go first." I told him before we could say the same thing again. 

"Derek is alive." Scott said making me laugh as i looked at Derek who was with me. 

"I know, he is with me i took care of his injuries." I said winking at Derek. 

"You knew? And you didn't tell me?" He asked in shock. 

I shook my head. "Well some people should answer their phones! What if i was dying? Answer your phone next time Scott." I told him. "Anyways i have some other news! We are getting married this weekend so you better be there!" Before he could say anything i cut him off. "Oh and you're going to be the one walking me down the aisle." Knowing i have no one else. 

Scott was quiet like my mom and Cora. "What the heck!?" He said in shock. "I don't know what to say i'm shocked not at me walking you down the aisle but at the wedding, you two told us that you were going to get married after you graduate!" I bit my lip knowing it was Derek's idea. 

"Wedding!?" I heard Stiles' voice in the background, i heard shuffling from the phone. "You two are liars! Now i don't know what suit to wear for the wedding! Thanks a lot and how come Scott get's to the man walking you down the aisle?" Stiles complained. 

I rolled my eyes. "Scott's my brother, and Stiles you'll be Derek's best man." I smiled at Derek making him send me a are you kidding me look. 

I bit my lip holding my laugh. "O-oh okay...um..just tell him not to kill me." Stiles said before i heard shuffling again. 

"I'll gladly walk you down the aisle." I heard Scott say, we talked a little more before i ended the call, i told him to tell the other that Derek is alive and that we will have our wedding this weekend. 

Lydia went crazy on me telling me that i'm an idiot and as soon as she comes back she will help me find a dress, Allison just laughed and i offered her to be my second bridesmaid she gladly accepted. 

I laid my head on Derek's shoulder groaning. "Are we done?" I asked. 

He nodded. "Yup we are! Now all we have left is to set up the wedding and pick our wedding outfits." I nodded as i put my head in Derek's chest while he wrapped his arms around my waist. To be honest Derek is good at cuddling no matter how scary he looks he is known for the best person to cuddle with. 

~~~~~~~~~

3x06 Motel California finished!

Derek and Layla are going to get married! I know these chapters have been short! But i promise that i will try to make them longer anyways who else is excited to see Layla and Derek getting married? Leave it in the comments bellow! 

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Please comment, vote, share and i will see you with another chapter! Peace Love ya! <3

:) Smile and stay positive!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 4.1K 72
Derek Hale x OC Season 1-4 ©️ derekhalekolmlover
110K 3K 63
Ashley Grey was the girlfriend of eighteen months to Scott Mccall, and she goes to the woods with Scott and their best friend Stiles Stilinski in sea...
209K 4.9K 59
//Book 2 in the Mama Hale Series// Lyrica Hale's story continues, 4 weeks after the events that ended so many lives and almost ended more. New friend...
7.2K 218 24
Scott McCall has been a werewolf for a few months now, but his life hasn't really gotten any easier since he defeated Peter. His crush still doesn't...