The unheard voices (Naruto Fa...

By Auto_Maniac

Shi was a simple girl. Never was rude, never argued, never disobeyed orders and was always silent. But no one... More

Shi gami
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Dedications already!
Chapter 5
New story!
Another new story!
Drunk Uchiha and Senju
Please read
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Drunk Akatsuki

525 18 4
By Auto_Maniac

Itachi kept screaming out and pointing at people.

"FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!" And so on until he came to me. "FUCK ME!" He yelled out.

Tobi just ran around sceaming that Hidan is going to rape him which he is trying to.

Pein, Kakuzu, Kisame, Sasori, Zetsu are passed out. Deidara is humping Sasori's body.... *shiver*

And Konan is trying to get in bed with me...... why me.....

I felt two pairs of arms rap around me as Itachi and Konan pulled me into a dark room. "Time for some fun Shi-Chan~" I heard Konan purr as she tugged my shirt off me.

"I am going to fuck you both until you cant walk...." Itachi grinned as he ripped mine and Konan's clothes off and took his shirt off, he was slowly dropping his pants aswell....

Help....... Me.......

-

If you guys actually want lemons I will make a lemon book and put anyone you want with my OC of your choice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

566K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
411K 19.6K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
474K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...