The Flash and Arrow imagines...

By JustAnonWriter

Just our loving show The Flash, you can Request! No more words, let's get going. Warning: short but affectiv... More

Request open!
1| Barry Allen
1'5| Barry Allen
2| Julian Albert
3| Wally West
4| Oliver Queen
5|Sara Lance
5'5| Sara Lance
6| Julian Albert(smut!)
What?!?!
7| Barry Allen (smut!)
8| Cisco Ramon (r)
Request close!!
9| Multi characters
Multi characters (p. 2)
Wow
Multi Characters <P.3>
10|Cisco Ramon (r,smut!)
Announcement
Cisco Ramon (r,cont)
11| Barry Allen
Request back open folks!
New account!!
Oliver Queen (request)
Shit....
Julian Albert
Barry Allen
I ran out of idea T T
Ending

About me

1.3K 14 14
By JustAnonWriter

Q1: If you're a meta, what power would it be?

A1: It will be power about brain and mind, you literally can do anything and be badass as well as smart as fuxk! For example, you can control mind, read minds... those are the typical of mind power, to another level when you look furthermore, you will realize that you can shut the brain down or some parts of it if you want, or if you don't want to destroy the brain you can make it damage other organs like heart or the blood flows.....

Q2: Meta nickname????

A2: Brain Teaser ( a nickname from an author and she give me this awesome nickname while do me an imagine) and Mind Struck

Q3: Oliver or Barry? Why?

A3: Oliver, he's hot duh ( so is Bar) and rich and strong and smart, has experiences and very affective, protective....

To Barry, he would be with Albert.

Q4: Your OTP?????

- Oh my, lots of them. Allenbert, Olicity, Harrison and Cisco,..... if it comes to Harry Potter, there will be Drarry! Ronmione! Nuna! Wolfstar ❤❤ !

Q5: Who don't you ship??

- Julian and Caitlin, uh uh nope. Oliver and anyone else, except for Felicity, and there is the most disgusting ship in my opinion, if you like them, meh, just keep reading ma story ok 😭😂.

I FUXKING HATE DRAMIONE!!!! There I said it.

So it's the end of it????? Yep!
And the Cisco girl, your request will be made soon :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

553K 10K 137
This book is mainly Imagines Now! I write Requests, Preferences, and i even do GIF's. I will add anyone you want me to. From the show, of course. If...
30.8K 660 29
When she was only six months old, Kat's mother was murdered. Her 11 year old brother had seen it all. He was taken in by his best friend's father whi...
539K 11.6K 101
This is a book filled with imagines, oneshots, preferences and many more about the men of The Flash and other Arrowverse characters. It's made for ma...
38.2K 852 31
Pretty self explanatory I think. Lot's of hurt Barry! Barry whumps! yay! Started a bit late, but here we gooo!