8| Cisco Ramon (r)

" Clarity? Are you sure you okay? " Harrison asked full of concerned

" Why you asked? Never feel better " you fake a smile with your contacts lens and heavy makeup. You have ditching your glasses and smarty pants look into the basic girl you think that is better than you are.

You, the powerful meta could used electricity in different ways due to your emotions, you have a hard time controlling it so you don't really uses it much. They called you the Glitch, you use electric to travel by glitching and shot electric beams out of your slender fingertips, and so much more. You are amazing, every body knows that, Cisco knows that better than anyone else, he loves you.... the old you. Until you decide to changes it all, turning into a stranger that no one recognizes, and it hurts him to know that you're insecure, you think that you're not pretty or perfect, and now, he is here to prove that you're wrong.

" Harry, may us be alone for a while? Please? " Cisco said, anger and sadness mixed together, careful not to raise his voice.

" Sure... " Harrison said then stood up, he tap on Cisco shoulder " Contain yourself will you? " he whispered

" I promised " Cisco answer then nodded to the smiling Harrison, who just left the room a couple of seconds ago.

" Heya Cisco! " you said, faking your own personality, which he doesn't want you to be, he was here to bring you back.

" Clarity.... why'd you do this to yourself? "

" Wha? What do you mean? " you raised an eyebrow, still faking the smile, but it has crooked.

" Why are you decide to change? We love you, I love you! " he said, grabbed lightly but forcefully onto your shoulders.

" What? You don't like me changing to a better person? " 

"  This? Better you? YOU, BRINGS OUT THE WORST! " he yelled

" Cisco! " said Harrison, grumping against Cisco as he started to calm down.

" Sorry " he said, but it was a whisper through his lips.

" I-I " you were near to crying, face reddened as your unnatural eyes color flicker with tears.

" Shhh... good Clarity... " he hugs you into his arms, comforting you " Harrison told me everything, you don't have to hide from me "

" I- I hate myself, I-I'm ugly, useless and.. and not worth the loving, I hate my appearance! " you shouted into his arms crying, still.

" You hate me! " you continued

" No, I don't. I love you, I need you back, to be the sweet Clarity that always with me, fixing my computers, loving me,.... I need you back, this isn't you "

" You're right! This isn't me, but I don't want to be my old self either! "

" You don't have to changes into this mess like this to be cute and adorable?! You are always perfect for me. And I'm sure that everyone agrees too "

" Really? " you said looking into his eyes, tears still dripping down your cheeks.

" Yes, really " he said wiping the ugly tears of your beautiful face. " You are the most beautiful "

" Alright... if you say so " You said smiling " I feel much better now... thanks to you "

" That's the smile I want to see, cupcake " he said kissing your forehead then tap your head.

" Okay! Now, you go to the bathroom, get all the awful makeup that was on your beautiful face, put on the glasses and your normal clothes then meet me downstairs "

" Wait, for what?! "

" It's a date! " said Cisco

" I didn't agree with this "

" You don't want to ? " Cisco said, his moody face was down to a sad face

" No! No! It's perfect! I'll go change " you squealed, not know what to response to the smiley Cisco. But you know for sure that this will be a good date night, just the two of you...

He makes you feel happy and beautiful, which he always said to you every morning and night, he makes you laugh, smile, you are you around him, he's the only one, and you love him unconditionally. You're fragile personality makes him wanted to protect and carries you, wanted to sing to you every night until you falls asleep, cheered you up whenever you feel down, tell jokes even though it's terrible just to make you smile. He love you unconditionally.

After leaving the lab to change to your clothes, you called to him, not forget to said the magical words as you kissed him lightly on the lips, blushing and smiling.

" I LOVE YOU, CISCO RAMON "

How was it? I didnt think i did my best in this... Oh well, I hope you find it average, thanks for requesting.

love,

Sarah.

sparkle123tt