The love between two ❤

By Emily2001_15

This is a Demi Lovato fan fiction where in fact she is attracted to the same gender. If you are not comfortab... More

Demitria! ❤🖤
Demi freaking lovato!!!!!!!!!!!
Confident and Beautiful
Mercy
Apprehensive
Emily started to laugh
I vowed some things
Stitches
That kiss
Scheme
Who?
note
One last time
What has this girl done to me?
I am her
ran
Vacation
Pretty boy
Mysterious note
Rose restaurant.
Forgive
Cherish
Question?
Bonus chapter -1
Bonus chapter -2

Abbie...

109 4 0
By Emily2001_15

Enjoy this chapter!! 🤗
(Same day as last chapter just in Demi's point of view: SURPRISE)

Demi's p.o.v:

I wake up and go get it the shower. The water is so warm it makes me feel so calm. I just want to stay in it all day long but obviously I can't.

While washing my hair my thoughts drift to:

Abbie.....

What has this girl done to me. We've only meet because of my mistake of messaging a stranger but it was the best mistake I have ever made. She doesn't know that I'm Demi Lovato.

It's like she cast a spell on me somehow and I don't know if I really want her to take the curse away. I, as everyone already knows is bisexual and I think I'm falling for her.

I can't let her know that I'm actually Demi Lovato because she might hate me or love me for a different reason than I actually want her to feel about me. I get out of the shower and get dressed.

I grab my keys, an apple, and my purse while heading to the door. Skipping out of my house, I climb in my limo. Heading to the music studio.

I arrive at the studio and immediately relax. It's my safe haven, the place I get to be myself without having to impress the press. Or always act like I'm better than everyone else. I can be me and only me!

"Ok Demi can you start with your song 'Everything you're not' please!" Phil asks.

"For sure Phil." I tell him with my best smile. He's like my big brother and he's awesome.

---------------After studio time--------
-----------

I decide to go to subway to eat lunch because subway is bae! I got my body guards to get me into subway unseen. Magic! Nah they just when through the back and to my luck the worker there isn't a fan of mine. I'm actually glad. Phil gave me tickets to my next show and a VIP pass to give to a random fan and I'm pretty excited. I love seeing my fans faces all lit up when I had them free tickets.

I was brought out of my thoughts when the doors bell rang, I immediately looked down at the table to have my hair covering my face.

My phone buzzed and I immediately knew I got a text.

Messages:

A: OMG! Guess what!!

D: what? 😜

A: I see Demi freaking Lovato that's what she's so fine! Aha!

Oh my. She's a lesbian, I'm so happy but I gotta play it cool. I wish she knew who she was talking to, oh well. I'll tell her sooner or later. I hope she'll accept me for me and not just because I'm famous. I have a plan.

D: you like girls too?

A: what? You're lesbian?

D: yup

A: lol wow! Btw I call Demi Lovato she's mine

D: lol she's all yours! Btw you should go talk to her

A: are you kidding?

D: no?

A: I'd freak out and scare her off

D: come on, do it!

A: fine but is it weird every time I message you and you start to reply Demi Lovato is too?

D: ummmm no

A; lol ok, I'm gonna talk to her!! 😉😍😂😜😂

D: go get her tiger 😜😉😏😏😏

A: oh josh stop you weirdo! Omg Demi's looking at me

D: lol cool

A: I got to go my breaks almost done I got twenty minutes left and I wanna talk to miss hot stuff over there plus I'm hungry

D: hot huh?

A: totally 😂😂 bye

D: bye have fun 😏😏

End of messages

She doesn't reply to my last message and she quickly walks up to the counter and orders. She has a concentrated expression on her face. I smile thoughtfully.

She looks at me and gives me a small smile, I giggle and her smile widens. I decide to torture her a little so I wave her over. Her eyes widen and I can't keep my smile from widening.

She looks like she's about to pass out but in ten seconds she's infringing of my table. She slowly pulls the chair out and lowers herself into it. I can't help but smile.

"I'm Demi Lovato, what's your name?" I ask her

"My name I..is a..a...a..Abbie?" She says but it sounds more like a question than an answer but I just smiles at her because it's adorable.

After awhile She seems to get more comfortable and we start talking like we have known each other forever. She has a gorgeous smile and I can't help but smile. She looks at her watch and sighs. I frown.

"What's wrong?" I ask her

"I have to go to work" She says sadly and slowly she gets up from her chair.

I stand up and hug her tightly. She freezes and tenses up. She slowly wrap her arms around me and engulfs me in a really long and comfortable hug.  She pulls away and I hand her an envelope.

"What's this?" She asks me

"It's for you! Umm you should probably get back to work don't you think abb?" I say and She smiles at the nickname.

She gives me another quick hug and says goodbye. I watch as the girl I like walks away and I can't help but smile.

I can just imagine her expression when she opens the envelope.

I smile to myself and walk back to the limousine and tell the driver to take me home.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
So how was that chapter?
Please leave comments and please vote thanks and I hope you enjoyed it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68 0 35
Arielle Summers knew she can't hold all of her pain inside forever. The scars and cuts on her arm seemed like they would never heal. She knows cuttin...
315K 13.2K 45
Y/n has lived a rough life, getting rejected and dumped by every guy she's dated. All because of her special condition. She believes that it shouldn'...
383K 25.5K 47
Dear Rory, I'm sorry about what I said. I'm leaving for LA in two days. Can we talk before then, please? We can just drive around as usual. I do...
1.5M 59.6K 45
"Noah, I won't do it unless you ask me to," he whispered, his voice seductively low. "What?" I asked almost breathless. "Kiss you," he murmured. "And...