Do Over (Drarry)

Por Clevermess

Set in Sixth Year but doesnt follow book or movie Harry's life has been hell and he deserves a redo. Can his... Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
Epilogue

10

23.1K 830 247
Por Clevermess

            The rest of the break passed incredibly well. The death eaters were very nice to Harry and Tom even let him sit in on one of the meetings. That's where Harry met Nagini and he talked to her all day long. He was sad she had to go but Draco promised once they got back to their chambers, they could get him one as a pet.

          Blaise even visited too and played in the snow with Harry along with Draco who he seemed to notice was a lot happier.

          But now they were back at Hogwarts trying to get Harry to take the potion to age him to eight years old. It was already January 3rd and they wanted to keep him on track. Next they'd age him to ten then to fourteen and then back to sixteen, ending the plan a little earlier than planned.

          "Dwaco, I don't want it." Harry told Draco. Like when he was aged to four, Harry was in Draco's lap and hiding his face in his chest.       

          "Harry, do you remember when you drank the potion when you were three and then you were four after you woke up?" Draco questioned.

          "Yes." Harry whimpered.

          "Well you're gonna drink this and then get really sleepy again but this time you'll be eight." Draco explained and Harry let out a small cry.

          "I no wanna be eight. I fouw." Harry cried. "Hawwy likes being fouw." He exclaimed.

          "Harry, shh." Draco lifted Harry up and rocked him. He gave Severus and Dumbledore a look to back off which they did. "Harry, it's gonna be okay."

          "Don' make me take." He told Draco who hugged the little boy tightly.

          "Harry, you wanna know a secret?" Draco whispered.

          "Yeah."

          "When you turn eight, you can do a lot of cool things. You'll be able to stay up until eight, take showers, I'll let you come flying with me... you'll get a big boy bed!"

          "But we pway still?" He asked and Draco agreed.

          "We'll always play Harry." Draco promised. "All you need to do is drink the potion and it'll be okay."

          "Okay." Harry said sadly. Draco took the potion from Severus and gave it to Harry drank it. He gagged a bit but slowly started to fall asleep because like last time, there was a sleeping draught mixed in.

          Draco brought Harry into his room and it had already altered to fit eight year old Harry. He had already started growing so Draco had to place him in the bed. He pressed a kiss on his forehead and then walked back out.

          "So he'll return to sixteen in about April. Are you sure you don't want it to be pushed back? Like turn him to twelve then fourteen? It'll only be a month." Severus explained but Draco shook his head.

          "Because then he'll have no life in this year and I believe he should have somewhat of a sixth year as a normal teen." He explained then glanced over to Dumbledore.

          "Very well." Dumbledore grinned. "Then I do believe young Harry would just be delighted to be aged back to his normal self. Being a child isn't all it's cracked up to be." Dumbledore laughed at himself. He nodded his head and then left the chambers. Draco sneered in the direction of the man.

          "I'll show him cracked up." He hissed and Severus laid a hand on Draco's shoulder.

          "It'll be okay. Potter will see Dumbledore for who he really is. He already has somewhat." Severus explained. "He'll be okay Draco and remember if you're getting too stressed out, let me know and we can call the whole thing off."

          "No, it's only three more month, I can take it."

          "Just heed my warning." He told Draco. With that, he was gone and Draco sat on the couch.

          Like last time, he got his work done and even watched something on the History Channel before Harry emerged from his room. He shot up to four feet and looked to be an incredibly health weight. He seemed to have changed into new clothes for they looked fitted on him and they weren't the same ones Draco had him in.

          "Hey there buddy, how'd you sleep?" Draco asked. Harry blinked excessively at him before speaking.

          "I slept well." He told the older boy quietly. "My eyes hurt though." He told Draco. Draco frowned at the sentence. Not because his eyes hurt but because he was able to say his R's.

          "Your glasses need adjusting. Come here." He advised the boy who walked over to him. He sat next to Draco and looked up at him. Draco placed his wand up to Harry's glasses. "Tell me when." He said.  Several seconds passed before Harry told him to stop. He grinned at Draco and hugged him.

          "Thank you Draco." He told the boy. "Can we eat something? I'm hungry." He told Draco who ruffled his hair.

          "Sure sweet boy, what do you feel like having?" He asked and pondered a bit.

          "Can we have... fish and chips?" He asked and Draco nodded.

          "Okay go wash up while I prepare it." Draco stood up and Harry agreed before scampering off.

          He walked over to the freezer and pulled out what Harry requested. He heated it up with his wand and as it was ready, Harry took a seat at the table.

          "Can we go outside after lunch?" Harry asked as Draco served him. "Thank you."    

          "You're welcome and yes we can, what do you wanna do? Do you want to sled?"

          "Yeah! And make another snowman. Is Blaise around with Nevy? Can we play with them?" He asked and Draco laughed at the little chatter box.

          "Have you had enough of just me that you want them two around?" He laughed but Harry looked horrorstruck.

          "No Draco! I love being with you, they're our friends and I thought we could play. We don't have to play with them." He told looking defeated.

          "I'm just joking with you Harry." Draco quickly assured. "We can find them." Harry chewed on his lip and then looked up at Draco.

          "You're not gonna make me play alone with them right? I don't want to go without you." He admitted and Draco shook his head.

          "No goofball, you won't have to play alone with them. I'll be with you." He promised and Harry smiled again.

          "Okay!"

          "You need to eat though sweetie." Draco encouraged. Harry nodded and picked up a fish stick before eating him. He hummed in enjoyment causing Draco to grin. He stole one of Harry's chips and Harry pouted but allowed it to happen.

          When he was all finished, Harry used the toilet, washed his hands and then put on clothes to go outside in. 

          When they left their chambers, Harry held Draco's hand all the way to the Slytherin dorm where they found both Blaise and Neville who were surprised to see Harry.

          "You've gotten so big little man." Blaise told him. "How old are you? Twenty?" He asked and Harry giggled.

          "I'm eight!" He told Blaise. "Come play! You too Nevy!"

          "Okay, let us get ready." Blaise said and Harry nodded.

          So he waited patiently for them to get dressed in their coats and scarves before they headed outside.

~~~

          Blaise was play wrestling with Harry in their little common room as Neville and Draco prepared dinner.

          After playing outside all day, they went inside to warm up and drank hot chocolate in front of the fire. Harry even read to the three teens and they noted Harry read incredibly well for his age.

          Harry let out a surprised shriek as Blaise flipped him over the couch and started to tickle him.

          "You can't beat me Harry, I'm the tickle monster!" Blaise taunted causing Harry to laugh loudly.

          "He's so good with kids... you are too." Neville explained. "I'm not really that good. I guess it must be a pureblood thing."

          "Longbottom, you're a pureblood too." Draco pointed out and Neville flushed.

          "Oh yeah." He mumbled. "Sometimes it doesn't feel that way."

          "Don't let the other's get you down." He told him. "Just hold your head up high." Neville chewed on his bottom lip and looked at Draco.

          "Can I ask you something?"

          "I suppose." Draco shrugged and Neville took a deep breath before asking,

          "Was it really someone on the light side who harmed my parents?"

          "Yeah, they Polyjuiced as the dark side so they could be framed. I'm sorry Blaise just told you like that, it wasn't that right."

          "It's fine." Neville shrugged and a silence fell before Draco spoke up.

          "They can be healed you know."

          "What?" Neville gasped.

          "They can be healed. Professor Snape has perfected a potion that can cure sanity from the effects of the Crucatius curse." He explained. "I can ask him to give it to your parents. It'll be a gradual recovery but they'll be sane again." Draco expressed and Neville's eyes filled with tears.  He did something Draco didn't expect and launched himself into the blonde's arms. He hugged him incredibly tightly and Draco just patted his back.

          "Yes please Draco that would be great." He told him and Draco nodded.

          "Okay."

          "What's the matter?" Blaise asked walking over to them.

          "Nothing baby." Neville pulled away and kissed Blaise's lips. "You need to wash up and take Harry with you, the chicken will be done any minute." He told Blaise who eyed him cautiously but did as he was told. He took Harry by the hand and led him into the bathroom.

          When he came out, Harry went running over to Draco.

          "Draco! Blaise said after dinner we could watch a film on the telly, can we please?" Draco glanced at Blaise and then looked back at Harry.

          "Harry love, it's gonna be passed your bedtime if we watch a film, it's already half passed six." He told him and Harry looked crestfallen.

          "Oh, okay." He sadly made his way to the table. Draco shot Blaise the best Malfoy glare he had before turning back to Harry.

          "Okay Harry, just this once though. And I want you in your pajamas before we start the movie so you can go straight to bed, understood?" He stated sternly but Harry grinned very widely.

          "Yes! I promise Draco. Thank you so much!" Harry hopped off of his seat and hugged Draco tightly. Draco responded by kissing Harry's head.  And then sitting down for dinner.

          They enjoyed their meal, all of them eating everything on their plate.  And Draco kept his promise of letting them watch a film. Harry was true to his promise of getting ready for bed before the film. He curled up onto Draco's lap as Draco hugged him in attempts of cuddling him.

          Harry didn't last the entire movie though for he fell asleep before Dorothy even got to meet the so called Wizard. However the three teens finished it before Neville left with Blaise but not before kissing Harry goodbye. Draco sighed and lifted Harry observing he was still incredibly easy to carry.

          He placed Harry in his bed and kissed his forehead.

          "Goodnight Harry, I love you." He whispered before going through the conjoining and enjoying himself a good book before surrendered to sleep.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

720K 22.4K 20
Enemies, Friends, Lovers Harry never knew those three words could be synonymous, but his sixth year at Hogwarts has challenged everything he has come...
9.4K 366 113
One day while wandering aimlessly in the castle of Hogwarts, Harry stumbles upon none other than Draco Malfoy's Diary. When Harry discovers one of Dr...
341K 7.1K 26
Hermione Granger; brightest witch of her age, muggle-born, best friends with Harry Potter, Lord Voldemorts long lost daughter? Before the start of he...
2.2M 46.4K 46
⚠ y'all i was fourteen that is a big ass warning for all of these ⚠ Selection of my Draco Mafloy imagines which can also be found on my tumblr, @shys...