Autumn Has Fallen | Dramione

By nymphadored

[#217 in fanfiction as of 5.03.17] "Something's changed Malfoy" Lost after the war, Draco Malfoy finally step... More

Hi there! please read
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
ANNOUNCEMENT
sixteen
depressed.
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
EASTER EGGS AND REFERENCES
epilogue
QnAs
#WATTYS2017
one year!

ten

8K 252 151
By nymphadored

"Of course I love her," Ron says, sighing.

"But..." he continues.

"But what?"

"I just... don't feel the love she's giving to me. I guess I should've listened to my mother. She told me we were great when we were best friends. It's awfully hard to lose your best friend and your girlfriend at the same time" Ron says sheepishly.

"Are you sure about that, Ron? It's just so... quick"

"Maybe I won't tell her now. Maybe I'll give it another go,"

"Okay okay, good. I'll be going to work now. By the way after work make sure you come by at Mrs. Weasley's" Harry says as he stands up from the side of the bed.

"Why?"

"To celebrate"

"Celebrate what?"

"You'll see when you get there" Harry replies, closing the door behind him, walking out of the flat.

Ron then steps out of the bedroom, seeing Hermione reading the daily prophet, drinking coffee as their breakfast is already ready by the table. "Won't Harry be joining us today?"

"He uh... has to run early for work today"

"Oh.. okay" she nods, taking a sip from her coffee, turning a page from the newspaper.

"They're inviting me back at the burrow. They say it's about George.. come with me?"

"Of course I will" Hermione grins, getting back to the page she was reading. She then found an article about Draco and what happened last night. What did he do this time? She thought.

DRACO MALFOY CAUGHT BY HARRY POTTER

The infamous death-eater Draco Malfoy has been spotted walking out of hogwarts and is said to be holding a bag of cash but to where? Rumours have been spread that Draco Malfoy hasn't returned to the manor for a year after the battle of hogwarts. Though he was spotted last night by a house elf, wearing a hood to keep his identity a secret for the night. Unfortunately for Malfoy, Harry Potter caught him red-handed.

"Ron, can I ask what were you and Harry talking about?"

"Oh.. nothing, why?" He says as he forks the bacon. "Surely it was something important. Have you forgotten that you guys are still my best friends?"

Ron's heart began to pound him, saying that it is time, and it is better off they end it now or it gets worse.

Ron took a deep breath, looked into Hermione's eyes and trying not to cry. This is it. He is going to end it. And this time, there is no turning back.

"H-hermione..." he gulped.

"I.. wanna talk to you about something." He says. "You know, we've been together for a year now and we couldn't resist ourselves fighting and such..."

"Yes I know that Ron and honestly it's pretty tiring.." Hermione sighed.

"I love you, Hermione.. But I don't think that pushing our relationship to the fullest could actually work."

Hermione paused for a moment, gulping and taking a deep breath and said, "A-are you sure about this, Ron?"

"I'm really trying to fix us, Hermione. And I'm trying my best to be civil towards you. But can't you see? We've been trying to force ourselves into each other, like... Hermione do you still love me though?"

"Of course I do.."

"But why isn't it working? I mean it's normal for couples to have arguements every now and then but everyday it feels like.."

"Like we've done something terribly wrong" Hermione continued his sentence.

"Ron, I agree with you." She sighed. "I guess we really are better off as being just friends." She says.

"I'm truly sorry, Hermione."

"I'm sorry too." Hermione nods.

It has been decided that Ron leaves their flat and giving it to Hermione instead. He intends to go back home with his family, and as for Hermione it's better for her not to come with him at the burrow.

~

For the past few hours Hermione had stayed in bed with a wand to pick up things she thought she would need.

"Accio tissues" she points her wand at the tissue that which was only 20 feet away from her, near enough for her to stand up on her own.

But she preferred to stay in bed, crying her eyes out until she falls asleep.

It has been done before. Multiple times. Even when they weren't together yet.

The window was open, letting the cold breeze in her room, covering herself in blankets and pre-reading books for hogwarts. Again.

Only a few more weeks until autumn.

It wasn't long until Hermione's eyes went absolutely tired, and so she shut herself to sleep, still holding a potions book in her hand.

"Hermione..." a familiar voice tries to wake her up.

"Mhm... five more minutes." She groans, tucking herself back in the blanket.

"Come on, we're going on an adventure"

Her eyes widely opened as she realizes that familiar voice is Draco.

She pushes her blanket off as she sees him standing on the edge of the bed, looking almost completely naked.

"Hi" Draco smiles.

Hermione's eyes widen as she saw him, shocked to see he is in her bed, she moves herself a little more on her right, trying to get a feet away from him. Moving and moving once more until she falls off her bed.

And then she wakes up.

"What the" her eyes opened to see herself fell from her bed. Books were scattered as the blanket pulled them down as well.

"It was a dream. It was a dream. A bad dream." She sighed, slowly standing up to fix her bed and as well as her books.

~

Ron and Harry were on their way to the weasleys' burrow, Ron didn't want to tell Harry what happened to them and Hermione. The trip was completely echoed in silent.

As they return, the house was completely silent. Ron had thought that no one was actually around because no one was working on the dishes. "Mum? Dad? George?" He called, yet no one replied.

Ron sat at the dining table with a big silver lid at the center, thinking it could be his favorite friend chicken.

As he opens it, fireworks started releasing out of the lid, making the weasleys show up just in time.

"SURPRISE!!" They all shouted in unison.

"Bloody hell I was surprised" he laughed.

"We have two great news for you" George said.

"All right, what is it?"

"We're getting married!!" Angelina and George squealed.

"Really? That's amazing!" Ron's smiles re appeared. "Aaand... Bill and Fleur are gonna have a second baby!"

"Isn't that great, sweetie?" Molly asks, grinning from ear to ear. "Yeah, fantastic" he says, as his smile slowly dissapears as he becomes a little jealous of their relationships.

"All right now, sit down and I'll bring down the meal"

"Mum, I think I'll go upstairs in a bit"

"Okay but do you want--" before Molly could turn around, Ron had immediately went upstairs to his old room. "Psst, Harry.. what's gotten into him?"

"I don't know either. He was silent the whole day and I don't know why he could turn down fried chicken" Harry shrugs.

Molly sighed, placing the platter full of chicken onto the table, as he follows his son upstairs.

She knocked on his door and asked, "Ron dear come on down now"

"I'm not feeling very hungry today" he says through the other side of the door.

"Ronald Weasley you get out here right now" she commands, but her son didn't say a word, so she had to open it herself "Alohomora"

"Ronald, why are you crying?"

"Nothing.. I'm just really proud of them."

"I know my son when he's lying, now stop and tell me the truth."

"I broke it off with Hermione, mum. For real this time.."

Molly stopped for a moment and said, "well dear did you have a good reason why?"

"Yeah. You were right all along. I shouldn't have dated her. We were better off as friends. But I just kept pushing it, you know?" He sniffs. "Do you hate me? Do you hate her?"

"Of course I could never hate the both of you! I've always treated Hermione as part of the family. But if letting go means to restore back the happiness you two once shared then there is no one stopping you"

"Thanks mum"

"Now would you be so kind to come down for dinner, hmm?"

"Yeah. Okay"

~

It was already night time and Hermione had just got out of the book shop after buying herself some books so she wouldn't get so bored at home. As she walks through the cold and dark road, she sees a figure, going to the leaky cauldron. And he remembers that figure. She knows who it is.

She couldn't help her curiosity but to follow him all the way there. She thought that Malfoy's up to something and that he is going back to the muggle world, believing that he is actually on a secret mission.

She followed him secretly all the way to the muggle world, until Draco noticed that someone was following him. He turned around, his eyes searching around the area and then he continued walking, which leads straight to a pay phone.

Hermione hid behind the bushes, still watching Draco. Why is he going use a payphone I thought he doesn't know how to use one? Hermione thought.

Surprisingly he can use a payphone, and it was shocking for her that he was actually talking to someone. But how? He really is on a secret mission. She says to herself.

After Draco finishes his talk on the phone, Hermione hid down the bushes. Unfortunately the sound of the leaves gave her spot away.

Draco slowly walked towards the bushes, already gripping his wand in his pocket.

Hermione puts her hand in her mouth so Draco wouldn't hear her breathing.

Draco was taken by surprise, a cat had ran out the bushes, making him thinking it was nothing but a cat. He sighed, backing away and returned back home.

Hermione looked up, seeing Draco had finally left. She took a deep sigh and decides to go back home. But before she could even enter the leaky cauldron, Draco was behind her only a few feet away from her. "Immobulus!"

"Granger... I didn't know you were such a big fan of me" he smirks, walking towards her with her frozen body. Hermione couldn't move, staying frozen right where she was standing.

"I guess I can unfreeze you. But finding out that you stalk me is pretty unbelievable. Much more like a dream" he mocks her. "I'll unfreeze you, Granger don't worry" he says, taking her wand out of her pocket. "Only if you promise you tell me why" he smirks.

He then used a counter spell to unfreeze Hermione, though he wasn't expecting what Hermione would do next.

"You self-centered dimbo! Give me back my wand!" She says, hitting him in his shoulders and arms that blocks him from getting hit in the face.

"Not until you tell me why you've been following me around. Did Potter tell you? Or you just wanna see beauty in all its glory?" He asks, pointing his wand at her, making her stop.

"Neither" Hermiond says angrily.

"Then why?"

~

Vote & Comment!

I'm so happy seeing you guys enjoying it so far i'm quite overwhelmed! (in a good way of course) and I'll still be doing dedications & easter eggs for you guys so better wait for your name here :-)

I hope to see you in the next chapter! All the love x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 121K 32
Hermione Granger wants to get married and start a family of her own. But her future plans of wearing a wedding dress are shattered when Ron brea...
72.7K 1.6K 37
"He distracted her from her need to know the unknown." When Hermione Granger is kidnapped at Malfoy Manor, Voldemort puts Draco Malfoy in charge of h...
114K 2.3K 26
It's seventh year, and students are asked to return to Hogwarts after the war. Her current relationship with Ron is going down hill as he turns abusi...
17.7K 314 13
Please leave a comment and vote to let me know what you think of the story! <3 _________________________________________ Hermione and her friends re...