Kelly (book 2 of Rejected By...

By livecam123

Sunny gave birth to a beautiful little girl and she named her Kelly. Sunny knew her daughter was special but... More

prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
chapter 44
NB

Chapter 9

293 16 1
By livecam123

 the pizza shop was small with few tables but it was filled with teens from school . the synth of the pizza made my belly grumble even thou i ate lunch .  we sat at an empty boot in the corner . 

"the pizza shop i filled with people and no one sat at this boot ?"

"i come here often and i chose a boot for myself and since am the future alpha it was always left  empty until i come."

"okay."

"do you want something to eat ?"

"yes i want a  pepperoni ." 

i'm not going to pass up pizza .

"it was like you wear waiting on me to ask?"

all i could do is laugh .

he looked at me with so much love and i don't know why am not his mate.

"i love your laugh," he said .

i began to get a little uncomfortable .

"have you found your mate ?" the look on his face was like he really didn't want me to have one.

"yes i have found my mate." his face dropped .

"okay then." he said you could see his mood has changed .

"but my mate died a year ago."

he tried to hide the smile from his face but i could of see it.

"what about your mate ?" i asked.

"she was killed ," his mood dropped completely.

"i'm sorry for asking."

"it is your right since i asked first. let's just move from the topic of mates ."

"Okay."

"where are you from."

"i'm from U.S.A ."

"i know that where in U.S.A?"

"i'm from a small village called Bounton ."

"okay . what's your favorite color?"

"yellow."

"that's why your so brights ."

"what do you mean by that?"

"your like a star in a dark cloudy night you shin through anything."

"I really don't understand?"

"let's just forget about the formal talking for now . my wolf could of smelled you the minute i stepped into school . it was like smelling your mate for the first time . my wolf is drawn to you it's like he can't have enough. "

Oh shit . I was told to to keep myself low and my smell draw trouble to me . i do like him and my wolf is found of him but i can't do this with him i have to leave in a few more weeks.

"I'm sorry I can't do this." I said getting up.

"What do you mean ?"

"i'm leaving in a few weeks I can't start anything."

"you don't have to leave . I can talk to your aunt and she can make you stay."

"I can't stay you don't understand."

"so make me understand"

"I can't ."

"listen i know we have just met but a second chance for mate only comes once in a life time i have lost my mate and i'm not going to let you go," his eyes turned black at that.

he griped my hand . i felt warmth run up my body .

"please don't leave ," he said pleading .

I pulled my hand out of his hold and walked away . I have to walk away .

my mate killed my whole pack by himself. he killed my mother one of the strongest wolf in the world .  For God sake my mother was a element and half breed how much stronger can you be and she still died. no one can protect the only choice i have is to keep moving .

"Kelly! Kelly! ," i turn.

"I'm sorry . I shouldn't of done what i did in the pizza shop. give me a chance . give this a chance and if you still think you should move you can."

"Okay."

"let's get back inside."          

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 131 20
The fates had been cruel to her. Vicious by the hand they dealt her. Sentenced to a life of pain, she lived in the darkness forced upon her. When...
739K 19.5K 20
Phoenix; a badass werewolf hunter. After one mission gone wrong, her dad forces her into a temporary retirement. She unknowingly moves into the cente...
371K 9.1K 30
Skyler grew up watching her father beat her mother senseless. She watched as her once beautiful mother become only a shell of a woman she used to be...
14.1K 436 23
In the process of being edited**** Prophecy states that a royal vampire will fated to a werewolf. Through their love they will bring unity between t...