Chapter 27

Kelly's POV

I never thought I would ever be saying this but Akeem is not evil he's just misunderstood and I know behind all those bad things he has done is a scared loving man that care about his family and pack. At this moment looking into his sad eyes I could see myself falling for him. He is a broken toy that most people will through in the trash but I'm willing to fix it he is mine after all.

"You're finally going to accept him?" my vampire asked.

"Yes it's about time we take my wolf out of her pain."

"I'm happier when she's not saying anything." my vampire said back.

I did a mental laugh.

"Without her we're weaker and if anything is to happen we would not be strong enough."

"Your right."

I'm going to forgive Akeem. He was a Hurt boy that would of do anything the kill the person that killed his mother a destroyed his life. That was the past now and he can't bring back my family or pack and I know he would if he could. I can't hold it against him forever all that is going to do is hurt both of us. I have killed people in my past too and there is no one holding it against me so why should I hold it against him. I can't even blame him for cheating either I pushed him away.

I got off the bed and walked towards him. He was so lost in his own world that he didn't even notice that I moved from off the bed.

I wrapped my hands around his waist he stiffen but he quickly relaxes. He felt perfect pressed up against me. I buried my head into his chess and inhale his scent. He rapped his hands around me and pulled me more to him. He buried his nose in my neck and we just stood there for minutes just enjoying the touch from each other. He moved his head from my neck and tilts my head to look up on him.

I looked into his eyes and could see allot of emotion pain, love and longing.

"Can I kiss you?" he said looked down on my lips licking his.

I shook my head yes not trusting my voice.

I didn't have to tell him twice. His lips crash into mine. The sensation was much greater than a firework it was like a nuclear boom exploded. It was the best thing I have ever felt. His kiss was slow and I could feel all his emotion being poured into the kiss. My mind blur and I wanted was more and more of him. My lungs burned like hell and I wished at that moment I didn't have to breathe. I pulled away and let gulps of air into my lungs we where both gasping for air. He looked down on me and I looked up. A small smile was playing on his lips. I just wanted to taste his lips again so I did I tiptoed and crashed my lips to his. This time the kiss was filled with hunger and lust and I didn't mind. I just wanted more and more of him. He lifts me up and I wrapped my feet around his waist and my hand around his neck while still kissing. I gasp when my back hit the wall and he used that time to put his tong into my mouth. Pleasure flood my body and my core heat up. I wanted to be like this forever. I pushed my hand into his hair and togged on it. He growl against my lips. He fixed himself so he could grab my ass. I mourn into his mouth.

He moved away from the wall and soon after my back touched the soft surface of the bed. Still not releasing my mouth. His hand goes under my shirt. My body exploded in fire. His hand continued going up until he cupped my breast and gave it a squeeze. I mourn and dogged my nail into his neck. He mourns at that. He let go of my lips. I wimpier in protest. He lifts my shirt until it was right under my breast. He placed some small kisses on my stomach my core heathen even more that I felt I was going pope. His kisses start from my lower stomach to right under my breast. He lifts my shirt enough so he could have full view of my breast. He looked at me as if he was a kid in a candy store. He licked his lips and he lowered his mouth to my breast and captured it. My core filled and I mourn I pulled at his shirt and he took it off. I ran my arm over his hard abs and he growled. He moved away from my touch and captured my breast again he gave both my breast equal attention. He claimed my lips again. He let go and took off my shirt completely. He growl when he sees Jason's mark on my neck. His teeth extended but he was still in control. He looked at me like if he's asking to mark me.

I shook my head yes it's about time I stop causing me wolf pain and my vampire is begging for it.

He came closer I could feel his breath on my neck his teeth touch the soft skin of neck he was just about to sink it in when.

The door slammed open. Akeem move in front of me blocking me from the person view the scariest growl I have ever heard escaped his lips.

"I'm so sorry Alpha but where under attack."

He growl again.

"I'm sorry I got to go." he said giving me a kiss then he turn around and left.