She'll be mine - Jack x mark...

By Jackoberry

Y/n moves too L.A with her friend Mark. Mark realises you live around the corner from his friend Jack and thi... More

Chapter 1 - Nice too meet you!
Chapter 3 - Your on!
Chapter 4 - Sophia?
Chapter 5 - I love you both
Chapter 6 - Tommorow?
Chapter 7 - family time
Chapter 8 - What is he doing!?
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 the airport
Chapter 16 - 3 magic words
Chapter 17 - Bali
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (1day before the wedding)
Chapter 22 (i wanna make it up to you)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 - morning of the wedding
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 - The wedding
Chapter 31
A/n Sorry for not updating
Chapter 31
ELLO ELLO ELLO

Chapter 2 - Her apartment

2.3K 45 240
By Jackoberry

(Credit to owner^)

Jacks POV

Y/n is really good looking from the pictures Marks shown me. And she looks even better in real life.

Ive liked her ever since Mark told me about her I never said anything to him because I knew he had an crush on her..

Before y/n left I wrote my phone number on her hand. "What's this?" She said confused.

I finished writing on her hand. "Here you go beautiful." I smiled. She started too blush at what I had said..

"So do you want me too walk you back too your apartment my lady?" I winked at her. She went completely red.

"Sure!" She said trying to hide the fact that she was blushing.

"So Jack what made you move too L.A?" She said smiling. God I could look at that smile all day.

"Oh I moved here too be closer too my friends! Because I was living in Ireland and it never fucking stopped raining!!" I chuckled.

She laughed at what I had said. She had such a nice laugh. "So are you and Mark dating?" I laughed. "What! Pfft-NO!?

He doesn't even like me!" "Uh yea he does?" I chuckled. "WHAT how do you know?!" She said surprised.

"Mark tells me everything.. And how he talks about you and how he says things about you. Too be honest I get kinda jealous." I said smiling.

"You get jealous of Mark?" She said raising an eyebrow. "Yea because anybody that has you in their life is a lucky person."

I smirked at her. She just started too go a tint pink.

"Well we're here!" She said looking too the ground. "Oh okay." I smiled.

"Listen Jack thank you." She gave me a hug. All I could do was blush like hell broke loose.

"Well I'll text you after! She said smiling at me." "Oh okay! Bye!" I said smiling. "Byee!" She said as she closed the door.

"I love you" I said quietly under my breath.

*TIME SKIP*

I locked the doors too my house. Had a shower then laid in bed.

I put Jacks phone number into my contacts and then made a group chat with Mark and Jack.

Y= You
J= Jack
M= Mark

Y: Hii!

*mark is typing*

M: HOI!

J: WAPESH!

M: wtf Jack? XD

J: idk XD

Y: so wat  u guys up too!?

J: Nothin much tbh hbu

M: same

Y: Just chillin.. Hey guys I was wonderin if u guys wanted too help paint my room tomorrow? Before I put any of my furniture in my bedroom( besides Ma bed)

M: Sure!

J: count me in!

Y: what should I paint my room red or green?

J: red is just nah.. But then again it's your choice Y/n.

M: I'll say red.

Y: THANKS GUYS THAT DIDN'T HELP MEH AT ALL XD well niiiiight jackoboi and markimoo!

M: goodnight love u!

J: sweetest dreams -Jack X3

Y: love u guys!!

Marks POV

I really like Y/n but I don't know how too brake it too her.. She might not like me!

And she might like Jack.. I love her so much! She's not like any other girl out there.. She's different!

I went for a shower then sat down on the couch with Chica next too me. I love how y/n acts how her h/b h/c hair flickers in the wind..

That sounds so fucking chummy... But I've liked ever her since the first day I met her.

If I could tell her I would.. I hope too god that Jack hasn't told y/n anything..

Jacks POV

I sat on my bed shirtless and went onto my Twitter.

If you love somebody how do you tell them when another guy likes them?

*posted*

All I've been thinking about is Y/n her hair like silk her eyes like the future. She's amazing! I just can't tell her I like her yet.. I'll probably die if she says no..

Most of the comments said who do you like? Or some stuff about septiplier.

Poods even commented. He said
"Don't Let it get too you try too win her over! I BELIEVE IN U!!"

All the Jelix shippers went nuts.. I then went too sleep and had a wired dream..

Y/n was laying in a hospital bed and Mark was crying and I was too..

I then woke up and noticed I was actually crying. And texted y/n.

J: Hey hun! I can't sleep so if ur awake pls text meh:)

*y/n is typing*

Y: oh hi jackoboi!

I started to blush at my phone whenever she calls me that I get butterflies.

J: so wat u up too?

Y: nothing I just can't sleep.

J: you too?

Y: Yea.. I feel sick. But I think I'll be okay.

J: I had a wired dream about you..

Y: yea what is it?

J: your were in a hospital bed.. And me and mark were crying..

Y: emo much XD

J: lol XD well ima try sleep!

Y: Kay! Night love u! <3

J: I love u too! ;)

I went completely red when I saw the last text she sent Jesus I love her so fucking much! I then didn't get back too sleep.. So I played on my phone.

*time skip too the morning*

Marks POV

I walked too y/n's apartment and noticed Jack was waiting out the front of her door. "Hey Jack!" I said nudging his shoulder.

"Hi Mark!" Jacks says giving me a fake smile.. Y/n opens the door too her apartment to let us in. "Hi jackoboy!! Hi Markimoo!!" She seemed really happy about something.

She was playing TØP (sorry if u don't like em) why she was unpacking. Jack started looking her up and down..

Since she was in short shorts and a short singlet.. It made me jealous.. I don't know why..

"What's wrong is it my clothes? Sorry if it is this is all I got that's not dirty." "No it's fine!" Me and Jack said at the same time.

MAWH HAHAHA! So this is a kinda shitty fanfic but it's rlly cool too make! Sorry this one is kinda short as well sorry it's like short soup but there's no shortness so it's just soup.... That made no fucking sense.. -Kiara✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 321 33
"Mark, is that you?" Jack asked. Mark turned with a mischievous smile. "Hello, Jackaboy..."
1.6K 72 26
Antisepticeye and Darkiplier had taken a harsh affect on their counterparts, Jacksepticeye and Markiplier. Both Jack and Mark figured they were gone...
14.7K 346 16
(Anti and 18 year old female reader.) You are a huge fan of Markiplier, and Jacksepticeye, and fly out to LA for a convention. Obviously stoked to b...
3.5K 70 16
Jack and Mark have always been the best of friends. Jack has always had a crush on mark. Jack has another side he's hidden from mark, because he was...