The Alpha's Daughter

By 1434everr

Alpha's and Luna's are among the most mighty wolves. Between their heightened strength, hearing, speed, and o... More

Prologue
Run Darling, Run
Rather Be
Rise and Shine
Cold Hearted Killer
Liability
Vanilla
You're a Jerk
Starstruck
Little Things

Bodies

1K 38 0
By 1434everr

Chapter 4: Bodies.

Status: Unedited

***

It seemed with each passing day Ella and I strayed further from the Moon Goddesses light.

After what Ray did to El, we were relocated to a place further underground in this compound. My best friend and I only had a few short days together until she was moved into a different room than I was in, throwing us further into isolation.

Her emotions were so strong they ran through me like a coursing river. She was hurt, livid, scared, she felt worthless. The waves of pain she felt never ended and I often found myself crying wishing I could comfort her in any way. Not only would this ruin her, I knew it would kill any chances she had at shifting for years. The emotional damage that monster did to her and her wolf would scar.

I hated him, with everything I had in me. As the days passed he became more possessive of her, his wolf now recognizing her as his mate because of what his human counterpart did to her. It was the reason she was switched rooms, she was taken to the floor below mine. I knew it because I could hear her occasional cries through the pipes that ran through the walls. Each sob killed me more and more.

Now that we were separated, men would come into my room, especially at night. They'd touch me while I was sleeping until I woke up from their cold hands. The only way they'd leave was if I continuously forced them off the best I could or if I started screaming until it became too much for their ears to handle. Shortly after I always passed out from being light headed, or the fear and panic attacks became too much.

We were living in our own personal hell's. I hated this place, I hated these people, I hated these rooms. My will was wearing thin, but I knew if I allowed them to break me my spirit and fight would leave. I was desperate to get us out of here.

That's when things started to change.

My body jerked awake as the steel door to my room was opened, the metal screeching against the concrete in the worst of ways. A man was thrown in and I was immediately on my feet against the wall the same time the doors closed.

Time went still. The silence began to suffocate me the longer the man stayed rooted to the ground on his hands and knees, sweat dripping from his shoulder length hair onto the floor. My heart started beating faster in panic and fear until I thought I was going to pass out from the number of deadly scenarios filling up my head.

"Don't worry pup... I'm not here to hurt- you." His voice was rough and his breathing was labored as I crinkled my nose, trying to fish out his scent.

He smelt horrid. My hands immediately flew to cover my nose as the scent of death and sweat filled my head. I wanted to puke but stayed rooted to my spot.

"W-What is your name?"

"My name? It's been a while since someone asked me that." His voice was still rough as he slowly sat back on his legs, pushing his hair away from his face.

He was a fairly good looking man, he was strong and could easily snap me in half like a stick without breaking a sweat. And although he was strong, he looked tired and worn. I look over to the corner of my room where a small cup lies knowing it had my last bit of water for the day.

I could tell he was watching me as I grabbed the cup and then offered it to him.

"Here, you need it more than I do." Grateful green eyes look up at me as he drinks the water and sets the cup down.

"My name, is Ezra. Previous Alpha of the Red Dawn pack." He flashes me a kind smile with blinding white teeth.

"And you are?"

"Alexandra, daughter of Matthew Green. Alpha to the Mid Ridge pack." He chuckles at this softly, muttering something under his breathe then standing to his full height.

"Your father has been wrecking havoc on rogues for miles and hell on earth in his wake to find you and the other female that's said to accompany you." I could've starting sobbing on sight at the mere mention of my Dad. I missed my family more than anything in this world and would kill to see them.

"What about my mom and brother? Are they okay? What's going on and how did you get here?"

"Your mom if not the same, is worse than your father. She and your brother haven't stopped searching once. As for an Alpha of the Elite pack, I was ambushed on my way back home. My mate and pup are expecting me as we speak." I didn't know what to say, with any of this information. I felt a small peace of mind knowing my family was searching for Ella and I, but I felt guilty knowing they're hurting themselves over it. I know my parents, I know Trey and Jordan, they won't take care of themselves during times like this. That's why Ella and I always keep close eyes on them, they think they're indestructible.

As for Ezra, I pity him for being stuck in this dreadful hell of ours. He has a mate to think about, he won't survive long being away from her. Not to mention his pup, he'll be driven mad with homesickness and longing before he knows it.

"Well dearest Ezra, I'm sorry to inform you that if you can't escape now, there's no way you can in say, a week. The rations here are terrible, they give you enough to stay alive. You'll be shredding pounds and muscle faster than you think." I sit down against the wall bringing my knees to my chest and taking a deep breathe.

He only gives me a polite smile and a curt nod.

"I'm not apart of an Elite group of Alpha's for nothing, I'll be okay. You just worry about taking care of yourself." I nod and give him a kind smile.

"It's getting late, I'm going to take my leave and get some sleep. Goodnight Alpha Ezra." I lie down on the cold, hard, ground while shutting my eyes.

"Goodnight pup."

***

The sound of echoing whispers and cold hands awaken me from my sleep.

It's pitch black in the room before me, only a single gleam of light pours in from the halls showing on two men that are fumbling to try getting my clothes off.

I seem to come to my senses and immediately shove them away, trying to scoot up against the wall when I'm grabbed and pinned to the floor.

"Let me g-!" My mouth is covered as I squirm and kick underneath the man sitting on top of me.

"Grab her pants then hold her legs," One of them whispers as I give another kick sending one of them flying back.

The one on top of me grabs my shoulders and slams me into the floor making my head collide with the concrete ground. I felt weak, my head was dizzy, and I could barely keep my eyes open anymore.

I give a final whimper from the pain and attempt to stop the man on top of me, but there was no use.

"You little fucker."

Suddenly the door is opened wide letting light pour in from the halls and the man on top of me is thrown across the room into a wall. The other one that I kicked stands to his feet when Ezra breaks his neck letting his body drop to the floor once again. He then walks over to the one he threw into a wall and kicks him onto his back, then slams his head into the concrete floor.

I scramble to sit against the wall, not wanting to be anywhere near even the dead bodies of those men.

"Alexandra, are you alright?" Ezra strides across the room and kneels before me as I nod very slowly. My head aches and my shoulders were already starting to bruise from the iron grip that man had on me.

"Has this- happened before?" It seemed like it was hard for him to speak the words as I rub my shoulder.

"Yeah, a couple times but never like that where they- hurt me or got far. I was just so tired I didn't know and I-."

"You don't have to talk about it or feel bad, it wasn't your fault and I shouldn't have pried." I only mutter an it's okay then lay down on the floor with my eyes wide open.

"Go on ahead and get some rest, pup. I'm not that tired any longer, I'll keep watch." His voice was reassuring as he brushed the hair from my face then sat against the wall next to me.

"Thank you, f-or that-." He nodded immediately saying no thanks was needed so I didn't have to say anymore.

I was grateful for the Alpha letting me have a peace of mind as I fell asleep, knowing he was watching over me.

***

Happy reading and until the next update my lovely readers :) ❥

Read.Comment.Vote.Follow
☪ 1434everr ☪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 492 39
You know how every wolf is meant to have one mate well I found mine when I moved back into my pack then after finding him I find another one not just...
2.4K 364 54
Twins Eden and Jake never knew their parents. So they have always been close. When the Alpha of the Blood Moon Pack finds them and takes them in as p...
3.1M 75.2K 26
London was from a pack that was killed by an enemy pack. She was only seventeen when it happened. She was the only one to escape except for a small b...
7.1K 267 36
Y/n is the best fight wolf of her pack. She is only 10 but is the best of them all. Her uncle, the alpha of her pack, is very strict but can be very...