Biker's Teddy (Wolves MC 3)

By CrazyBookworm1997

Teddy has never been in a good relationship. Starting her new job as a cleaning lady for some of the local b... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Note(4/9/17)
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Epilogue

Chapter Nine

18K 547 29
By CrazyBookworm1997

*Teddy*

  "Oh my god," I whispered wrapping my arms around him. "I thought you were in Texas."

  "I was for a while," Uncle Zach laughed tightening his arms around me. "You okay little bear?"

  "Fine," I mumbled into his chest.

  "What the hell is going on here?" I heard someone ask and I tensed recognizing the voice.

  "Teddy," Uncle Zach whispered quietly. "What's wrong?"

  "Babydoll," the voice said again and I spun around facing him. "Is this where you've been hiding?"

  "Quinton," I whispered staring wide eyed at my ex who was currently glaring daggers at me. "H-how did y-you find me?"

  "My brother called," he said and I whimpered stumbling back when Quinton moved closer to me. "Let's go home baby."

  "That's not gonna happen," Hacker said stepping infront of me. "You need to leave."

  "I'm not leaving without Teddy," Quinton said angrily and I gripped the back of Hacker's shirt.

   "She's not going anywhere with you," multiple people yelled and I started trembling before everything went black.

-------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter but I've had writer's block on this story. So I'm going work on my other stories some.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 2.6K 26
When Summer Curtis moves in with her cousins after her mother kicks her out she becomes closer with the toughest greaser in town. Dallas Winston. Eve...
11.9M 237K 43
Cassidy moved into a new town when she turned 16 because her parents feared that living in the city would uncover her secret. In no time, she gets in...
675K 23.6K 24
All Willow has ever wanted was to be a dancer. When she gets a call from the hospital informing her that her old dance teacher had a heart attack she...
23.9K 475 23
Megan living the 'normal' life of a werewolf. When she's forced to move into the pack house with her best friend she meets new friends, enemies, and...