Percabeth Short Stories // Pe...

By water_and_art_girl

Each "chapter" is a new short story. Some branch off of others so please read in order. I will say what the s... More

Percabeth Short Stories
Rain
Field Trip
Field Trip Part 2
Short Snips
Bridges
The Fall
High Heels
Ice Skating
Nightmares
Dress Shopping
Prom
Bleeding Out
Every Night
The Tree
Short Snips Part 2
A Short Conversation
Couch
Kiss The Cook
Hot Air Balloon
Drama
Birthday Box
Hide and Seek
Surprise Hugs
Dancing In The Rain
Head On Shoulder
The Letter
Stuck In A Storm
Fix You
The Question
Talking To The Moon
Island Retreat
Waterfall
Soccer
Science
Ditching
Around The Fire
Movie Marathon
Marry Me
Ukulele
Store
Museum
Dunes
Truth or Dare
Dinner And A Show
Kisses
A Thousand Years
Golf Course
Running
Lip Lick
Reading Nook
Photography at the Beach
Birthday Surprise
Babysitting Troubles
After Curfew
In the Bubble
Swart (Swimming and Smart)
Ask Me Anything
Answers to Ask Me Anything
The Party
Plaid Shirt
Golden Fire
⚠️SPOILER WARNING⚠️
Sunshine
Fishing
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT
A Day of History
Eight Couples One Date
A White Wedding
Captured
Capture the Flag
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Grand Canyon
I Guess This Is The End
Injury and Tears
Harry Potter: Book or Movie?
Happily Every After
The End

Jealousy

6.7K 88 10
By water_and_art_girl

Short Story #26 - Jealousy - Piper and Jason

__________________________

*Piper and Jason are dating*

__________________________

Jason got a dream from Hera. She said that he and Piper were to go on a quest to retrieve a sample of a magical plant. She also warned about a girl whom all men fall for and all girls loath.

Piper had a nightmare about Jason kissing another girl right in front of her. She woke up screaming. She felt in her bag for the pendent Jason gave her. It gives her strength. She knows that the pendent has a rare magical plant in it, but she thinks that Jason is unaware of this. Sometimes when she goes for walks in the forest and she sees the plant, but she has never gone near for there is always a ridiculously beautiful woman who watches over it.

She then puts the pedant back in her bag. The sun is rising, so she gets up. After showering, she steps outside. Jason comes running up to her.

"Piper... Dream... Hera... Quest... Me... You... That's it... Yeah." he gasps out.

"Okay..." she says uncertainly. Hera has been known to cause problems, "Tell me more."

"Well there is this magical plant that we have to get a sample from." he explains.

"Oh! That should be easy." Piper was surprised that it wasn't a quest to die underwater.

"There was also this really sexy woman in the dream..." he says looking sheepish.

"Hmph. Well, let's get going." Piper says as she pulls Jason towards the forest, peeved off, jealous.

"Where are we going?" Jason questions as he snaps out of his daze.

"The forest. I know where the plant is." Piper responds cooly.

"Alright, little miss attitude. You can stop dragging me." Jason says.

Piper lets go of Jason and continues to walk to the place she knows the plant is. When they arrive, she looks behind her to see if Jason kept up with her. He was right behind her but, his eyes were completely dilated. She followed his stare to the beautiful lady. The lady beckons Jason forward with her long, pale, flawless finger that matches the rest of her body. He starts to move toward her, but Piper grabs his arm and he snaps back into reality.

"What?" is all he says.

"You were walking towards her. She is dangerous." Piper informs him.

"The daughter of Aphrodite is right, son of Jupiter," she says in a silky voice, "You were coming to give me my birthday present."

It was then that Piper noticed that Jason was right next to the seductive lady.

"What is your name?" Piper spoke boldly.

"No one speaks it, out of fear, and I have forgotten it. You may call me Mistria." she says, "I like you, well as much as I can. You see... I have been cursed by the Gods. I am only allowed to effect men. Women are vile and ugly to my sight. I am cursed to torture woman by taking their lover, for that it what I did to 'deserve' this curse."

"Oh. I'm sorry. Um.. Could I just have a sample of the plant right there?" she asks tentatively.

"So that is your quest." Mistria states plainly.

"Yes." Piper says to Mistria, who seemed to have a fiercer glow about her.

"No. You may not. See, this plant gives me my power to pull men under my influence." Mistria says slyly, "And I know why Hera wants it. She wants my power to influence Zeus. She wants another God to be born."

Piper has nothing to say. She is left speechless.

"Now, since Hera sent you, I should give you what you want. And I will. For a payment." She seemed to have done this before.

"What is this payment you speak of?" Piper asks.

"I want to kiss your boyfriend. He will respond, be warned, for he thinks you are worthless in my presence."

Piper could only gasp.

"But..." Piper pondered the pros and cons mentally. She could complete the quest quick and easy, but it is not that simple. It would tear her heart apart, but that's the price of being a demigod.

"Okay. she sighs. Mistria grins from ear to ear.

"Well then... My birthday gift will be given,,, Hmmm... my dear. It is important to know when you've been beaten." she says as she turns towards Jason. He leans forward and caresses Mistria's face with such love and care that it breaks Piper's heart.

Piper can not peel her eyes away from the sight in front of her. Jason then touches his lips to Mistria's. She then wraps her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. Jason melts into it. His actions influenced by lust and desire created by the plant.

Piper can't take it anymore and drops to the ground sobbing and yelling hysterically for Jason to stop. He tenses and resists Mistria. He pulls away, no longer under her spell.

"No... No. No!" he yells out with a bunch of Roman curses. "You evil creature."

"Look at the pain YOU caused," Mistria gestures to Piper where she lays on the forest floor, " and all for a sample." She puts the leaves into Jason's hands as he watches, horrorstruck, at the sight before him. Mistria vanishes, along with the original plant.

"Piper!" Jason screams. He runs to her, sample in hand.

"No." she whines, "Get away."

"It's me, Jason. The lady is gone. I swear I didn't know what I was doing. I was... I..." he tries to explain.

"Monster. You betrayed me." she spits out, still on the ground, "I thought I wouldn't be jealous, but I was wrong. You proved how weak I am. You proved that I'm just another lovestruck-sappy-no good-fashion obsessed daughter of Aphrodite. I thought I could be more, but you proved me wrong." she stands up and brushes herself off.

"We got the plant..." Jason says weakly as he holds out his hand to show Piper, " and I'm sorry. I did not know what was happening. It was you I thought I was kissing. Her magic is strong. I couldn't break free when I realized it wasn't you. Then I heard you screaming and I just snapped out of it. It broke my heart, no. It smashed my heart to see you like you were."

"Really?" is all Piper could say. Her eyes glimmering with unshed tears.

"Yes. You know I love you more than any cursed being." he chuckles.

"I love you too, Jason." she whispers as she leaps into his arms. He spins her around as she giggles.

"Oh Gods. Now I sound like a girly-girl." she laughs.

"I love your laugh and your smile and the way your eyes sparkle when you think of me and your lips when they caress my own." he whispers huskily into her neck once he set her down.

"I love your eyes when they darken with love and your voice when you talk like that and how your hands hold me like I am made of glass and your own beautiful smile." she whispers in response.

"I love your..." Jason starts to say until Piper interrupts.

"Just shut up and kiss me." She says.

He brings his lips crashing down onto hers. His hands trace patterns all over her back as she runs her hands through his hair. She lightly tugs and he groans into their kiss. She smiles against his lips. He moves to her jaw and neck, kissing every inch of her exposed skin.

"Mmmm... Jason?" she says.

"Yes love?"

We have to give Hera the plant..."

"Fine." he says as he looks up into her eyes.

"Let's go." she states as she kisses his nose and laces their fingers together. Jason picks up the leaves from the plant. They then walk hand in hand out of the forest, their relationship stronger than ever.

__________________________

Author's Note:

Hey! I have been writing a lot as you can see by the story!
This is my first Jiper one so yeah... Please comment or direct message me anything you would like me to write such as a certain ship or scenario.
Also, I would so greatly appreciate it if you voted for me!!
Another thing is that I updated my bio and it actually has stuff in it so if you want to learn more about me... It's all there. (Mostly)
I will hopefully update again in about a week. So, next weekend.
I love each and every on of my readers! Thank you for sticking with me!

- water_and_art_girl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 1.2K 32
Set after the war against Gaea, Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase are graduating college and have started their new lives together. As they go through...
8.3K 134 35
I can't write good stories so here is a small book filled with Hero's Of Olympus for my fellow demigods! It'll have head cannons, thoughts and meetin...
53.5K 1.3K 76
A collection of headcanons written by yours truly. I wrote everything but I'll include inspiration credit if there was any. Will include a lot of shi...
28.6K 345 10
Ok, so heads up, this is going to be a Pipercy story I'm going to merge two of my favorite types of stories; demigods in high school, and a Percy Jac...