spilled | kim mingyu

By -hwangeunbis

in which a girl's ramen booth "buddy" happens to be him. More

00
01
02
03
04
05
07

06

409 25 0
By -hwangeunbis

"u-um," miyeon sounded out. out of all the people in the world, the kim mingyu had to sit across her?

seventeen was probably her favorite boygroup. she listened to them everyday— on the bus, at work— gushed about them all the time to her friends, and even has him as her lockscreen. now miyeon was just hoping no one would text her so the screen would light up and her lockscreen would show up. not when the actual person was infront of her.

"oh my god, are you okay?" mingyu asked her, his beautiful brown eyes laced with concern. miyeon had to mentally slap herself to get out of the haze.

"i'm f-fine, just, get me another ocha please," miyeon responded—more like muttered actually— to mingyu. she made herself busy by pretending to clean up a bit with her now soggy tissues and moved away her tray.

as she turned around, she suddenly faced the tall guy who now had a hand wrapped around a new glass of ocha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.7K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
88.4K 3.7K 20
"let's deal with this and spread the truth. do you ever have the intention to date me?" "...no." "if you wouldn't, why did you make them believe we'...
605K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
25.7K 750 14
Charlene Swan ran away from a children's home to Forks, Washington to find her unknown father . What will she do if she find that she has a half sis...