Liv and Maddie cali style Pak...

By geekprek12

you move to Los Angeles for a reason. you have two older brothers and older sister. your parents said that yo... More

Los Angeles
Boom!
dinner
Linda & Heather
next capter soon
it the time of month
love triangle pt 1
Thank you
if my family knows

The End

4.1K 107 52
By geekprek12

************************************
(Y/n) your name
(L/n) last name
(H/c) hair color
(H/l) hair length
(E/c) eye color

Brothers: Ethan and Blue
Sister: Amethyst
************************************
You

Ever since Paker and I start being together, it been amazing. It make me helpless! It like dream! He open my little heart. But now, my brothers is making fun for me. Don't worry it I have a plan. I bucket full of paint above the their door that they get for making fun of me.

"AHHHH!" I hear a scream coming from Ethan. "What happen Ethan?" I ask him. "I just open the door to my room and I all I know this happen!" He tried wiped out the paint, but it didn't work. *PS it washable hair dye*

"Have you tried you take a shower." I said to him. He tried walk to the bathroom, but he bumping to walls. I take him to the bathroom. I'm a good person.

My phone start to ring, it was Jackson, it really been a while.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
(Y) you (j) Jackson
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

(J)- hey I have something to tell you.

(Y)- ok what is it

(J)- well I want see and talk to you in person

(Y)- ok were?

(J)- the park

(Y)- ok I'll be there

(J)- I hope so

(Y)- bye

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
I turn off my phone and start to go the front door.

*at the park*

I saw Jackson, I ran to him. "Hey," he say. "Hi," I said to him. "I have something to talk you it really important." He grab my hands and look to my (e/n).

"(F/n) will you be my girlfriend?" He ask, "well this is awkward," I took my off of his. "Why this awkward?" He ask. "Well I already have a boyfriend."
I said to him.

"W- what who?" He said, "Parker." I replied to his question. "Since when prom end, and yeah." I explain to him

He look about to cry, but he ran away. I don't why I felt like I'm smaller. Until it hit, 'does he have feeling for me.' I thought.

I pick up my phone and trying call him... Nothing. I tried texting him..nothing. My phone start buzzing. It was Parker.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
(Y) you (p) Paker
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

(P)- hey want come over to my house

(Y)- sure

(P)- cool

(Y)- 😊
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I put my phone in my pocket. I start walking to his house.

At Parker House

I knock on the door. Paker answer the door, I came in. I have a sit on the couch. "So what you going tell me?" I ask him, "well we been together since prom ended, I was think we should go on a date." He said, my heart when boom.

"A- are you sure, I mean okay." I shutter a little. "Great!" Than he bend down on one knee, it make me red. He pull out something out of his pocket. It a box, he open it.

It a ring. "W- what t- this?" I shutter, "it promise ring." He put the ring on figure, I blush complete red. I felt like crying of joy. I hug him, he hug back.

"So what the date? It a movie, lunch break, or -" "it a secret." He cut me off.
I mind keeps wondering/jumping around.

"Okay," I said. I got up and go to my house. I got my house, "AHHH!" I heard a scream from Blue. That probably be the hair dye. I ran up stairs to Blue in blue hair dye.

"Oh my- haha! I have to post this!" Amethyst taking photos, "HEY! How you'll like if you cover paint!" Hey yell. Amethyst touch his hair than she rub her figure and thumb together. "Darling, it a bit of hair dye it won't hurt you." She said to him, Blue ran to bathroom.

"Hey little sis, could you help on a few outfits, it be really quick, please." She begging. "Okay..." I said, she grab my arm and pull me in her room.

(A/n) here are the photos, because I'm lazy to this part, hugs

(A/n) that it!

Amethyst notice something on my figure. "What this?" I pull away, I put my hand on her mouth. "Could you keep a secret?" I whisper to her ear. She nod *yes*. "Parker give me a promise ring, and we are going our first date, so could you make me something special?" I whisper to her.

She squeel a little. "Of course, I'll do any for my little sister." She put on her red glasses and get to work

Some time later

"Be hold!" She pull the sheet and reveal the dress.
"Good luck," she said.

At the date

I when to Parker house, I knock on the door. "Shall we go?" Paker ask, I nod *yes*. We walk to the beach, I saw I path of roses. We walk the path and we sat down on the picnic blanket. It like heaven.

We saw the sun set together. He wrap his arm around me, to pull me closer. It was perfect. I about to kiss him on the cheek, but it lip connect.

That was our first mouth kiss. We ate and we both when home. That was the perfect date ever.

************************************
Hey everyone! It been awhile, as if it. This the last chapter of this story. I just say thank you, for all love. Ever you vote for this it like a hugs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 359 19
Just a horny girl
201K 4.5K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
127K 1.9K 24
(Gareth Emerson x reader fanfiction)