Linda & Heather

************************************
(Y/n) your name
(H/c) hair color
(H/l) hair length
(E/c) eye color
(F/c) favorite color
(N/n) nick name

Brothers: Blue & Ethan
Sister: Amethyst
************************************
(Y/n) pro

I woke up from my alarm, but I got happy because it the Saturday. I could hang out with Parker and nothing it going happen. I when to my closet to pick an outfit for today.

 I when to my closet to pick an outfit for today

I put on my suft and walk out of my bedroom. I walk down stairs to get a drink of orange juice. My mom came and said, "hi sweetie you look good, where are you going?" Mom ask, "just hanging out with Parker that all." I replied to her. "Oh is he the one from the Rooney's, he nice boy, ok have good afternoon be here by dinner or lunch, by the way if you want have the pudding, you can have it." Mom said, I walk to fridge to get the last pudding and I walk to the counter to get a spoon. I open it and start eat the delicious pudding ever.

Good my siblings is sleeping because, they have take a shower. My dad walk in, "hey dad, why you going?" I ask him,"well I'm going with Pete to train some college students, so have fun." Dad said, he got his lunch and left the house.

I finish my pudding and dump it in the recycling bin. I walk to the front door, "hey sis where are you going?" Amethyst said, she rub her eyes," just hanging out with Parker that all." I said to her, "ooo lala look like my little having her first date." Amethyst tease me, "no you got all wrong it just hang out, it not a date." I explain to her, but her eyes sparkles. "Ok little sis I promise I won't tease anymore when you come here." Amethyst said, I sigh and open the door then walk to Parker house.

I ring the door bell and I look at Liv, "hi (y/n) why you here?" She ask me, "I'm here to see Parker, I'm interrupt something, I could come back later." I said, "no no no, I'm just having a bad day for me." "Will what is it?" "We I quite voltage to stay in steven point with my sister Maddie, but she got in to her dream college, I got mad her then we fight, that all past, but now my manger said she have a TV show that trust me, I'm not sure if I'm up for it." Liv explain everything, "Liv this your shot that the whole Hollywood can trust you, so if you want be in the TV show, do it." I said to her, her eye sparkle.

I hear a knock on the door, "that Becky, get in the kitchen." Liv said, I walk to kitchen. I walk in and I see Parker. "Hey (y/n) what you doing here?" Parker said "well I'm here for-" "Liv I found the perfect TV show for you it called Linda & Heather." Becky said, Parker and I ran in. "She take it!" We yell, I jump up and down, Parker grab her arm.