Boom!

************************************
(Y/n) your name
(L/n) last name
(H/c) hair color
(H/l) hair length
(E/c) eye color
(F/c) favorite color

Twins brothers: Blue & Ethan
Sister: Amethyst
************************************
(Y/n) pro

I woke from my alarm in my phone. I turn it off and I felt something on my blanket. I saw a dress? I thought I told Amethyst that I don't want a dress. I got up and go to the bath room to wash my face & teeth. I walk out and go to my bedroom I finally got my eyes open.

I found a note on the dress.

Dearest (y/n), I'm really sorry about this, but I think that your style. I check the school that there no shorts short and no spaghetti shirt, so if you go to my room I have a gift for you.

Sigh Amethyst

I read the note and face palm about the dress. I look at it and...

I try it on and look at myself at the mirror

I try it on and look at myself at the mirror. 'Not bad.' I thought and go to Amethyst room. I knock on her door and she grab my arm, "aww my little sister is wearing the dress I made for her." Amethyst said and hold her hands together. "Yah I only wear it because of the sweet note you give me." I said then she give a backpack.

" I said then she give a backpack

"Aww Amethyst this cute." I said to her and she give a hug. "Amethyst, (y/n) your bus is going be here in five minutes!" Mom yell from down stairs and I walk out of Amethyst, I ran to my bedroom to get my sluppies.

I walk down stairs and I see that dad left for work. I see mom that making tea and she saw me. "Aww sweetie you're so cute." Mom said the she took out her phone and took some pictures.

The bus came "Amethyst!" I ran and she came too we walk to the bus stairs. I sat next to her and look at the window.

|time skip|

"Ok everyone who going boom, get out!" The bus driver yell Amethyst and I got and walk to the exit. We got off from the bus and I take a deep breath. "Hey it ok sis I'm here for you." Amethyst said and grab my wrist.

We ran in and I saw the school is amazing. I look around and I bump into someone. "Oh sorry about that I wasn't looking." I said to someone and I got up. "I'm sorry to and I haven't see you before." A boy with brown and brown eyes. "Oh I am new here, I just here yesterday I'm from Arizona." I said to him "well I'm Parker." "I'm (y/n)." I said to him and keep walking.

I saw the principal office and I walk in. "Hello you must be the student here." The principal said and give me a paper. I wave bye and left like I am on with my life.

I walk to my classroom and walk in. I saw Paker and a teenage boy with sunglasses and wear all black. I found Amethyst too. Great. More of my sister said that like I have my first high school crush. "Hi little sister!" Amethyst yell and give me a bone crushing hug.

"Um hi and can you put me down because... I...can't..." I about pass out "oh sorry come on." Amethyst said and grab my hand then I down.

|time skip because I don't know what to about this part, sorry|

After class is over I look over to Amethyst. "Come on (y/n), I can tell you have you have love butterfly in your stomach." Amethyst said and poke me on the cheek. "No what, I don't have a crush on someone." I said to her and she still a smile.

"(Y/n) (y/n) I know you, and I may or may not have push you, and make bump into that boy, sorry." Amethyst said and I got mad. "Amethyst why you do that?" I ask her "because I want you have your first love." Amethyst said I pat on her head and give her a hug then let go. "It ok now when go home I'll give you five seconds to ran." I whisper to her ear, she nod and walk away.

|time skip when school is over, sorry again|

After school is over we walk to the bus stop. I look at Amethyst and I give an evil look. Amethyst got worry and keep look at the blue sky.

When the bus came and we got on it. I sat down and Amethyst sat next. "I am so sorry (y/n), I didn't mean to push you, an please don't kill me." Amethyst said and I sigh, "ok I'll give a warning." I said to her then sad face become a happy face.

"Ok everybody out!" The bus driver yell and we up then left. We walk to the door. I unlock the door and see Blue & Ethan playing video games, dad is still not here, and mom make dinner, and I felt like something is going on tonight. "Mom were home!" Amethyst yell and mom ran to us.

"My girls how was your first day of your new high school?" Mom ask to us "oh it fine at first until Amethyst push me and make me bump into a boy." I explain to my mom. Mom got happy for a reason.  "Mom why are you smiling?" I ask her, "because my little girl is having her first love, it remind of me and your father fall in love." Mom said and hug me.

"That me of something, tonight we having with the neighbors, so you two get ready." Mom said and we ran upstairs to our rooms.

~fin