"You're My Best Friend."

By leyair

A Haikyu! Kagehina fanfic Kageyama and Hinata have liked each other for a long time. They've never told ea... More

Clueless
Chapter 1: Someone New
Chapter 2: Why?
Chapter 3: Friends
Chapter 4: That Bastard
Chapter 5: Well Then
Chapter 6: Can't Believe It
Chapter 7: What Just Happened?
Chapter 8: Still Don't Know What's Happening....
Chapter 9: Whaaa?!?!
Chapter 10: Akward
Chapter 11: Milk
Chapter 12: Mockery
Chapter 13: Keep It
Chapter 14: Forget
Chapter 15: Goooood..... Morning?
Chapter 16: Hello
Chapter 17: Really?
Chapter 18: Goodbye
Chapter 19: Date
Chapter 20: Bite
Chapter 21: Goodnight
Chapter 22: Secret
Chapter 23: Bet
Chapter 24: Good
Chapter 25: Takeshi
Chapter 27: Tickle
Chapter 28: Accidental Confession
Chapter 29: Family
Chapter 30: Presents
Chapter 31: Spike
Chapter 32: Love
Chapter 33: GAME DAY
Chapter 34: Winners in More Ways than One
Chapter 35: Forever
I Miss You

Chapter 26: You're Mine

3.6K 167 20
By leyair

Yay!! Update!! You guys, I'm so so sorry!! And.... WE GOT 12,000 READS AND 1,000 LIKES!! OMG!! Thank you guys so so much!! Anyways!!
Enjoy~😈😈
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hinata's POV:
   I sat impatiently through my classes for the rest of the day. I wanted to go to practice, and I couldn't wait for tonight.
   Finally, the last bell rang, and I ran to the gym. I got changed and waited for Kageyama.
   He showed up a few seconds later. We started playing back and forth, and then we started to do some quicks.
   Soon, the rest of the team came and we started  practice. About halfway through our practice match against each other, I noticed a brown head peeking around the corner of the gym.
   "TAKESHI!! You came!!" I ran over to Takeshi, and he started to freak out. I smiled. "Well c'mon! Don't just stand there!"
   Takeshi looked at me then walked into the gym. I turned around and beamed at the team. "This is my friend Takeshi! He's in the art club!! He's really good!!"
    The team looked at Takeshi and smiled. "Hello!" Takeshi attempted a smile back. "H-hi."
   I turned back to Takeshi and smiled again. "I'm so glad you came!! Now I can share with you!!"
   "Kageyama!! Send me a....toss? Are you okay?"
Kageyama's POV:
   I started glaring at Takeshi as soon as he walked in. But when Hinata asked if I was okay, I lost it.
   "Do I look okay to you?!" I stormed out of the gym and ran to the changing room.
   Hinata soon followed and came into the changing room. "What's wrong?"
   "What's wrong?! I'll tell you what's wrong!! He's what's wrong!! He's following you everywhere and you're constantly talking to him and... and..."
   At this point, I was practically in tears. Hinata looked like he was about to start crying, too. I looked up at my boyfriend.
   "You're mine, dammit." At that, Hinata ran to me and gave me a huge hug. I hugged him back and fought the tears that were threatening to fall. "K-Kageyama. Look at me."
Hinata's POV:
   I grabbed Kageyama's face with both of my hands. "I love you. I will always love you. I love your tosses. I love your smiles. I love everything about you. You're mine, too idiot."
   I leaned in and kissed Kageyama. He immediately kissed back and put his hand ls around my waist. I put my hands around his neck and kissed him harder. "I love you, too dumbass."
Kageyama's POV:
   I hugged Hinata tightly one last time and stood up. "Okay. Let's go back to practice." Hinata squeezed my hand, and we walked back to the gym.
   When we got there, everyone stared at us. "I'm sorry." We both bowed and resumed practice.
   Takeshi was still there, so we went over to him. Hinata spoke. "Thanks for coming, Takeshi!!" Takeshi looked at Hinata. "Yeah, thanks for inviting me. It was fun!" Hinata smiled and said goodbye and we went back to the court.
   "See? That wasn't so bad." Hinata smirked at me.
   "Shut up, dumbass."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The end. Just kidding!! Thanks for readin'!
-Ashcrack

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.7K 20
Warning: Contains yaoi scenes and harsh language Hinatas parents struggled with money especially with his fathers gambling problem. Hinatas mother h...
197K 5.8K 25
Due to a tragic accident in middle school, Hinata Shouyou's vocal cords were destroyed and he lost the majority of his hearing. He can still play vol...
10K 193 17
Hinata never knew he could fall in love with anyone. No one... except dark haired boy, his teammate, his setter, Kageyama Tobio. Kageyama never show...
17.1K 303 11
unΒ·beatΒ·aΒ·ble /ΛŒΙ™nˈbΔ“dΙ™b(Ι™)l/ Learn to pronounce adjective not able to be defeated or exceeded in a contest or commercial market. ❛❛ Ne, Papa.. ❜❜ ❛❛...