Outsiders request

By Greaserbaby

Tell me who you would llike to be together onThe outsiders and I'll try my best to do it. Make sure to tell m... More

Dally and darry
Dally and Darry
Dally and Darry
Dally and Darry
Dally and darry
The ring that goes along with my prev story
Wedding

dally and Darry

55 2 1
By Greaserbaby

@SuperSammy01999

Darry's POV

I waited for Dally to met me at the lot. We were gonna go on a hangout as he described it. It was a double date as I called it.

I knew it was a double date because we we going with Johnny and Pony and they were together. I loved Dally but where we lived it was considered disgraceful. They had to keep it a secret.

We met and left. I had spicy chicken wings and Dally ordered the baked potatoes. We left and went home and played uno , Johnny won which I dont see how because I cheated to get the right cards. Seems like such a Dally thing right?

Pony and Johnny fell asleep so that left me and Dally. I really wanted to tell him that I loved him but what would he think? Would he have me arrested? Does he feel the same way?

I learned in close to him and stared into his sparkly eyes. " Whatcha doin?" he asked. " staring into your eyes" "Wha " I cut him off and kissed him. He pulled away from me.

He ran out the door. Oh man what if he never talks to me again.

тнє иєχт ∂αу

" Umm hey I guess" he said. He walked over to me as I was scraping the chocolate icing off the plate and said " Umm I may have broken your tree.." " it's ok" all I cared about was that he was ok.

" I am the one who should be sorry, about kissing you like that". I replied. I wasn't really sorry, to be honest I really liked it. We sat there in silence for a few minutes before the gang came in. " Hey what are y'all.... Oh yeah I forgot it's time for Mickey."

We watched Mickey like nothing happened. The rest of my week was kind of a blurry. I missed my time with him. He came back to me and said " Hey Darry sorry about how I acted when you kissed me, I was just surprised that's all."

I knew it was a surprise. " I'm sorry" I said. From then on out was pretty normal at the Curtis house. We were together and the gang accepted us. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 6.5K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
738K 16.6K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

153K 3.6K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1M 18.8K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...