Dally and Darry

Darry's POV

It was late afternoon when Dally came home. He was soaked because it had been raining outside. He looked so hot.

He sat down the bags he brought with him. I asked him to sit on the couch with me. He did as told and we started to make out.

We kissed and moved to the bed room so it'd be more comfortable. I took off his shirt and he took off mine, I then began to take off his jeans and boxers and he did the same to me.

He pushed me onto the bed and rubbed hid hard member on mine. "How long has it been hard?" I asked and he replied with " since I got here" I put it in my mouth and he let it go. I swallowed the liquid and started to lick the tip.

   He moaned and I stuck it all in my mouth. It was amazing. I fell on to the bed and he stuck my member in his mouth and licked it and I cummed in his mouth. He took it out if his mouth and rubbed his hands all over me.

    He turned around and I knew what it meant. "Are you ready " I asked " go ahead and get in over with" he said. I slowly pushed it in his butt and then shoved it all in there. He moaned so loud I could've sworn the neighbors were gonna come over.

  I rapidly pushed it in and out and he rolled over and I went to the bottom and he did the same to me. It was the best thing I ever felt.

   He collapsed next to and on the bed. We covered up and he said " Darry you are my one and only" " I love you more than all the stars in the sky. " I said.  We snuggled up next to eachother and fell asleep. I was glad I was dating him.

   ( this one is still for @SuperSammy01999