A Chance For Love ♥ Imagine

Por FabowtifulDorothy

This is just an Imagine. It's not for real, but you are part of it. Imagine you and Greyson living together... Más

A Chance For Love ♥ Imagine
Part 2 ♥
Part 3 ♥
Part 4 ♥
Part 5 ♥
Part 6 ♥
Part 7 ♥
Part 8 ♥
Part 10 ♥
Part 11 ♥
Part 12 ♥
Part 13 ♥
Part 14 ♥
Part 15 ♥
Part 16 ♥
Part 17 ♥
Part 18 ♥
Part 19 ♥
Part 20 ♥
Part 21 ♥
Part 22 ♥
Part 23♥
Part 24 ♥
Part 25 ♥
Part 26 ♥
Part 27 ♥
Part 28 ♥
Part 29 ♥
Part 30 ♥
Part 31 ♥
Part 32 ♥
Part 33 ♥ "

Part 9 ♥

515 5 0
Por FabowtifulDorothy

You and Greyson were left alone in his studio. You were so nervous since it was so quiet. So, Greyson started talking....

Greyson: [YN], I have a question. Promise you'll answer it?

You: Sure, anything.

Greyson: Well, I was wondering since your classes doesn't start til Monday, wanna hang out with me?

You: So, is this like a date?

Greyson: Kinda. (smiles and blushes)

You: Of course, I would go and hang out with you Greyson! I would love to. Anyway, we can know more about each other.

Greyson: Yeah. So wanna start going out tomorrow?

You thought that going out with Greyson is so cool, since he's popular and you kinda find him really cute. 

You: Sure, why not?

Greyson: Okay, I'll call you.

You: Okay, looking forward to it.

You looked at your watch and it's getting really late, and you were supposed to meet your friend at their house tonight. So you said goodbye to Greyson and went out of his studio.

You finally went back home, it was already 7 pm! You hurriedly called your friend and talked to her.

You: Hey, how's the landing? 

Anne: It was fine. 

You: Want me to got your place?

Anne: Sure, I'd be glad to see you again [YN].

You: Be there soon.

The call ended and you asked your Mom's permission if you could go to Anne's place. She says its okay but you have to be back before 9pm. 

So you went to Anne's place and went inside.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.4M 52.3K 62
❝𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨; 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘏𝘢𝘥 𝘔𝘺 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘉𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘐 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘚𝘢𝘺 𝘕𝘰...
236K 2.9K 66
𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄. all imagines are written BY ME. please do not steal OR repost my work on other apps such as ao3 and tumblr. if so, i will report...
3K 47 20
You have a job - doing make-up of celebs in movies and shows. Since a few months you're job is to turn a young and talented cast into famous legend a...
566K 5.6K 56
{ These imagines are mostly from my instagram and I figured I'd put them on here. I hope you'll enjoy all of them! I'm still adding new ones till thi...