MaNan SS: Befikra!

By MawaraEjaz6

Once upon a time there was a BOY! ;) More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Let's Have a Chat!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 A
Chapter 8 B
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 A
Chapter 10 B
Chapter 10 C
Chapter 11
Need A Break
I'll be BACK! :)
Chapter 12 A
Hello! Hi! Bye bye! :D
Chapter 12 B
Chapter 13 A
Chapter 13 B
WANT YOUR FAVOURITE STORY TO WIN?
Chapter 13 C
Small Promo...And Apologies
Chapter 14 A
Chapter 14 B
Promo for Chapter 14C
Chapter 14 C
Chapter 15 A
Chapter 15 B
Chapter 15 C
Angry Much? SORRY! :)
Chapter 15 C (Last)
Hey People! Epilogue is coming.
Befikra-Extended Chapter. A

Chapter 6

10.3K 1.2K 1K
By MawaraEjaz6

Hello People? Yeah I know am late! Actually very late but I wasn't well! So this happens when you fail to understand that what is the thing that is irking you! Anyways here I am with a quick chappy!

Thank you so so much for loving my Manik! And guys please gaib mat hona! I will try to update regularly but please! Please be there and keep commenting!

Inline comments are my favorite as usual!

So! Happy Reading!

Chapter 6

Manik's POV...

"Have you ever ridden a bicycle Nandini?" I asked softly looking at her peaceful face and she looked confused.

"No why?" She asked in a confused tone and I smiled.

"Because today am gonna steal this experience for you!" I told her enthusiastically and she giggled.

"What do you mean?" She asked sitting straight and I nodded towards the guy with his bicycle.

"Ohh! What's in your mind!?" She asked with wide eyes and I winked.

"Let's live this life Nandini!! Zindagi sirf aik baar milti hai! Ya moment baar baar nahi aye ga! Come!" I exclaimed and pulled her with me.

She held my hand tightly which told me that she was ready to experience the bicycle ride with me and the very exact moment I realized that!

I LOVE NANDINI!

Yes! The realization dawned me and I felt my heart fluttering with raw emotions for the girl who was being dragged with me smiling beautifully!

Wah Manik! happy realization! My subconscious taunted me and I frowned.

Kya problem hai tjy! I roared at it.

Problem mjy nahi! Tjhy hai! Tu ny mjy ice cream kiun nahi di!! Mr. Subconscious was crying hiding its face behind its hands and I snickered.

Dramaybaaz! Main abhi bohat happy hoon so don't spoil it for me! I dismissed my subconscious mercilessly and reached the boy with the bicycle.

The boy was in his early teens and he was trying his best to keep the cycle steady.

"Manik! Are you sure we are gonna ask him for his cycle?" Nandini whispered hesitantly in my ear behind and I nodded in assurance.

Manik! Nandini is right are you sure? Mr. Subconscious asked with a pout and I smiled nodding my head.

"Hey buddy what's up?" I spoke cheekily reaching the kid in two strides and he looked up at me with a pout.

He was cute though...

"I hate this bike! I fell 10 times still am not able to ride it properly!" The kid immediately started complaining and I smiled kneeling beside him on the grass.

"It's because you are trying wrong kiddo!" I told him in a jolly tone and ruffled his hair to which he looked more irritated.

Shuru ho gai na teri efficiency....Mr. subconscious was jealous.

"Do you know how to ride this bicycle?" His eyes suddenly shined with adoration and I chuckled nodding my head.

"WOW!" He shouted in excitement and got up with a jerk. "Will you teach me? Please Uncle! PLEASE!!" He was literally pleading joining his hands in front of me and I could hear Nandini giggling behind my back while I too got up.

"I think so! But I have a condition!" I said in a serious tone and rubbed my chin.

"Aray! Anything! Just teach me!" The boy was dying with overly joy excitement.

Tu nahi badal skta! Smart ass! Mr. Subconscious laughed on my success and fell of its chair during that.

"After I teach you I need you to lend me this bicycle for few minutes!" I told the boy and then gestured at my back where Nandini was standing. She waved a smile hi at him and his eyes became big as doe as he took in Nandini's appearance.

Is chirkot kay problem kya hai??

His eyes first darted at my face then at Nandini's face and then back at my face.

"YOU GUYS ARE A COUPLE??" He exclaimed loudly and I heard Nandini gasp audibly loud while my confident posture suddenly became deform.

Abay yar is ka problem kya hai? Aj kal kay bachay! Kitna dimag chalta hai in ka!

Before I could correct him he again exclaimed this making causing me to chuckle and Nandini shyly hide behind me.

"You guys are super hot!"

Bachay man kay sachay!

And I didn't bother to correct him nor Nandini did...

____________________________________-

"Manik main gir jaoan ge!!" Nandini cried out in horror trying to run away once again but I held her hand before she could screw away.

"Nandini! Trust me kuch nahi ho ga! Tum aoa tou sahi!" I pleaded in a tired tone but she hugged her torso as usual and backed off with the tree.

She looked so scared and this made my heart pain.

This was not good.

Someone surely needed to help her.

Tou why don't you do it? Mr. Subconscious was finally in a good wala mood.

How can I? I asked in a confused tone and it crossed its arm over its chest.

Manik! just like you over came your fears! Tell her to do the same! Mr. Subconscious spoke and I closed my eyes.

Don't talk about that! I warned my subconscious but it shook its head.

Manik! Those fears were your part of life! Both of us need to accept it! So just be brave! Mr. Subconscious advised and I sighed nodding my head.

I walked forward towards Nandini and she looked at me with fear filled eyes.

"Sorry!" She whispered lowly and looked down in shame while I finally reached her.

"Hey!" I whispered back in the same tone and held her arms unwrapping them from her small form.

"You! It's ok! It's okay to be sad! It's okay to get sacred! Every emotion! It's important in life! But it's not ok to run away! It's not okay to feel yourself a failure!" I started warmly and held her hands in mine rubbing her palms with my thumbs.

"Don't run away from your fears Nandini! Don't do this to yourself! If...you will do that they will become your nightmares! And nightmares don't let you sleep Nandini! Nightmares! Destroy you! Nightmares kill you! Don't run away! I won't let you run away! Face them!" I spoke in a very serious tone and shook her a little to which she gripped my hands tightly.

"Manik...I can't face them alone!" She whimpered in a pleading voice and I cupped her cheek carefully.

"I will face them with you! We will fight with your fears together!" I spoke in a determined tone and I saw Nandini's eye filling with a different kind of emotion I failed to comprehend the true meaning for that emotion but it gave me courage to speak more. "You hate male's touch! You are over coming it yeah? And now about this bicycle fear! I promise! it's fun!" I spoke in an assuring tone and she bite her lip furiously.

"Trust me Nandini! Tell me that you trust me!" I spoke in a hopeful tone and she took a deep breath before nodding her head.

"I tru—trust you!" She spoke finally and I smiled.

"Good! Very good!" My tone was appreciative and she looked at my back where the bicycle was standing...

"Shall we?" She asked hesitantly and I failed to hold back my chuckle.

"After you! My lady!" I spoke cheekily and she smiled...just a little but she did and I followed her quietly.

So proud of you Manik! bilkul mjh pay gaya hai tu! Mr. Subconscious was trying to take the whole credit and I let it do it because I was happy...

_______________________-

"Ahhhhhh!!!!" Nandini shouted in fear as she hide her face in my neck loosening her grip on the handles of the bicycle. She was sitting on the seat and I was walking beside her controlling the bicycle for her.

"Ohh Nandini! Don't lose your grip on the handle and act brave!" I scolded her angrily and she shook her head in my neck throwing her arms around my neck making it impossible for me to move any further.

She is an impossible lady!!

But you love her! You love her! You really really love her!! Mr. Subconscious snorted at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay! Come down! Aa jaoa!" I spoke lowly estimating the level of her anxiety as she was still recovering from the trauma she faced in morning.

"Am sorry I tried!" She spoke shaking her head parting away from me and I held her hands again.

"It's okay! At least you tried hmm?" I spoke in a cheerful tone and she nodded back with a bad face.

"I hate you! You make me helpless!" She spoke suddenly jerking my hands away from her grip and I frowned at her.

"What?" My mouth hung open my jaw touched the ground practically...

Main bhi sochon! Sbha say teri insult ni hue! Here we go! Yes Nandini I am with you! Khoob insult karo iski! He didn't offer me the ice cream! Mr. Subconscious cheered excitedly and I growled.

"You are...so persuading! Main tmhy mana he nahi kar pati! You are making me a rebel!" She was accusing me and I was confused.

"Nandini! How am I making you a rebel? I am not convincing for a war or something!" I spoke rubbing the back of my neck and she shook her head.

"I am talking about my rules! You are making me violate my own rules!" She said helplessly and I was still confused.

Jhalay Manik! She is talking about dil kay rules! Mr. Subconscious tried to put some brains in me and my mouth turned in a perfect 'O'...

"Nandini! Wo rules he kya jin ko break na kiya jye?" I asked shrugging my shoulders.

"Manik...!" She was looking so helplessly.

"Nandini! Trust me! just once! Try to live this day like I live! I know you will enjoy! Aur agr esa na hua tou! I promise! I will never force you! For anything!" I was trying my best to persuade her...

Now that I realized that I can persuade her for anything that made me more confident about my feelings towards her.

"Tumhy kya mil raha hai ya sab kar kay?" She asked in a curious tone.

Haan bhai bata! Chal bool day dil ki baat! Mr. Subconscious was a fool...

"Because I....!" I spoke lowly thinking of an excuse and her eyes widened with emotions, curiosity and hope was evident in them. "I...care for you and you are my best friend!" I spoke showing her my teeth and her face fell...

"Ohhh...!" She said in a dismayed tone and I smiled inwardly.

"Okay tell me are you ready?" I asked chucking other things and she nodded. "Let the fun begun!" I exclaimed and pulled her with me.

_______________________________________-

"I dare you!" I spoke enthusiastically as we stood on the other side of road.

"Dare what?" She asked softly looking around the busy road and I gestured towards a fruit vendor.

"What?" She asked glaring at me.

"Can you see those packets of yummy strawberries?" I asked raising my eyebrows at her and she nodded in confusion.

Manik...kya chal raha hai? Subconscious spoke curiously and placed my palm at its face pushing it away.

"I dare you to bring those strawberries to me!" I said to Nandini in an amused tone and she shrugged.

"What's the big deal? You think Nandini Murthy can't buy a packet of strawberries? I can buy 10,000 vendors like him with just a gesture of my finger!" Nandini spoke carelessly and I rolled my eyes.

Shokhi...huhhh....but cute hai...

Hain?

Ya bandri ni hai cute hai...haan...

"I can also buy those Nandini! But tmhy un ko buy nahi karna! Aik packet choori kar kay mjy la kar dena hai!" I told her the whole dare and...

"WHAT THE HELL? You are asking me to steal? Nandini Murthy ko choori karny ko bool rahy ho? Akal ghaas khany gai hai kya?" She barked at me like a wounded tigress and I gulped.

Abay ya kya kar diya?

Gai bhains pani main...

"Nandini! Hum baad main pay kar den gay! Abhi tmhy un ko choori kar kay he lana hai!" I was also determined on my place and at that time I truly prayed that she don't punch me straight in my face.

"Manik no!" She was warning me.

"Come on Nandini it's a dare! Tumhy karna pary ga!" I spoke stubbornly.

"Manik main choori nahi karoon ge!" She freaked out and I slapped my forehead in irritation.

Yar ya larki kya cheez hai!

"Nandini! It's a dare! Aur jo dare complete nahi karty they are called cowards!" I said with a bad face and she glared at me.

"I am not a coward!" She spoke angrily and I smirked.

Phaas gai...phasa lay.

"You are! You can't even steal a packet of strawberry! Aur Murthy Enterprises ki CEO bani phirto ho! Jaoa jaoa tum say nahi ho ga!" I mocked at her and stuck my tongue out while she gritted her teeth.

"Mr. Oversmart Malhotra! Don't you even dare to think kay main tumhri baton main aa kay bewakoof ban jaoan ge aur choori karny chali jaoan ge!" She spoke crossing her arms across her chest and I rolled my eyes.

Ya tou badi taiz nikli! Mjy laga tha josh dilaon ga! Aur ya bhagi choori krny chali jye ge! But ya tou meri trick smj gai! I thought biting my own tongue and she was glaring at me.

"Ho gaya tumhara? Ya aur heart and mind fight karni hai?" She asked sarcastically and I made a face.

"Please na Nandini!!" I cried out with a pout and she shook her head in warning.

"Yar! you are so boring!" I was whining like a kid and she looking like a stubborn mother.

"Please na!!" I cried more. "Tum mery liye choori ni kr skti?" I shouted in disbelief and my drama started.

"Nahi!" She spoke in a hell serious tone and I pouted turning my face from her.

"Kya bachoon jesi zid hai?" She shouted and I refused to look at her. "Manik look at me!" She again spoke and this time her tone was melting.

Manik mat dekhna! She will melt! Mr. Subconscious and I...we were a team now.

"Manik! you are being ridiculous?" Nandini was scolding me but I was stubborn.

"I am leaving!" She announced and I still kept mum.

One...

Two...

Three....

Four...

Fi...

"OKAY fine!" She finally spoke in a defeated tone and my eyes twinkled like stars.

I jumped turning towards her and she was glaring at me.

"Very good! Chalo go! Give this purse to me! I will start my motor bike and will park it near the vendor then you will go steal the packet and come running to me! you will sit on the bike and we will ride away! After few hours I will come back apologize and pay for the strawberries! Okay?" I spoke wickedly and way too excited to complete my plan while she gulped.

"Kesy kar lety ho tum?" She asked in a dazed tone and I looked confused. "I mean ya sab? How can you remain so calm and cool? Like it's no big deal?" She asked innocently and I shrugged.

"Esa he hoon!" I replied back and suddenly chucked everything. "Chalo na time waste mat karo! Pehly I will park the bike!" I said excitedly batting my eyelashes at her and she made a bad face.

"Acha acha! Ja rahi hoon! God knows main tumhri her stupid baat kiun maanti hoon!" She mumbled under her breath and gave me her purse while I ignored her comment jumping on my bike.

In few minutes I parked it near the vendor causally and waited for Nandini to cross the road.

I noticed her as she covered her face to hide the embarrassment and I chuckled.

She is cute ni? Mr. Subconscious spoke dreamily and I nodded with a smile before realization dawned me.

Abay oo! Sochna bhi mat! She is mine! Dare not to hit on her! I warned my subconscious and it made a face.

Haan haan! Main tou esy he bol raha tha! Main koi aur dhoond loon ga! Mr. Subconscious boasted and I smiled triumphantly.

Dhoond lena! But wo meri Nandini jesi nahi ho ge hahha!

Now Nandini had crossed the road and she was walking towards the vendor.

I was near the vendor so it was easy for me to hear their conversation.

"Bhaiya! Ya kitny ka hai?" Nandini was asking to the vendor holding the packet and I could clearly feel the nervousness in her voice.

I tried my best to control my laughter...

"150 rupay ka!" The vendor replied casually arranging the other fruits and Nandini looked at me with pleading eyes but I glared at her gesturing her to run.

"Main lay loon?" She asked the vendor innocently and I slapped my forehead on her bewakoofi.

Manik! Is ka kuch nahi ho skta! Ya anaddi choor hai! Subconscious commented and I nodded helplessly.

"Maaim saab! Paisa do aur phal lay lo!" Vendor spoke in an annoyed tone and Nandini looked back at me. I mouthed a 'run' at her and the next moment she eas running crazily towards me.

"Pakrooo! Pakrooo! Choor chooor chooor!" The vendor immediately started shouting and Nandini reached me in seconds.

"RUN MANIK PLEASE!!" She shouted jumping on the bike and the next second the crying vendor and the busy road were left far behind and I was driving my bike towards a stranded road laughing my lungs out.

"You!" Slap. "Are!" Slap. "So!" Slap. "Bad!" Slap. Nandini spoke slapping on my shoulder with each word and I laughed more.

"I hate you!" She cried over my shoulder and I was out of breath.

"Toba Nandini! That was so fun!" I shouted back and she hugged my back crying on my shoulder.

"I stole Manik! You made me commit a CRIME!" She was crying with tears and I let her cry for few minutes as I found a decent vacant public park to sit.

Rula diya na bechari ko! Ab chup kara! Mr. subconscious snickered and I nodded with a sigh.

Soon I parked the bike and pulled Nandini to sit on a bench.

"Nandini!" I spoke still laughing as I felt her still hiccupping.

"Manik....myny choori ki...that vendor will chase me...wo mjy nahi choody ga!" She was looking so scared and I sighed.

"Nandini! That vendor is my friend! Relax! I will talk to him pay to him! Main kuch nahi honay doon ga tumhy! Enjoy this yar! Ya life bar bar thodi aa milti hai?" I spoke cupping her cheeks and she was still looking so shaky.

Did I trigger something?

"Dekho tou! You stole such yummy strawberries! Let's eat!" I tried to cheer her up but she slapped me away wiping her nose.

"I don't want to eat tum khudi khaoa choori ki strawberries!" She spoke rudely and I laughed more.

"It's not funny Manik!!!" She shouted in an annoyed tone and I kept mum.

"Fine yar! tum ko nahi khana na! don't eat! I will eat it alone!" I said shrugging my shoulders and pulled out a strawberry from the packet to eat.

I popped it in my mouth and it tasted divine. I couldn't help but to moan on that yummy taste and this caused her to look at me.

"What? Such main bohat yummy hai yar! Just try it!" I offered her my half bitten dripping strawberry and she hesitantly opened her mouth. I smiled and stuffed the other half in hers and she chewed slowly.

I stared at her in trance and she looked beautiful...

She looked beautiful until I noticed a drop just at the left corner of her lips and my fists clenched...

DAMN!

Control Manik...!

I repeated the mantra in my head but everything went in vain when she opened her mouth again...asking for another strawberry and I lost it...

Cupping her right cheek almost immediately I leaned forward to her left and I heard her stopped breathing.

I stared at the tiny drop for a second which was still stuck on the corner of her lips and then closed my eyes leaning closer...until my lips touched her skin and they automatically sucked the drop from her lips.

Her skin felt so soft...just like a rose petal and her scent drove me crazy. She smelt of roses...fresh roses...

"You are so beautiful Nandini...so pretty!" I whispered lovingly and with each word my lips grazed her skin to which she let out a whimper.

"I am not pretty Manik!" She whimpered lowly and I dug my nose her scarf...inhaling as much scent as possible.

"Yes you are...for me...you are the most beautiful and pretty girl ever!" The words were coming from my heart and Mr. Subconscious was doing meditation sending me the positive vibes.

"I am ugly! Tum kuch nahi janty!" She whispered more and I nuzzled in her scarf while her fingers cupped my nape carefully until I felt her nails scratch my skin in soothing manner.

"Tou btaoa na?" I whispered back and she shook her head sadly.

Before I could react she pulled away.

Again...she shut me out and I looked on the other side to control myself.

"I have got something for you!" Her low cheeky voice took my attention and I breathed deeply plastering a smile to before looking back at her.

"Kya?" I asked excitedly and she handed me a small box wrapped in a black shiny paper.

Wah Manik! gift!! Is main please mjy bhi share dena! Mr. Subconscious was so excited and I made a sad face.

My spirit was lost because Nandini shut me out again...

Taking the box from her hand I unwrapped it carefully and smiled at the box...

A new Ipod....

"Tumhy new chye tha na so I got it for you! Is main myny tumhri sari favorite collection daal di hai!" She was telling me softly and I just nodded in gratitude...

"Thanks!" I spoke softly and looked at her. She was not looking at me.

She was staring at my hands and to that Ipod.

Shaking my head I cupped her cheek once more and placed a thank you peck on her forehead.

"It means a lot!" I spoke lowly backing off and she got up.

The charm of the moment was lost...she was so distant....so far away.

"Ghar chod do gay?" She asked lowly still not looking at me and I nodded.

"Yeah...come!" I too spoke and she followed me quietly...

From where the sudden awkwardness came?

Why? Was she still a mystery?

What was the thing that she was hiding?

Some big secret?

I kept guessing but I never knew that her secret was not big....it was BIGGEST!

________________________________-

So? How was it? I am sorry once again for being so late but I updated na? So now happy? Chalo chalo comment karo and make my bateesi bht big with your cute comments!!

Love, Cheers! Mawara!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Infinity Love! By D.

General Fiction

421K 29.2K 113
Hey peepz! I'm new here. It's my first story. So Manik and Nandini's love inspires me alot. So I thought why not give it a shot by some other plot. ...
143K 14.1K 19
The day I laid my eyes on her, she was mine and only mine. ~ Manik Your existence changes my world like magic. ~Nandini ~Only mine
142K 4.9K 14
MATURE story! Manan arrange marriage story! But with a Mature twist Short Romantic Story
549K 31.4K 59
18/11/18 - 03/06/20 Hey gyz, coming up with a new story... and the story is on one of our favorite couple Manan.... yes Manik and Nandini.... But the...