A Ruler in Hiding (finished)

By EmilyZoglman

Sabine has been hiding something from the crew, but when her mother hunts down her daughter. Sabine's secret... More

Not for my biological family
No Going Back Now
Mother!
It will be okay
Paint Away The Pain
Old Enemies
Challenged
Sorry
False Alarm
Family Fun
Two Brothers, One choice

Home For Me

622 8 6
By EmilyZoglman

Sabine's POV

We made it back to the Ghost and Ezra kept apologizing for fighting Cole. It soon got annoying. I zipped around and grabbed Ezra by the shoulders and shook him.

"You didn't do anything wrong, Ezra! I was a fool to think my family would be any different! It's my fault!" I told him. I let go of him then looked at the ground. "Sorry for yelling. I just don't want you to blame yourself." I added.

"It's okay, your just stressed. Go lay down have a rest or a nap." Ezra told me.

"Okay, I will." I yawned. I walked to my room and laid down on my bed. I looked at the painting of the Ghost Crew on my ceiling. I smiled at it happily. I couldn't help but hope this was all over. I had my family on this ship, biological doesn't mean that they are family. I would do anything for my family. I hopped off my bed grabbed some paint and started to paint a picture of Ryloth, Lothal, Lasan, Coruscant and Mandalore. I wrote the words family across the galaxy. I smile now knowing where my roots come from and how I'm not like my mother.

Hera's POV

I hated to say it but, I'm glad Sabine came back with us instead of staying with her family. I am glad she's with us, but I can't imagine what it was like watching your daughter walk away with a crew and choosing them over me. It would be painful. I walked to Sabine's room and knocked on the door. When there was no response I opened it. I saw Sabine asleep in her bed and I noticed a new painting on the wall. It was a new painting because the paint was still a little wet. It had all of the crew's home planets and family across the galaxy written in the middle.

Ezra's POV

Even though Sabine said it was okay. I still felt bad about getting in a fight with Cole. But, things were back to normal now and Sabine was home.

    Kanan's POV

  Even though I felt bad for the Wrens, I was happy Sabine was with us. Hera told me about Sabine's latest work of art, it made me glad she loved us as a family.  She was an amazing young woman that I knew would grow into a strong, smart and beautiful woman in adulthood. I had to face the reality, Sabine and Ezra were both growing up and me and Hera would be there every step of way...
________________________

   This was the last chapter of this book! I might make a sequel in the future.

        Till next time Emily out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
1.1M 19.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.1M 61.4K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1.4K 160 25
( A High School Story) Follow the story of a few students in their school lives, Where they will experience Drama, Love, Cheating, Troubles And More.