Escape

By laurynisdun

Alex wants her stepmother and stepbrother out of her and her father's life. Her mother left them when she wa... More

~ 1 ~
~ 2 ~
~ 3 ~
~ 4 ~
~ Dani ~
~ 5 ~
~ Dani ~
~ Dani ~
~ 7 ~

~ 6 ~

8 1 0
By laurynisdun

I wake up the next morning around twelve. I stretch and rub my neck. I didn't fall asleep until late, and I ended up sleeping at a weird angle. I hope that the girl I talked to yesterday, Dani, will let me be her roommate, but I doubt she'll want to live with me. Apparently no one does.

I have a couple dollars in my car, which I use to buy a cup of coffee. I park in the parking lot of the restaurant, and then go and dig through my box of clothes to find a decent shirt. I change in the bathroom, and then look at the address of the apartment building. It'll take me about ten minutes to get there, so I'll be a few minutes early to meet Dani.

The apartments are only a 25 minute drive from school, which is convenient. I pull into the parking lot and park near the door. I shut off the car, and drink the last of my coffee. I get out and toss the cup into the trash. I'm nervous. I walk towards the door, trying to stop the shaking in my hands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 89K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
Lucent By ads ¡¡

Teen Fiction

181K 4.2K 18
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
17.1M 656K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
4.4M 245K 188
Now available in paperback on Amazon! Though the last chapter is read that doesn't mean the story is over. One shots for A Secret Service including...