Kane

Galing kay Just_Josie

*Not Edited, Will Edit when finished writing* HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in AlphaFemale #1 in BodyPositivity #5 i... Higit pa

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Covers
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty- Two
Chapter Thirty- Three
Chapter Thirty- Four
Chapter Thirty- Five
Chapter Thirty- Six
Chapter Thirty- Seven
Chapter Thirty- Eight
Chapter Thirty- Nine
Chapter Forty
A/N
A/N
Chapter Forty- One
Chapter Forty- Two
Chapter Forty- Three
Chapter Forty- Four
Chapter Forty- Five
Chapter Forty- Six
Chapter Forty- Seven
Chapter Forty- Eight

Chapter Sixteen

10.2K 402 105
Galing kay Just_Josie

*Picture of your favourite boy Mac.*

~*~

Unedited

Lina.

I feel my eyes slowly drop, my breaths finally calming some. Kane's rapid heart beats, thump against my cheek strongly, his big hand running against my spine softly. I tighten my hands against his neck before sitting up. Peeking down at my naked breasts smeared with his seed, I grimace with a laugh. "Shower?" His amber ringed eyes glaze over as he slides his gaze over my naked form still straddling him.

His thick fingers graze my nipples, instantly making me arch my back. He smirks up at me as he continues to tease me. Gripping his hand in my own, I pull them up to my mouth, sucking his finger gently. His lips open on a moan, I let him go with a small pop. Wrapping a hand against the back of his neck I pull him up to me, my mouth ravaging his own.

He grips my hips and lifts me into the air as he surges up to his knees. Sliding off the bed he starts to move. I continue to occupy his mouth as he stumbles to the ensuite. He pulls back after getting the shower on, his eyes darkened a black onyx. "God I love you" I chuckle against his swollen red lips, "And I you, big man" I whisper before pecking him once more then sliding down his huge hulking form.

His hands fist against my back, his head thrown back as his eyes tighten shut as I continue my way down his body. Nipping against his flat nipple as he shivers I move him out of the way as I let the warm water wash over me. Wiping the excess water from my eyes, I turn to find him watching me with hooded eyes.

I feel myself flush and duck my head as he pulls me into him. Moving a hand behind me he reaches for the body wash. Squirting some on his palm he begins to wash me. I feel myself heat up tenfold, gripping his hand I start to protest. He hushes me with a look as if daring me to defy him.

Once I'm ready to wash out, he then starts on my hair, never once missing to steal a few kisses. I feel myself start to relax for the first time in the last forty eight hours. Once he's done he pats my bum softly as I make my way out of the shower. Grabbing a towel from the rack on the wall, I move back to the room.

Drying myself quickly, I find a black duffle bag sitting neatly on a chair in the right hand corner beside the window. Opening it, I find Kane's clothes. Pulling out a black plain t-shirt, I throw it on and rummage for some shorts or bottoms. Coming up with none, I start to make my way to the door.

Finding the hallway empty, I make my way further down. At the end of the hall, I find a large living room. Rux is left sitting on a couch, Mac's hulking form sitting in a seat across from him. Mac is first to notice me, he smirks before standing, bowing slightly he nods towards Rux. Rux stands and bows, his arm outstretched with my bag.

I feel my face heat. Swallowing I smile shyly, grabbing my bag I quickly thank Rux and turn to flee only to bump into the red head from earlier. My eyes narrow as I feel my wolf growl in the back of my mind. Sad to say but she was gorgeous up front. "You alright there?" Her voice is firm, a hint of anger or malice there.

I straighten, cursing my short height as I come up to her chest. Looking up at her I smile sickly sweet. "Now I am. How about you?" Her eyes narrow and I start to feel a familiar anger resurface. "Where's Kane?" I crack my neck, feeling my eyes change colour. "Who wants to know?" I question taking a step closer to her. She sneers down at me and that just makes me even madder.

I feel someone behind me, but ignore it. Mac grips red heads elbow, his eyes flicking between the both of us as Rux places a hand on my shoulder. "Stephanie, back off" she turns to Mac with a glare before shrugging him off. "Just who the hell do you think you are? Waltzing in here and thinking it's okay to mark a male that was destined to be with me" she spits out venomously.

My heart falters for a second. My wolf snarls in the back of my mind but I continue to keep a tight reign on her. "Stephanie. That's enough" A voice I know so well yells from my left. I smirk sarcastically, "No Kane, let your bitch talk. Since your ass didn't think to tell me shit" his eyes blaze. "Lina-" I cut him off and turn to Rux. "Call my brother. Tell him to come get me" Rux nods once and moves to slip his phone out of his pocket.

"Lina" Kane yells out once more. I continue to ignore him as I look up at Stephanie. Her eyes still locked on Kane, "Destined you say?" She turns back to me, her nose raising in the air, as she continues to stare down at me. I chuckle softly before pulling my hand back and throwing it forward with force, hitting her right in the nose.

She goes flying into Mac's chest. Kane is by my side in an instant. His hands gripping my waist and lifting. I don't even bother to struggle as she starts to snarl and claw out of Mac's arms. I smirk, "What? Afraid I'll fuck her face up some more Kane?" I taunt, "Let her go Mac" Kane's hands tighten on my waist as he lifts me away from her, Mac continues to drag her outside.

Once she's completely out the door. I swallow the thickness in my throat and turn towards him. "Don't lie to me, is what she said true?" Kane makes a move to pull me back into his arms, "Lina-" I hold up a hand and move back a step. "Look me in the eyes and tell me Kane" I say firmly, my eyes finding his and holding. He lets out a harsh breath, "Her father and I made a treaty a couple years back. In order for the treaty to take place I was to marry his eldest daughter." I continue to look at him, waiting for him to continue.

"The treaty is still invalid since I haven't even agreed to marry her yet" I cut in then, "So you guys are engaged then?" His eyes turn away from me before finding mine once more, "Not anymore, I'm here to break it off" I blink back tears, cursing the mating bond. Nodding I turn to Rux, he nods and I turn. Kane grips my hand, "No, Lina. You said no running remember" he says harshly, his eyes hardening.

I exhale loudly my eyes tightening before opening once more. "I'm not running. I need time. I can't get that here. I can with Vince, so I'll be with him till you do whatever it is you need to do." He grips my waist now, his hands wrapping around me, "No. Lina. Don't, you can stay here, I'll give you space just don't go" I cast my eyes away, my chest aching.

"Lina, look at me. Baby, please" he grips my chin in his hands and turns me till I'm facing him once more. "Don't leave me please, I should have told you I was wrong. Don't go, baby I'm begging you" I intwine our fingers in my hands as he holds my face, his eyes panicked.

"I just need to get out for a bit. I'm too mad to be here right now. If I don't get away for a bit I'm going to snap at you and I don't want to say something I'm gonna regret" he pulls my forehead against his own. "Please, I'm sorry" I feel a tear slide down my cheek and curse myself a million damn times.

"I'll come back Kane. Just give me some space" A horn honks outside signalling the arrival of Vince. Pulling out of his hold, I nod towards Rux. He comes forward and grabs my bag, moving to the door I follow after him as Kane's footsteps echo mine. Opening the door, I move down the steps. Kane grips my arm and pulls me back, his eyes shadowed. "Tell me the truth, don't lie to me. Are you gonna come back?" I nod. "As soon as I've calmed down" he sighs. His amber ringed eyes glowing with unshed tears.

"I love you so fucking much Lina. I fucking love you. If you don't come back, I don't know what I'm supposed to-" I cut him off with a kiss, my insides heating like wildfire. My heart warming instantly, he grips my face hard, his lips kissing me back possessively. Forcing myself to pull back I peck him once more. "I love you too. I'll see you soon" turning I smile in thanks towards Rux as he opens my door.

Sliding in, I nod towards my brother as he eyes Kane. Kane moves towards the car, his hand reaching for the door. Turning to my brother, I manage to choke out one word. "Go" he presses on the gas just before Kane can pull the handle. I hear him yell out my name. My heart aching as the car puts more distance between us.

~*~*~*~*~

Kane.

I swallow thickly, my voice dying in my throat as I call her one last time. She looked me in the eyes and told me she was coming back. She said she would, as soon as she's calmed down. So why did I feel like she was saying goodbye?

I watch the car's break lights just as they turn and then leave the street, a heavy weight placed on my chest as I feel my heart ache. Turning to move back into the house, I slam the door closed. Leaning my hand against it, I growl lowly before putting my fist through it. The wood splinters digging into my raw knuckles as I punch it twice more.

Sliding down the broken door, I let my head hang in my hands. My eyes hurting as I try my damnedest to hold the tears in. I fucking hurt her, the one thing I had vowed to never do and I end up doing it. I fucked up. Closing my eyes tightly, I try to feel her through our bond, grasping at her link tightly I hold on tight, 'I'm sorry baby.'

Not knowing if she got it or not, I lay my head back against the door and clench my jaw. My mind racing a mile a minute, how could something be so fucking beautiful one minute and then turn into a disaster in mere hours. A faint ringing is heard in the background, gathering me out of my thoughts. I choose to ignore who ever the fuck it is as I continue my own pity party.

The ringing stops and then starts up again making me growl in annoyance. Standing I stride over towards the coffee table in the open living room and snatch the offending device up. "Speak" I murmur darkly into the phone.

"What is the meaning of this Kane? I thought we had an agreement. You were-" I cut him off. "Listen here Angelo. The treaty's off. Me and your daughter aren't going to happen. We're never going to happen" he growls over the line, making my hackles rise as my wolf demands respect. "Like hell you are Kane" I snarl, "Fuck the treaty and your fucking marriage proposal. You better tell your daughter to stay the hell away from me. If I see her anywhere near me and my mate again, I will personally deliver her head to your door, understand?" The line is quiet for some time until he speaks once more.

"Are you threatening my daughter Alpha Sinclair?" My growl is feral. "It's a Goddamn promise Angelo. Don't fucking test me" I hang up immediately, my heart and my mind way past the thinking and waiting point. Throwing the phone against the wall, I move to the room as it shatters into tiny fragments across the floor.

Her scent hits me tenfold as I enter the bedroom. My eyes close as I breathe in deeply, willing her scent to calm me some. But when I open my eyes and see her clothes on the floor in shreds, my damn anger and sadness wash over me like waves crashing against the shore.

Growling I turn right around and head to the door, struggling to keep my emotions and wolf in check. Ripping the door open, I sprint out into the woods behind the estate and shift, my body rippling in the air as I shape shift into the body of my second being. Raising my snout in the air I howl, my wolf pushing fourth wanting to take control. And for the first time in a long time, I let the beast take over.

~*~*~*~*~

Hey loves!

So... shit hit the fan this time. We're rolling people, next chapter is in the making. Honestly I felt like crap when I wrote this cause I'm hurting my babies *chuckles* thoughts on this one guys? Don't be too harsh on my boy Kane, he has his reasons.

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Love ya

Josie xx

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

752K 16.5K 37
19 year old werewolf, Madeline Night has never had life handed to her. When her parents left her at the young age of 7 she learned quickly that she w...
2.5M 60.3K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...
7.5M 273K 37
They say opposites attract. But what happens when a rogue and an Alpha who both crave chaos end up being mates? It seems like Moon Goddess has made h...
27.7M 632K 53
(Warning Mature Content) "You don't know how long i've been waiting for you to say that..." Sam groaned into the crook of my neck, his teeth grazing...