One Direction One-Shots

By KimSnakeJin

Title says it all More

One Direction One-Shots
{The New Kid *Teacher/Student*}
{Step-Brothers *Underage*}
{Epilogue To Step-Brothers *Underage*}
Read!! It's important!!
{I'll Wait For You}
{Just A Quick Note!!}
{*Another Daddy Kink*}
{They don't know about us}
**Special Double One-Shot**
~The Elevator~
Important A/N
Just a prank...
I'm Your What!? Part 1 Of 2
I'm Your What!? Part 2 Of 2
Stranded 1 Of 3
Stranded Part 2 Of 3
A/N: Important So Read!!
Stranded Part 3 Of 3!!
My Christmas Miracle
Valentine's Day
I Hate Hospital Food
Little Things
Prom
Cheater
Prison Advice: Don't Drop The Soap
Runaway

{Stole My Heart}

4.9K 81 28
By KimSnakeJin

~READ THE NOTE AT THE END!!

and sorry I took so long on updating but here it is! Thank you for reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Louis' POV**

               "Now Louis have you done any kind of self-harm lately?" Dr. Donfoard asked while I played with the hem of my jacket as I shook my head nervously trying to hide the fact I had in fact 'cut' he sighed and wrote down something on the paper he had "now Louis show me your arms, both of them" I looked down ashamed 'I feel awful lying now I'll have to punish myself....' I slowly pulled my sleeves up and all the deep scars made by my blade showed. They were red but not bleeding and that's because they healed a bit. He sighed and wrote down some more "are you gonna speak at all?" I shook my head 'no'.

           "Look Louis you need to start speaking again it's been four years since you've talked. I've heard your mum talk about what you were like before. Full of life, funny, outgoing and very talented when it came to music look I know it's hard but people care about you all you need to do is let people in and you can start by talking" I looked away and kept my lips shut in a straight line like always "alright well you think about that and I'll see you next session" I nodded once more and walked out. Its really not true that I don't talk at all, I mean I do but to myself when I'm at to the lake in the woods which was only really a short 20minute walk from my house. It's almost like my sisters are there with me because I used to take them there before the accident that is.... (A/N: I know his sisters aren't dead but it's just part of the story)

{FLASHBACK}

   I was just 10, Lottie was just 9 and Fizzy was 7. (A/N: I know that Lottie is not a year younger but once again it's just a One-Shot okay? Okay back to the story) I was at home with them ,my mum finally thought of me responsible enough to take care of them while she went out for three hours at most. We were playing hide and seek when I heard two screams. I ran into the kitchen only to find three men holding Fizzy and Lottie while holding knives to their necks. I froze, I couldn't breath and I certainly couldn't call for help.

          The three men saw me and the one in the middle grabbed me and I kicked like crazy because I knew if I got away I couod call for help. They tied them up on chairs while the third one held me "now kid you have 1 minute to bring us something of value if you are late one of them dies you've got two minutes"  I sobbed this is sick! I ran around the house looking and searching. But found nothing. It was nearing a minute and I heard Lottie scream like crazy "FIZZY! NO!!" I cried harder but kept going I need to save Lottie.

I knew I had 9 seconds only 9.

50....

My breath caught in my throat.

55....

No! No no no no no

58....

"AH!" The scream was cut short and I dropped on the ground 'I couldn't save them' I kept on crying until they left. I ran down stairs not daring to see them. I grabbed the phone and called the police. They came and so did my mom. That was the worst day of my life I had just lost my two best friends.

{FLASHBACK Over}

             I sobbed in my hands. I ran to the woods and to the lake. The water shone as the warm light of the afternoon hit it. I just watched as tears slid down my eyes. I hate this, I hate living All I want to do is die but I can't ever do it.

             I'm such a coward and my mom doesn't need to loose her son too. She doesn't need more stress since the twins are on their way. I pulled out my pocket knife and cut my wrists "I'm sorry". The blood calmed me and took the pain away for a minute. I heard a twig snapped and I pulled down my sleeve and turned to try and see who it was. I couldn't see anyone but I decided to leave.

**Harry's POV**

              I walked decided to walk to the woods. I just love nature ha! No I just like to smoke in the woods you know? I walked and saw a lake "wow that's beautiful" I sighed and sat hidden in the trees, smoking "life is good" suddenly I heard sobbing and I looked to see that kid I see being beat up for not talking "I'm sorry" he said as the blood seeped out 'wow he takes bullying seriously' I stepped on a twig and he turned. I sucked in a breath 'he's gorgeous' his blue eyes sparkled as if he'd been crying 'someone hurt him' I thought to myself. His soft brown hair was a perfect mess. Not one of those that just looks messy but his looked good.

                I'm gonna hurt whoever hurt my sweetheart. I growled to myself and just as I was about to walk up to him, he was gone.... I frowned 'did I just call him my sweetheart?' I stood up and walked to my car and opened the car door. I put the keys in the ignition and drove to my flat.

That Night I couldn't stop thinking about the boy I saw.... Am I- Am I gay?

**Louis' POV**

          I ran home as fast as I could and walked in "Louis! I was so worried!" I turn to look at my mum who practically throws herself at me "why are you late?" I stare at her and she sighs "still not talking?" I shook my head and she nodded "well you go ahead and get to your room, do your homework and I'll call you down when dinner's ready" I nodded and walked upstairs to the third door in the right. I opened my door slowly and threw myself on my bed.

          I laid back and just stared at the ceiling for the longest time just thinking 'my room's messy eww' I sighed and sat up only to see a pile of homework that I still needed to finish on my desk. I walked, sat on my chair and looked out of my window. I looked up at the sky from my window and I sighed again and worked on maths. As I was done I heard "LOUIS! COME DONW HERE FOR DINNER!" I put my stuff away and ran downstairs 'I'm starving!'

             We all sat silently my father was at work again. Working late hours so he won't have to see me, just so he won't have to remember what happened. My mum sat across from me just eating quietly as always 'three chairs were missing two were Fizzy's and Lottie's the third one was my father's chair' I frowned and slightly looked up my mum's eyes looked filled with sorrow and hate I'm guessing the hate was towards those men those bastards and the sorrow must be for my sister 'I could've done something' I clenched my jaw. Once I was done I stood up and cleaned up my plate "night Louis oh tomorrow I have to go to work earlier than usual so I won't be home are you okay to walk?" I nodded and walked away into my room.

{Next Day Still Louis' POV}

          I got up as usual and wore a white shirt with suspenders, black jeans and my white jack wills. I grabbed my backpack and phone. I skipped breakfast and just walked to school. I don't eat most days anyway so it's no big deal really.

            As I got there some kids pulled me into a room and threw me to the floor. I hit my head and started to see blurry I tried to focus but all I could see were three figures standing over me "faggot you're a disease you shouldn't be alive!" They all kicked me hard at the same time. I cried out in pain and coughed out some sort of sticky liquid which I'm guessing is blood. They picked me up and threw me against the wall and punched my jaw, and stomach several times. Just as I was gonna pass out I saw curls and then I saw the three figures run out.

         I think this may be my guardian angel. I looked right at his face. He had curly hair, green eyes and dimples that would make you go crazy, in other words he was beautiful. I smiled 'my angel' I thought and passed out.

**Harry's POV Earlier That Morning**

        I woke up as usual, I showered and then got dressed in my usual attire which was black skinny jeans, white shirt, converse and a leather jacket. I had breakfast and then drove to school as usual.

         I walked with my best mates Niall, Liam, and Zayn "so Zayn how Are you and perrie?" He smiled softly 'he really must love her' "we're great actually, she's just so perfect" Niall chuckled "aww my zayn is growing up!" We all laughed and the bell rang "well lads we'd better get to class" Liam pushed tham 'of course he would' I didn't have this class with them So I had to walk alone "see you lads" as I walked past the loo I over heard someone groans and punching. I slowly made my way to the door. I usually don't care if someone if being beat up but I feel like I should go in...

          As I walked in I saw three guys standing above a boy who was bleeding 'what the fuck? He's bleeding why do they keep going?' I grabbed the one in the middle "hey! Leave him alone can't you see he's bleeding?!" They pushed me away and that's when I got pissed 'no one pushes me!'

           They turn to look at me and I see the sacred and shock expressions which bring a smirk to my lips "h-Hey styles wanna join?" Said the one on the right "no but if you don't get out of here by the time I get to 10 the three of you will end up in the hospital for sure" The boy looked up at me and I noticed it was the same boy from the lake! Now I'm pissed "THREE FUCKING SECONDS!!" They ran out of the loo. I ran to the mysterious boy I had seen near the lake in tears. I laid his head on my lap, he lifted his head, looked at me and passed out in my arms.

           I ran to the nurse with him in my arms "HELP!" I was worried because he was bleeding pretty badly. The nurse ran and gasped "what happened?" I rolled my eyes 'there's no time for this!' I put him on the bed and she spent the time stopping the bleeding. Soon after she was done I asked "can I stay? He's my friend and I don't want to leave him" I know I lied but she wouldn't let me stay if I didn't know him.

         "of course" she nods and walks out of the room. I sit there just staring at his beautiful face even if it's bruised I find him gorgeous. I know I don't believe in love at first sight or love at all but he is making me think twice 'do I love this stranger?'

{Time Skip Still Harry's POV}

           It's been an hour and he's still asleep. I'm worried to say the least. Suddenly I hear a groan and I turn my head to the boy on the bed, he looks around and his eyes land on me. We stare at each other and its like my body is on fire, his eyes seem to see through me "hey" I say but he doesn't answer he just stares'so he's a shy person' I extend my hand to him and introduce myself "I'm Harry Styles" he nods and gets up, he almost falls and I help him "hey be careful we wouldn't want you to get hurt" he blushes and looks down then stands on his own. That's when I noticed I felt sparks just by touching him.

{Louis' POV}

            As I slowly arouse from the comfort of the bed I was currently in I take in a breath. I stare at the most gorgeous guy I've ever see. He looks at me and I could get lost in those pure, electric green eyes. I could run my fingers through that curly hair of his forever and those lips, I could just imagine myself biting those lips that looked so soft and warm. He extended his had, I gladly took it but ignored the sparks "hey" he pauses then says" I'm Harry styles" I nod and start to get up.

        I need to leave but as soon as I'm about to leave I almost fall but Harry catches me "hey be careful we wouldn't want you to get hurt" I feel my face get hot and sure enough I know I'm blushing 'you're gay, he might not be so don't get your hopes up' my subconscious tells me and I know its right I have no chance with him I mean who wants someone who doesn't talk? No one that's who.

            "What's your name?" He asks and I make a motion to write, he looks around and gets me a note pad and pen 'Louis Tomlinson' I write. He reads it and nods "Louis, Well I'm gonna call you Lou" I blush at the nick name but part of my blushing is due to the fact I love it when he says my name "alright but why don't you talk?" I frown and feel the tears coming "don't cry it's okay if you don't want to talk about it I mean write" I nod and he pulls me into a hug. I felt safe, loved, and many other feelings 'it's love' said my subconscious 'I know' I sigh in the hug I love the warmth.

          Soon I let go and he offers to take me home which I gladly agree to.

{Harry's POV}

            I started to drive Louis to his house. It was silent the whole time. As I moved the car I realized I didn't know where he lived "um where do you live?" I asked and he turned to look at me, and again he made the hand gesture to write so I handed him the same note pad and pen. When he was done I looked at it and my eyes are wide because this was in the rich part of town "you're rich?" I asked and he nodded blushing 'god I love the fact I can make him blush' I nodded and drove.

**Louis' POV**

               When we got to my house I got off the car and walked to the door with Harry following me 'he's so handsome, why am I feeling like this?' I open the door only to be met with silence 'mum isn't home yet oh no I'm freaking out' I started to tear up and fell. I expected to feel the hard ground but instead I feel Harry catch me. He hugs me and I feel a lot better "shh it's okay I'm here why are you freaking out?" I pull away and shake my head signalling I don't want to talk about it "alright if you don't want to tell me about it, it's okay" I nod and walk up to my room.

            As I'm walking I feel light headed and stumble but Harry picks me up bridal style and takes me to my bed where he sets me down "alright well I'm gonna go" I grab onto his shirt and shake my head. He hands me the note pad and pencil and I write 'please stay I don't want to be alone' he looks at me and nods with a smile "okay" I scoot over and he pulls me to him. As our bodies touch I can feel the sparks and mixed with my hormones they turn me on. I can imagine his lips on the head of my member and I moan silently 'shit I need to stop' I sigh and go to sleep as best as I can.

**Harry's POV**

               I wake up and see that Louis is still in my arms. I smile and kiss his cheek 'shit what if he wakes up?!' I panic only to see he doesn't wake up and I sigh. I keep staring at him 'he's so cute when he sleeps I think I do like him in that way' he stirs in his sleep and slowly opens his eyes "good morning" I say and he smiles at me. I stand up "I'm gonna get you some ice for that bruise on your face alright?" He nods and I walk out.

          I walk out and downstairs to the kitchen which is surprisingly easy to find. I head to the fridge and pull out an ice pack "who are you?" I turn to see a woman standing in the door way "hi I'm Harry, I'm one of Lou's friends and I came here to get him an ice pack he got um bullied" she nods and sits down "can I ask you something Mrs. Tomlinson?" She nods "don't call me Mrs. Tomlinson it makes me feel so old just call me Jay" I nod and she takes a deep breath "when Louis was 10 he had two sisters one was Lottie she was just 9 And Fizzy Who was 7. I left to the store while my husband was at work and I left Louis in charge because I thought he was old enough to take care of his sisters and I was only gonna be gone for an hour. When I came back the police was everywhere and my poor sweet Louis was standing there, not talking with tears in his eyes, of course I became concerned and ran in only to see Lottie and Fizzy dead on the floor. They told me that Louis wasn't talking at all and all he wrote was 'its all my fault I should've done something' they investigated some more and only found one man, he told us what happened, he was put in jail for life. Those three men had come in and threatened Louis, they told him he had 2 minutes to find something of value or money, he didn't know where we kept it so there was no way he could've known. So when the two minutes where up Lottie and Fizzy were murdered and the worst part was that two of them are still out there and Louis blames himself so he doesn't talk to anyone"

      I was shocked to say the least but I understood it. I nodded and said "I'm sorry" she shook her head "thank you. Now go take that to Louis" I walked out and up the stairs. I am gonna become his best friend that way he won't be so alone I'm gonna help him as much as I can.

{Three Weeks Later Louis' POV}

                   Me and Harry have become really close. He's my best friend, he makes me happy, he makes me feel things, feelings I have never felt before and I know it's love although sometimes I wish we were more than friends but that won't happen "hey Lou!" I heard a familiar shout and the door to my room flew open, I waved and he grabbed my hand "I need to take you somewhere alright? Oh by the way it's a surprise so shh!" I laugh inside and follow him. As we passed the kitchen and my mum waved "don't be out too late" she winked? Huh?

{Time Skip}

                 We arrived at the lake where I go to.... I never told him about it. I look at him and he just smiles "alright so there are two things I need to tell you" he says "first one is that the time you got beat up wasn't the first time I saw you, I saw you here crying, and I instantly-" he stopped and leaned in, I could feel his warm breath on my lips "with just one look you stolen heart" I slowly closed my eyes and felt his lips on mine. Our lips fit together and we kissed in sync.

           After a while he pulled away "I wrote a song for you and I was hoping to sing it to you by the lake" I nod and he takes me to the lake (A/N: So I changed the lyrics a bit but I had to its just a One Shot. Oh and I don't own the actual song nor did I write any of it)

            He sets up his guitar and starts to play

(waiting for a guy like you)

The light shines,

It's getting hot on my shoulders.

I don't mind,

This time it doesn't matter

Cause your friends,

They look good, but you look better

Don't you know all night I've been waiting for a guy like you to come around, round, round?

Under the lights tonight

You turned around, and you stole my heart

With just one look, when I saw your face

I fell in love

It took a minute boy to steal my heart tonight (eh eh eh eh)

With just one look, yeah (eh eh eh eh)

Been waiting for a boy like you

I'm weaker

My words fall and they hit the ground

Oh life, come on head, don't you fail me now?

I start to say,

"I think I love you," but I make no sound

You know 'cause all my life, I've been waiting for a guy like you to come around

Under the lights tonight

You turned around, and you stole my heart

With just one look, when I saw your face

I fell in love

It took a minute boy to steal my heart tonight (eh eh eh eh)

With just one look, yeah (eh eh eh eh)

Been waiting for a guy like you

There is no other place that I would rather be

Than right here with you tonight

As we lay on the ground I put my arms around you

And we can stay here tonight

Cause there's so much that I wanna say, I wanna say

Under the lights tonight

You turned around, and you stole my heart

With just one look, when I saw your face

I fell in love

It took a minute boy to steal my heart

Under the lights tonight (eh eh eh eh)

You turned around, and you stole my heart (eh eh eh eh)

With just one look, when I saw your face (eh eh eh eh)

I fell in love

It took a minute boy (eh eh eh eh) to steal my heart tonight (eh eh eh eh)

With just one look, yeah (eh eh eh eh)

Been waitin' for a guy like you

Been waiting for a guy like you)

       By the time he's done I'm almost in tears "Louis Tomlinson will you be my boyfriend? I love you so much and since I know about the talking issue I brought paper and pencil" he handed me the paper and pencil and I smiled "yes Harry I'll be your boyfriend and I love you too" his eyes went wide, he hugged me and spun me around "YOU TALKED!" I laugh and he kisses me. I kiss back and we deepen the kiss. He carried me to the car and we kept on going...

{Smut!}

            He looked at me "we don't have to do this now there's no pressure" I shake my head "I love you with all my heart, I want to" he nods and kisses me gently. He goes down my to my jaw then neck, I moan. He pulls my shirt off and his hands roam my bare back. He somehow manages to take his shirt off and I see his abs they make me moan "Lou keep moaning" I shiver at the way he says it.

         Once we're both completely naked I put him in my mouth and and start to go up and down, he moans "ah Lou I need to be in you now" his voice is so demanding it turns me on even more. He positions themself at my entrance and slowly pushes into me. I wince at the pain "Lou do you want me to stop" I shake my head "I'm okay" he nods and keeps going. Once he gets himself in he pulls out and in again but this time pleasure filled my whole body. He went faster each time and kept hitting the spot "go faster!" I moan and he obeys.

             He keeps going and I feel the pleasure build even higher "OH HARRY!" I shout at the top of my lungs as I cum all over the car seat. Soon after me Harry moans "AH! LOU!" He slows down and pulls out.

{Smut Over!}

             I lay in Harry's arms and as I drift off to sleep he says "what are we gonna tell your mum?" I smile "that we love each other and I talk now" he kisses my forehead "I love you Lou" "I love you more Harry" "I love you most" and with that I drift off to sleep. Harry makes me so happy. He makes me want to be a better me in other words he brings out the best in me. He makes me feel alive. I love him more than life itself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

READ!! IMPORTANT!!

~ So I was thinking on making this a Fanfiction but I'm not sure... Comment and vote if you want me to make this into a story. And thank you so much for reading!! I love you all!! <3 :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 494 18
4.1M 24.6K 44
the title says it all.
83.7K 1.1K 81
The title says it all
697 73 18
🅾🅽🅴 🅳🅸🆁🅴🅲🆃🅸🅾🅽 🅾🅽🅴🆂🅷🅾🆃🆂 This will include Zouis Malikson (Zayn x Louis) Larry Stylinson (Harry x Louis) Lirry Stayne (Liam x Har...