Beautiful War {Peaky Blinders}

By xoxo-anonymous

"She is kind, heart made of honey. He is reserved, the opposite of sunny. No one would ever think they would... More

00. #1
00. #2
01.
02.
03.
04
05.
06.
07
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
37.
38.
39.

25.

6.8K 163 41
By xoxo-anonymous

╔═══════════╗

'𝙄𝙏𝙎 𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀,
𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂.'

╚═════♡═════╝

Victoria woke up pleasantly the next morning with a smile.

But to her suprise she was in bed all alone, the sun was up and bright suggesting that it was going to be a good day.

She wandered through to her room and frowned slightly when she realised Timothy wasn't there.

Quickly, she changed out of her night wear and into a simple dress that complimented her features.

"Timothy?" Victoria yelled as she walked downstairs, a sudden panic started to run through her.

"In here." Called a voice from the other room.

She walked to where the voice had come through and her eyes were met with her sons, relieving her of the worry she had.

"He woke up bright and early and we didn't want to wake you. I've fed and just finished washing him. I'm about to clothe him." Tommy smiled holding Timothy against his chest.

To her suprise Timothy was happily gripping onto Tommy's suit. This was something he never did with anyone other than her.

"Right. Well I said I would help Finn with his reading down at the offi-" Victoria spoke before being cut off by Tommy.

"I'll take care of him while you're busy, I'm excused from work for a few days." Tommy smiled.

He was happy that she wasn't filled with hate towards him but it was still risky to push her too far.

"If you are up to it then thank you. If you have any problems then please do come straight to me." She said seriously.

Timothy let out a soft giggle as he shook his small fist at her.

"Goodbye my love," she cooed softly picking up her bag and coat.

After pressing a soft kiss to the young ones head she left.

Victoria had made a committment and a promise to Finn, she wasn't going to let him down.

During her short walk to the office she was greeted by many people to wish her congratulations on her child and well wishes for her future.

She thought that coming back here would bring sadness to her life. But seeing everyone so happy for her and having her child with her made it all the more heartwarming.

Upon walking into the office she greeted the family with a smile.

"Wheres Timothy? Was hoping to get a cuddle in before the rush." Polly spoke with a soft chuckle.

"Oh no, Tommy offered to have him. But when we're all finished here, we should all have a family meeting so everyone can formally meet him." Victoria responded happily.

Arthur stood up from his seat and smiled, "sounds like a great idea to me. 'Bout time we wet the baby's head."

"Typical Shelby boys and their whiskey." Victoria chuckled shaking her head.

"Finn's already waiting for you in Tommy's office, said he could use it while he was out of work." John piped up, pulling the tooth pick from between his teeth.

She thought walking past the area where it happened would break her down, but all of the happiness she had built up around what had happened was overpowering it.

Just as John had said, Finn was already sat on one of the chairs around the small table, with a book already in his hands.

"Goodmorning Finn, ready to get to work?" Victoria greeted putting her things down before sitting in the chair beside him.

Finn nodded putting the book down on the table, "when it comes to impressing the ladies, I'm always ready."

The older Shelby boys were known for being able to charm a lady enough to drop their under garments. It seemed Finn was following in their foot steps.

After getting through an hour and a half of helping Finn, Victoria sat back in her seat and smiled.

Even in such a short space of time, Finn was making incredible progress.

The way he read each word so beautifully with so much determination filled her heart with pride. She knew that his mother would be so proud of him.

It pained her that the Shelby mother wasn't there to watch her beautiful boys turn into handsome young men.

"Lets stop there for today, we will continue this tomorrow. But so far Finn.." Victoria smiled putting her hand on top of his, "I'm so proud with what you have achieved. I know your mother would be so proud of you."

A smile began to grow across his face as he listened to her words.

"Well lets hope Rosie will agree to a date after all this effort." He chuckled.

Victoria stood to her feet and smiled as she watched him, "well if she doesn't then I will."

They both let out a soft barrel of laughter before walking out of Tommy's office.

Finn went off to his own way leaving Victoria to walk out her self.

Just as she reached the main office she came to a stop.

Talking to John stood a large broote of a man with very noticable facial hair. He had a long bakers coat with a matching back cap.

"Oh hello Victoria. Hows Finn getting on?" John asked pulling her from her day dreaming.

She cleared her throat and turned her attention back to John. "Yes, he's getting on marvellous, you all should be very proud."

"Not going to introduce me to the pretty lady?" The man spoke gaining both of their attention.

"I am capable of introducing myself thank you," Victoria nodded as she put her hand out. "Victoria, Victoria Owens."

His much bigger hand took a hold of hers and shook it ever so softly.

"Alfie Soloman. Now why haven't I seen you before? I'm sure I wouldn't forget a beautiful face like yours." The man spoke with a smile.

She nodded her head again, "I was around for quite some time but left just over a year ago to visit the states. Some circumstances came up which meant I had to come home."

"Well if you're avaliable I would like to take you out somewhere, somewhere nice." Alfie spoke as he took off his cap.

Vivtoria shook her head and chuckled.

Before she could respond someone cleared their throat.

They both turned and were suprised to see Tommy standing in the entrance of the office, baby timothy in his pram.

"Now what is going on here then?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

Victoria walked to the pram and smiled as she looked down at the sleeping angel she called her son.

"Alfie was just asking to take me out somewhere if I was an avaliable woman." She spoke keeping her eyes on her son.

She may no longer be his lady but hearing of another man try with his Victoria angered him.

The way he watched her tilt her hear back and laugh at Alfie's words. It made him want to keep punching Alfie's face until she was no longer laughing.

"However you interrupted us before I had the chance to say that I wasn't an avaliable woman." She smiled looking up at Tommy.

Alfie watched them both and put two and two together.

"Well Thomas you are a very lucky man, very lucky indeed." Alfie nodded pulling his cap back on.

"Tommy knows that, don't you boy?" John spoke up, taking the tooth pick from between his teeth.

Tommy wrapped his arm around Victoria's waist and smiled. "Ofcourse I do. Now if you gents don't mind, I would like to take my lady away from here."

He pulled the pram back out of the entrance and cleared his throat slightly.

She stepped out after him and followed by his side as they both walked. He seemed to like pushing the pram so she wasn't going to take these small things away from him.

"It's time, darling." Tommy spoke glancing up at her.

"Time for what?" Victoria asked, her eyebrows knitting together in confusion.

"For me to be honest with you about many things."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 5.6K 17
π‚πŽπ’π“ πŽπ… 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 | ❝ I'm with the Shelby's, you lot are always in trouble. ❞ ━ IN WHICH Sylvette Taylor returns home after nearly twe...
28.7K 796 41
❝And I love you; for that, I vow that my absence will plague you for the rest of your cursed days. ❞ Tommy Shelby x female!oc Peaky Blinders season t...
40.4K 2.5K 19
────────────────── .Λšα΅Žβ”Š 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 π–»π—ˆπ—’ ⋆.ೃ࿔:ο½₯❝ 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑖𝑠 π‘€π˜©π‘Žπ‘‘ π˜©π‘Žπ‘π‘π‘’π‘›π‘  π‘‘π‘œ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘€π˜©π‘–π‘™π‘’ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’'π‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑦 π‘šπ‘Žπ‘˜π‘–π‘›π‘”...
161 11 5
Got your Bible, got your gun, And you like to party and have fun, And I like my candy, and your woman, I'm finally happy, now that you're gone peaky...