Why didn't you stay? (Larry m...

LarryIsAmazing

Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles, the most wanted guys from Doncaster. And not so suprisingly, a couple. Lou... Еще

Why didn't you stay? (Larry mpreg)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
important!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 3

7.4K 307 36
LarryIsAmazing

Louis' POV
*1 week later*
Its been a week since i saw Harry. A week since my heart's broken. I still can't believe it, he broke his promise, he never did that.

Niall has been there for me, but yesterday he tried to send me on a date, and i really don't want that. I mean, i'm carrying a baby for godsake! I'm not ready for another relationship.

"Come on Lou. I swear, you will like him! Just give him one chance." Niall begs, and i get him, the whole week i was laying on the couch sobbing.

I sigh, "okay, okay. One chance." I give in just to make him happy.
He sheeres and tell me to get ready.

* at the date *

I walk into tye restaurant and saw a boy with brown hair and blue/grey eyes. That must be Aiden, the guy Niall set me up with.

I sigh and walk to the table, "uhm...hi are you Aiden?" I ask.

He smiles and nods, "And you must be Louis." He answers and god he has a beautiful smile.

I nod and sit down.

Diner is great, we talk. Aiden's a really great guy and i think i'm maybe gonna give him another chance.

Right now, we are walking to my car because he insisted to, and i couldn't really say no, because come on that's rude.

"Look Louis, Niall told me about Harry...and the baby." He glanced down at my stomach, "and i promise, if you give me a chance, i can prove to you i'm nothing like him. I can love you more. I would never leave you. Please give me a chance." He finishes and his face is drifting closer to me.

He looks at me, for any sign of discomfert and when he sees non, he gently kisses me. I wrap my arms around his neck and i can feel sparks , not as much as with Harry, but i really need to get over him.
And than i know its definitly not the last time i see Aiden.

-------------------------
I'm sorry if there mistakes in it, but i'm doing this from my phone .

Anyway, i probably don't have time to update i think i love you better now, so it's maybe gonna be online tommorow.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

89.7K 1.6K 22
A 14 years old girl is sent to Montana to live with her Dad and his girlfriend. They get invited to a theme park by the famous, John Hammond. Join th...
1.4M 56.1K 45
"What if I have a tiny crush on a guy who doesn't even know I exist? How do I get his attention?" Ashton finally gets it, but not in a way he thought...
387K 13.8K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
Mr. Corporate Law SevenDeadlyBodies

Художественная проза

437K 11.9K 55
Lawler & Walsh. Corporate Law firm that specializes in Banking and Finance, Capital Markets, Dispute Resolution, Employment, Insurance, Private Equit...