My knight In Shining Armor

By Neapeda99

About Rory and Logan. Set 3 years after they both graduated from Yale. Logan never proposed to Rory at gradu... More

Logan
At the hospital
Family of Logan Huntzberger
Still at the hospital
When will you wake up?
The Diagnosis
Dealing With The News.
Facing Reality
Still facing reality
First Chemo & a visit from the past
Aftermath of the first round of chemotherapy
Finally home again
Taking care of Logan
Their new reality
Just being home
Logans view
Second round of chemo
Aftermath of second chemo.
A day at home
Lunch Date With The Parents
A Happy Surprise & A Break From Feeling Sick.
Part 1 - An Lunch date & An Dinner Date
Part 2 A Cancelled Lunch
Still at the hospital
Coming Home Again
Hiring a nurse Part 1
Hiring a nurse Part 2
A tough night
A much needed visit
NOT AN CHAPTER
Another setback
Dealing with everything & Gettin back to a somewhat normal.
Dealing with old & new things
First day back.
Dinner and a Surprise
A New Hope
Not an episode..
First Good News In Months
Dinner With Lorelai & Christopher
A Visit
Preparing for a night out
Night out
The Day After
Not an episode
Another Regular day
Spontaneous Vacation
Fantastic News
Telling The Others And A Last Fitting
The boys fittings
The Wedding Day Part 1
The Wedding Day Part 2.
Their First Anniversary
Pictures of Logan & Rory's new home
I'm stuck
10 Years In The Future Part 1
10 Years In The Future Part II
About the last chapter
Doing some changes

Part 3 Another Hospital Visit..

996 18 7
By Neapeda99

Why are you doing this to me again..? You were finally doing better.. She thought to herself.

She was interrupted by Lorelai's touch on her shoulder.

"Kid are you okey?" Lorelai asked her concerned.

"I'm not sure mom.. He were finally doing better and then this happens." She answered.

"Do you need me and dad to stay?" Lorelai asked her.

"Only if you want to, I've got the boys otherwise." She answered Lorelai.

"We were just thinking of Gigi and the Inn. We'll be back as soon as we can okey kid?" Lorelai asked her while feeling guilty.

"Mom, I'll be fine, Finn and Colin will stay here. Right guys?" She told them.

"Of course love, we wouldn't be anywhere else there right here." Both Finn and Colin told her.

"Call us as soon as you get any updates okey kiddo?" Chris told her while giving her a hug.

"I will dad, have a safe drive back to Stars Hollow." Rory told them.

As soon as her parents had left Rory went right back to sitting beside Logan.

"Love? Would you like some coffee?" Finn asked her.

"Yeah, and maybe a sandwich to?" She answered him.

"Of course Love, Colin can stay here with you while I go down to the cafeteria and get us some coffee and some sandwiches." Finn told her.

"Thanks guys for being here." Rory told them thankfully.

"No worries Rory, we wouldn't be anywhere else there here you know that." Colin told her.

Finn went down to the cafeteria and Colin stayed back with Rory in Logan's room.

"I just don't get it.. He was finally doing a little better." She told Colin while shining.

"He will do better again and he will wake up soon Rory." Colin told her.

"Do  you really think so? I just don't know what to think anymore." She told him with tears in her eyes.

"I know so Rory, he has been through so much, you both have." Colin told her.

Suddenly Finn walked through the the door with both coffee and sandwiches.

"I come bearing food and beverages." Finn exlamed quietly.

"Finally!! Thanks Finny." Rory thanked him.

"I see our boy hasn't woken up yet." Finn told them disappointed.

"No he hasn't.. I'm really concerned about him." Rory told them.

Suddenly she felt Logan shifting slightly.

"Baby? Can you hear me?" She asked Logan with a slightly climbs of hope.

"Hmm? Ace?" He asked confused still with his eyes closed.

"I'm here baby." She answered him comforting.

"We'll go to the nurses station to get Dr.Grey and Dr.Avery paeiged." Finn told her while both him and Colin were on their way out.

"Where am I Ace?" Logan asked her with panic in his voice.

"You're in the hospital Logan, you have been unconscious for almost 5 hours. You really scared me baby." She told him while rubbing her hand on his cheek.

"I'm sorry for scaring you Ace." He told her.

"It's not your fault, I shouldn't have left you alone to get dressed on your own.." She told him with tears in her eyes.

"No, Ace please don't blame yourself.. It's my fault I reassured you I could manage by myself." He told her reassuringly.

"I love you so much Logan." She told him while giving him a kiss.

"I love you so much too Ace." He told her while kissing her back.

A few minutes later Finn, Colin and Dr.Grey entered the room.

"Logan, I'm glad to see you awake again. How are you feeling?" Dr.Grey asked him.

"I'm feeling nauseated and tired." Logan answered Dr.Grey honestly.

"Well we need to take some more tests to find out what lead you to be unconscious." Dr.Grey told him.

"When can he come home?" Rory asked Dr.Grey.

"That depends on the results of the tests and we'd want to keep him over night but hopefully by tomorrow." Dr.Grey answered her.

"Oh okey." Rory said.

"Someone will be back in about an hour to take your blood pressure and then take you to your first test." Dr.Grey told Logan.

"Thanks Dr.Grey." Rory thanked Dr.Grey.

After Dr.Grey had left the room the boys including Logan started talking and Rory just sat there looking at him and thinking of how lucky she were that he woke up again.

Every time that they had needing to go the hospital with him she would have been nervous and scared. She never knew what would happen to him. She was interrupted by Finn asking if she were okey.

"I'm fine Finn, just have a lot on my mind that's all." She told him honestly.

"You sure love?" He asked concerned.

"Yeah, I'm sure." She answered reassuringly.

The time went by in a hurry and suddenly there were a nurse taking Logan's blood pressure and then helping him into a wheelchair and just before he was wheeled away, she bent down to this level and kissed him and told him she would wait here for him until he got back. Just as he had been wheeled out from the room and he were out of sight, Rory finally broke down in tears, Finn and Colin ran up to her and started to comfort her.

"Everything must have been a challenge for her and Logan. I'm glad they have each other, I just don't understand why she doesn't want him to see her crying." Finn thought to himself.

"Rory, are you okey?" Colin asked her concerned.

She just shook her head and continued to cry even harder, she knew she couldn't talk because she would cry even harder and she didn't get out a word from her mouth. Finn lead her to the couch in the corner of the room, they sat down and Rory laid her head on his shoulder and soon she were asleep.

"She must be exhausted from everything that's happened." Colin whispered to Finn.

"Should we tell Logan of what happened after he left?" Finn asked him quietly.

"I think we need to, he needs to know about how Rory's taking everything." Colin answered him while whispering.

"I'm just concerned on how he will take this, knowing how she is. And maybe start blaming himself for being sick." Finn quietly answered.

"Maybe it's for the best that we'll tell him everything that happened." Colin told him.

Almost two hours later Logan and a nurse came in to the room, Rory had woken up just 30 minutes earlier and neither Colin, Finn or Colin talked of what had happened before she fell asleep.

Both Finn and Colin knew they had to tell Logan what had happened when he were away getting some tests taken. They both knew that Logan would blame himself for Rory not talking to him about how she felt.

"How are you feeling Logan?" Rory asked him as she walked over to him.

"I'm tired Ace.." He answered her while he yawned.

"Maybe you should rest?" She asked him hoping he would fall asleep so that she could talk to the boys alone.

"Maybe we should talk Ace? You seem more and more distant." He asked her knowing something were wrong.

"We'll be down in the cafeteria if you need anything." Finn told them while him and Colin were leaving.

"Why would you say that?" She asked him while hoping they wouldn't have to talk.

"I know you Rory. I know you have been holding things back. And not telling me only because I'm sick." He told her.

"I'm scared okey..? In and out of the hospital and everything has changed. I'm scared of you not getting cured and I'm afraid of losing you.." She told him while beginning to cry.

"Come here Ace please?" He begged her.

She slowly began walking towards him then sitting down beside him. As soon she had sat down he took her hand and held it.

"You won't get rid of me so easily, because I'm not planning on leaving you for a very long time Rory. I'm sorry that I scared you. Please don't feel like it's your fault because it's not." Logan told her reassuringly.

"You have no idea how I felt seeing you lying unconscious on the floor.. I mean I saw you just minutes earlier and suddenly there was a noise and there you were lying unconscious again.." She told him while crying even more then before.

"Ace, you have no idea how sorry I am for scaring you like that. Please forgive me?" He asked her.

"There's nothing to be sorry for Logan." She told him while kissing him.

"You need to tell me what you're feeling Ace, don't be afraid to tell me anything just because I'm sick." He told her.

Without saying anything she gently crawled on to the bed and just laid there in each other's arms. Just minutes later Logan had fallen asleep on Rory's shoulder. A hour later Finn and Colin returned to the room to find Logan asleep on Rory's shoulder.

"Everything okey love?" Finn asked her.

"We talked about a lot.. but yeah I think we got everything out." She told him.

A rough turn for Logan, but he will be
discharged from the hospital soon. Soo dinner got with Mitchum might not be happening, or we all know Mitchum. So you never know. They finally got to talk about how Rory was feeling about everything.

Thanks so much for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.1K 1.3K 19
Logan told Rory goodbye at her graduation, and he meant it. Didn't he? She wouldn't compromise for him so he couldn't for her in the end. He move...
69.4K 1.7K 52
This story takes place 7 years after Rory turned down Logan's proposal. What happens when Logan and Rory run into each other in New York City? Loga...
90K 2.1K 51
Rory over hears a conversation a week before graduation that changes everything.
59.5K 1.2K 17
With those final four words, the lives of the Gilmore Girls were forever changed. Is their love enough for them to find their way back together, or...