My Billion Dollar Love

By Mysticangel713

COMPLETED..!πŸ˜ƒ HIGHEST RANK - #22 in Humor MY BILLION DOLLAR LOVE "Oh stop it. What do you want Kaden? You th... More

DISCLAIMER
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHARACTER CONVERSATION
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
HAPPY NEW YEAR..
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44 (The End)

CHAPTER 40

534 13 0
By Mysticangel713

Press the star if you like this chp!!🌌🌟

Just as I was about to fall into deep sleep, I felt a kiss on my forehead and Kaden whispered in my ear, “Sleep tight, My Angel! I will be here when you wake up.” And with that I fell asleep with my love holding me tightly in his arms.
AANYA’S POV:
I still cant believe I confessed my feeling out loud to Kaden. Today morning when I woke up, my face was on Kaden’s chest and his hands were wrapped tightly around me. I moved my head to look at his face. He looked so damn peaceful, I reached up to kiss his neck. But as I see his so peaceful face I can’t help but want to mess with him. I tried freeing myself from his hold so I can bring some cold water from the bathroom and pour on him startling him, but his arms tightened more around me. After trying for 5 mins, as slowly as I can without waking him up I gave up.  I huffed.
So I did the only thing I can think of right now in this position. I yelled as loudly as I can.
“AHHHH!! KADENNNN, HELP ME!!”
He jumped up and pushed me behind him and stood on his knees in front of me, his back facing me, “What? Where’s the fire? What happened?” he asked frantically looking around the room searching for any danger. That’s when I lost it. I started laughing loudly, gasping for air.
Kade looked at me confusingly for a second until realization hit him. I was literally rolling on my bed, that’s when Josh came bragging in my room and looked around quickly.
“What’s going on here? Why did you yell Aanya?” he said coming towards us.
Opps! I forgot he was in here too. Thank God mom dad didn’t come. But looking at his face I started laughing more. He looked worriedly at me and then turned to Kaden who was looking at me blankly.
“What’s wrong with her?” Josh asked Kade.
“She yelled help me scaring the shit out of me just for some fun. And now this is the result” he said the last line pointing at me.
“What it was Funny. You should have seen your face.” I started laughing again.
Josh rolled his eyes at me and said, “Be happy it wasn’t cold water that you woke up to. She has done it many times to me.” And then he left.
Just then Kaden came and put me across his shoulder and carried me downstairs with me yelling at him to get me down and we ate our breakfast.
**
I finally can go to Office today. Finally!! I have waited a long time for this moment. I entered my office building and greeted many people on the way, some of them asking me how am I and I answered them politely. They were shocked to see me smiling at them and greeting them politely.
Now that I think of I have changed a lot since this project came in. Kaden being one of the reason. He can literally bring the best and the worst out of me. As soon as I entered my cabin, there were stacks and stacks of paper laying on my desk that needed my attention. I sighed! Back to Work Aanya!
I was middle of going through the second stack of paper, my cell started ringing. I picked it up and instantly a smiled graced my features as I saw who it was.
“What can I do for you Mr. Ford?” I asked grinning.
“Back to Last name basis, are we now Miss. Williams” he said and I can imagining him narrowing his eyes.
“Why of course Mr. Ford. Why do you think it is going to change anytime soon?”
“well for starters, the number of time I have tasted those delicious lips of your just like yesterday and this morning and if I am not wrong, I remember you doing the same Miss. Williams” as soon as he said this, all the memories came back rushing in my head and I couldn’t stop myself from blushing.
“KADE!!” I yelled at him, embarrassed. He started laughing and said, “Don’t be embarrassed, my love. Oh what would I give away to see you blush right now baby.” He said chuckling.
Even though I am sure my face was red as tomato before but after he called my baby, I think I was on a whole new level of blushing. It did wonders to my heart and body. But we can’t let him know that now, can we? It will only add fuel to his ego.
“Kade, I swear if you don’t stop teasing me right now, than I am hanging up on you!” I said sternly. He stooped right away, but I can still hear little chuckles leave his mouth now and then.
“Ok. Ok! I will stop. I won’t laugh anymore.” He said still snickering at the end, but I decided to just ignore him.
“Anyways are you going to tell me, why you called. I have a lot of work, Kade.”
“Can’t I call my girlfriend, to just hear her beautiful voice?” he asked and I was shocked when he called me his Girlfriend.
“Um… Kade.. Aren’t you suppose to ask me first and then call me your Girlfriend?” I asked teasingly.
“Ohh! Yaa… I just thought that, since we said our ‘I love you’s’ it was obvious. But if you want an official proposal, here I am asking you, ‘Aanya Williams, will you be my Girlfriend?” he asked just simply.
“Wait just like that? On the phone? But you know what, I love you so damn much that I will excuse you on this one and say, ‘Yes, I will be your Girlfriend’” I said smiling knowing that he was most probably rolling his eyes at me.
“Thank you my Love. I promise, that Future Proposes won’t be so simple. Now the reason I called you, was to ask you if you are free this Evening after office, Angel?” he asked me.
“Yes Kaden, I am free. What’s the matter?” I asked scrunching my eyebrows.
“Good! Then be ready at 7.30. We are going on date.” He said and I rolled my eyes. Always demanding.
“Ok Boyfriend. I will be ready. Now go! Shuuu! I have lot of work to do. Bye.”
“Ok Love. But don’t stress yourself too much. Love you Angel. Byee” I hung up after saying I love you too. Well now back to work.

**
At around 3.30pm, Saph came bragging in cabin. I rolled my eyes. They still don’t knock.
“What the hell Neah! What are you still doing at office?” she yelled coming in standing in front of my desk.
I lifted my eyebrow at her, and giving her the look that says, ‘What the hell are you talking about?’
She sighed and pinched her nose. “You have a date with Kaden, Neah, that so happens to be today, if you have forgotten.” She looked at me as if I have gone crazy.
“Yes and it’s at 7.30, that’s 4 hrs from now. So I don’t understand why can’t I be here?” I told her. She is still giving me the same look, and was staring at me.
“You are right. We just have 4hrs. So now, if we are going to go shopping, and dress you up, I think it will take so much time. So c’mon Hurry up! Don’t make me drag you”
“Saph, I have lot of work to do and I don’t need to go shopping, I have a lot of dresses. So leave, please!” I said going back to checking the drawings. As I was on the 2nd drawing, my chair was pulled roughly from the back and my bag got thrown on my lap.
“WHAT THE HELL, SAPPHIRE?” I yelled looking up at her. She was really pushing my chair to my door, which was already opened by her and pushed me towards the elevator.
Scarlet was looking at us as Saph yelled at her that I am leaving and asked no one is to disturb me. She was shocked but still nodded at Saph. The lift came up and yes I was still sitting on my chair. Because ‘why Stand when you can Sit.’ As it came to my floor, we got inside and in no time were out of my office building towards the Mall. Saph had literally dragged me from office.
“Oh c’mon Neah! You can’t give me your silent treatment, just b’coz I want you to look perfect  for this night.” Yes I was ignoring her since she dragged me from my office.
“Fine be like that. It won’t stop me.” She said and I rolled my eyes. We went to the 1st floor and started walking towards the Spa section. I looked at her and raised my eyebrow, finally breaking my silence and asked her, “Sapphire the clothing store is on the other side.” I said pulling her there. But she stopped me “ Of course I know Neah! But we aren’t going there.” She said with a excited face and removed two coupons from her purse, and gave them to me.
“These are the coupon for the Spa, that your lovely boyfriend got for us.” She said smiling like a goof.
“What? Are you serious? And how the hell did you know he is my Boyfriend?” I asked looking at the coupons and then at her. This Spa is one of the most expensive Spa in here, Kaden sure is out doing himself.
“Well, your BF called me an hour ago to get you here. So now let’s go!” she said and we walked inside. As soon as we entered a girl came to us and took us to scheduled room. For 3 hrs I got pampered with everything a girl can imagine. Full body massage, pedicure, manicure, facial, you name it and I had gone through it. Although it also includes the torture of going through waxing, threading.
After I was done with everything, Saph came to me and said it was time to go and get ready. I smiled at her and thought we were going out of the Spa, but Saph pulled me to yet another area in this Spa and made me sit on the chair.
“Saph, we need to leave and get a dress for me remember.” I told her. But she shook her head and smiled at me.
“While you were being Pampered, Neah, I took it upon me to go and get you a gorgeous dress. So now, you just relax and enjoy.” She said and some other lady came and smiled politely at me, introducing herself as a hair dresser. She asked me if I had any specific look in mind, which I told her about and she started her magic.
While she was cutting my hair, I looked around the room through the mirror and found it strange that in this 3 hrs, I haven’t seen any other person besides us in the Spa. Well that’s strange because, even though Spa is expensive, it always has lot of customers. I shrugged it away and soon 2 more girls came besides me.
Saph told me that they were the makeup artist, who will help me to get ready. Kaden had thought of every single thing, I smiled brightly at them and they started my hair and makeup. I asked them to do a light makeup and not a fancy updo, but Saph scolded me told me shut up and let them do their work. I huffed and allowed them to do whatever they want. After about 45mins, I was done with my hair and makeup.
Saph didn’t allow me to look at myself yet and handed me my Dress and pushed me inside the dressing room, which weirdly didn’t have any mirror for me to look.
Once inside I took a good looked at the dress. It was a short dress that came up to my mid thigh. It was bright red in color. The dress was a beauty in itself. Saph did know how to choose a dress.
The top half of the dress was covered in lace and had a cut right in the middle in the front. From the waist down the lace covered the sides of the dress while the middle was plain red material. It was just gorgeous. She gave me matching red necklace that I wore with it and stepped out.
Saph’s mouth opened to say something but as soon as she saw me she stopped. Her mouth hangs open and she looked me in shock. I was getting anxious, when she didn’t speak for 5 mins straight.
“What? Does it not look good?” I asked while playing with the necklace. That seemed to have snapped her out of her trance as she came in front of me with a big and genuine smile on her face.
“Are you kidding me Aanya. You look absolutely amazing. If I wasn’t straight, I would definitely tap that body, Babe!!” she said with teasing smile.
“Oh but I know some1 who is definitely tap that Sexy Body of yours tonight.” She said wiggling her eyebrows at me. I blushed but tried to cover it and turned around.
“Shut up Saph. Now let me see myself atleast.” I say trying to change the topic and it worked.
“Oh Shit, yes. Come on!” she said and dragged me to the full length mirror on my right side.
I finally looked at myself and can’t believe what I was seeing. I was looking absolutely gorgeous. I touched my face to confirm it was me. Yup definitely me. My face had beautiful glow to it. Then I took a closer look at myself. I had a natural makeup going on. With pink and silver eye shadow. My cheeks had a hint of pink blush, not too much. Eyeliner and mascara were adding on to the perfect look. And the bold Red lipstick was giving a pop of color on my face.
As for my hair, it was styled into a beautiful updo. A French braid starting from above my head and then transforming into a normal braid that then disappeared in the messy bun on the back of my hair. Little hair strands were let loose from the hairstyle that made it look elegant yet beautiful and carefree.
I turned and thanked every1 of the staff member that made this look happen. I then turned and smiled brightly at Saph, who was looking close to tears. I went to her and hugged her.
“Hey, why are looking so emotional. I am just going on a date. It’s not like I am going to get married tonight.” I joked. Saph stiffened for a second and panic flashed in her eyes but she was too fast to conceal it. I think I imagined it, for sure. Why would she panic?
She smiled at me and said, “It’s just you look absolutely beautiful. I can’t believe that everything between you and Kaden is perfectly fine. I am just so happy for you.!” She said and hugged me again.  I break away from the hug and started fanning my eyes, to stop the tears that were threatening to fall.  “God Sapphire! You are going to make me cry. Stop it or I will ruin the perfect makeup even before Kaden has a chance to see me.”
She chuckled and took my hand and thanked every1 of them again. Her phone rang and she answered it, “Yes?” someone on the other side said something and then she smiled happily.
“Yes yes! She is completely ready.” She paused for a second and then answered again. “Oh ok. You are outside already. I will bring her down. Bye!”
“Let’s go! Your knight in shining armor is waiting outside.” She said and we moved out of the Spa, but not before waving them bye. My heart was beating really fast, I am sure even Kaden could hear it all the way outside. I can’t wait to see his reaction after he looks at me and hope he likes it. All I want is to know what Kaden has planned for our date night.
KADEN’S POV:
As I was waiting in front of the mall for, Aanya. I was getting hell lot of nervous. I have through tonight’s plan with everyone for atleast 10 times since this afternoon. And I am pleased that they all remember it. I made sure of it.
I had send Sapphire to her office to take her to the Spa. I had booked the whole Spa only for her for full day. I wanted her to relax and get pampered completely for tonight.
I had practiced my role in tonight’s plan a lot of time, since this morning after I left Aanya’s house after having breakfast, with her. Ben and Zack were trying to calm me down, since then but it wasn’t working. I was fucking nervous. After they tried to calm me for an hour, I think Zack got tired of it cause he pour a full bucket of cold water on my head. And yelled at me to stop stressing so much. That definitely made me calm down.
But they can’t blame me. I am going to propose the love of my life for marriage tonight. But it’s not only that. Even she says ‘Yes’ to me for that Question, I have 1 more crazy Question for her.
I am going to ask her if she is willing to Marry Me Today Itself. Yes I am going to Marry her tonight if she says yes. I have made all the arrangements, from the ring to the dress, the Pastor and the decorations. Every freaking thing we need to get Married is there ready. Now all I have to do is Wait for Her Yes.
I hope you say yes to both my Crazy Questions, cause Angel, I am going to give you The Biggest Wedding you could ever imagine.
*****A/N*****
Hiee my beautiful readers.. How are you guys doing..?
How do you like this chp..?
I think its the longest chp i have written till now..!! 😊
Isn't Kaden sweet enough for booking the whole Spa sply for Aanya..
And damn he is going to ask her to marry him.. And that to then & there itself..
What do you think will she think of this? She sure is going to be shocked..😂
And what does Kaden mean by giving her the Biggest Wedding she could ever imagine..?
Well STAY TUNNED TO FIND OUT!!
KEEP READING!!
VOTE AND COMMENT!!
LOVE
-Mystic😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 89.5K 52
"Get the hell out of my room", he shouted as soon as I entered his room. Is he for real? How can he be this peaceful when I'm not able to sleep a win...
174K 8.5K 37
βœ§Λ–Falling for a beast like him is my biggest mistake But I didn't care I wanted to get destroyed by him Loving him is just like a torture and I am a...
243K 19K 59
Rudra Malhotra ❀Love? People are lucky to have real love in life. I am just not one of them, I am from the unlucky list of people. Aanya Raichand ...
22.7K 653 32
[UNDER EDITING] Romance between a billionaire and a teacher. Note: ANYBODY can read it. I DID NOT include hindi. There is NO hindi dialogs in this a...