BFL STORIES: BOOK 1 Billionai...

By RamyaSuresh0

MASON XAVIER KNIGHT Smart, hansome and rich playboy, girls beg for his attention... AMY KENSWORT Reserved gir... More

PROLOUGE
mason knight
Meeting Amy
Please read this
Second Meet
Amy's Pov
Interview
Please Don't
My Missing Piece
Puzzle complete
Sleeping Beauty
I Don't Love you
Amy's Flashback
Kiss Me back
Meeting Uncle
I am sorry Mason
built an unbreakable wall
Kidnapped & tortured
Contest
Save him
Second Chance
Will you give me a chance
My Soulmate
Will You Marry Me
Happily Ever After
BFL STORIES
3rd Place
I Can't Let You Go
Dear Readers
Goddess of the Hunt

Mason don't

5.5K 214 2
By RamyaSuresh0

Recap

I will do everything and anything just tell me where she is?

You have to marry me!

Mason POV

Wait what???!!!

Yes Mason marry me and I will tell you... where Anna is and then she can be with her uncle...

NO... I won't marry you... how dare you to come into my office and blackmail me... and what proof do you have that Anna is with you...I will call the cops they will investigate you and they will find my Anna so just get out now....

No Mason you can't find her by yourself or the cops only I can tell you where Anna is and if you call the cops then my men will kill Anna immediately... Then Anna will never be found.... for the proof see these pictures and you will know I have her...

(Anna my babygirl... she is kidnapped but how vincy kidnapped her??? Why she was having her for 8 months... is she been abused... my babygirl looks so scared and sad... I want her in my arms... stop Mason she is not your babygirl you are going to find her just for uncle that's it so stop...)

Vinci just leave Anna out of this if you have problem with me then deal with me don't get Anna into this....

No no no .... Mason because of Anna you fired me she took the place in your heart where is have to be... I waited 2years for you.... I love you so much Mason why can't you see that... I am the right girl for you not her and Mason if you want her alive then you have to marry me... I will give you 2days time to think and choose wisely... (with that she left the office...)

(What am going to do??? How I am going to Anna ??? Is she ok ??? I have to call Evan and discuss immediately... )

Hello... Evan come to my cabin now...

(My cabin door opened and Evan stepped in... I told what vincy told me....)

Mason how we are going to find out where Vinci kept Anna???

I don't know Evan there must be some way... I don't know what to do Evan... I want her to be safe...

Relax Mason... she will be safe why are you getting angry... see in the bright side we didn't know whether Anna is alive or not but now we know she is alive and safe...

Evan I am not getting angry... I am scared Evan You didn't see the pictures Vinci showed... she was so scared and helpless and sad I can't be sure she is safe because she is been abused... now tell me Evan how will I relax...

You love her don't you... I can see it in your eyes... why are you denying it...

No Evan I don't love her... I care because she is the only family uncle have so I want her to be safe that's all ok so stop over thinking...

Yeah yeah... deny how much you want to deny but always the truth comes out...

When I was going to say something my mobile started ringing some unknown number... I picked up the call...

Hello...

Hello is it Mason...

Yes speaking and who is this??? How did you get my number??

My name is Cody.. I got your number from Anna... I called you to tell the information about her whereabouts so that you can save her from this hellhole... (when he finished saying that I immediately stood from my seat anxiously...)

What are you saying??  How do you know Anna ?? Where is she??? How is she??? Tell me I will come immediately??? Just tell me the location... (I turn to see Evan watching me with a smirk and I know what he is thinking but I could care less now first I have to save Anna...)

(He told me the location and told me to come prepared because the men are armed...)

Ok thank you Mr. Cody...

You are welcome Mason and one more thing in these six months I saw a real smile in her face when she said your name... (she is waiting for you so come quickly before my boss arrive...)

(Ok ... with that I disconnect the call and told the plan and instructions to Evan and prepared to leave immediately... I am coming for you Anna... please be safe till I reach there...)

Anna POV

(I feel my whole body sore and I am not even able to move my arms without wincing... I don't know who kidnapped me and why they are abusing me I never saw his face so I don't know what I did to them... Cody said he is going to call Mason but I don't know whether he called Mason or not and I don't know whether I am going to leave this hellhole or not... I was in deep thinking I didn't see the door opened and my abuser came in.... her voice break my thoughts and that's the first time I heard the voice so now I know it's a woman who kidnapped me...)

What are you dreaming about???

I stayed silent...

I don't know about you but my dream is going to come true... do you wanna know what???

Again I stayed silent

My dream is Mason... (she said making my eyes go wide....)

I loved him...I was his P.A for 2years he knew about my feelings towards him but he didn't acknowledged it and I was so happy that he didn't love anyone so I thought I had a chance with him.... then you came into the picture and he changed into a different person caring and love I saw in his eyes towards you... when I knew he loved you I bad mouthed about you in front of him and he fired me then I followed when I got a chance I kidnapped you..  (when she finished she took the knife and put a cut in my arms making me cry in pain...)

Today I went to him and said I know where you are and if you want her alive then you have to marry me and I gave him 2days time so after 2 days his answer will be yes then I will marry him....

NO .... Mason will never marry you he loves me and he will always love me and he will never marry you... you can't take my place in his heart and I will always be his babygirl... (she got angry and put sliced another cut in my arm making me scream in pain...)

Ohhh poor girl that's why I am going to kill you... then there will be no interruption in my marriage life... (she took the knife and place it in my neck... I close my eyes and I thought this is my end and I will never see my uncle and I will never see my Mason and I can't tell him how much I love him...)

(I whisper I love you Mason and I wait for the pain to come but it didn't come... I opened my eyes and saw Mason is standing there and holding her hands which is holding knife near my neck and he picked her up and throw her in the wall she fall with thud and Mason turned to see me I saw his eyes it showed me some emotions but immediately went blank... I ran to him and hugged him ignoring my pain... he hugged me back... I hugged him like he is my lifeline we both got separated when we heard a voice...

We turned to see the girl is standing with a gun in her hand aiming at me...

If he can't be mine ... then you can't have him and with that she shot me and I closed my eyes in fear but the pain never came I opened my eyes to see Mason is standing in front of me and took the shot for me... I stood numb and he fell with thud....

MASON....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 575 64
Isabella Harper, a nineteen-year-old, lost her color vision after her sister's suicide. She shut down herself from everyone and remained in her world...
Xavier By OBN

Werewolf

334K 9.1K 21
"America..." he said. I noticed how his eyes changed to dark black. "Yes?" I hesitantly started to back into the door. "Do not deny me because I kno...
5.7K 259 24
Jake and Clare have always been close of sorts. Josh was Clare's brother and Jake was his best friend. Therefore, intertwining the lives of Clare and...
351K 8K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...