Naruto has a sister?! Namikaz...

De laurenlopes67

What if Naruto isn't the only one with the Kyuubi? What if Naruto has a sister which he doesn't know about? F... Mai multe

Her Name is Namikaze Hotaru
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 - Part 1
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 - Part 1
Chapter 20 - Part 2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 - Part 1
Chapter 22 - Part 2
Chapter 22 - Part 3
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 - FINAL CHAPTER
SEQUEL ALERT!
ALERT!!! SEQUEL IS NOW OUT!!!!
READ THIS! PLEASEEE!
UPDATE!!!!
UPDATES ON NEW FANFICTIONS!!!

Chapter 17 - Part 2

9.9K 233 72
De laurenlopes67

I don't own Naruto or the images.

Naruto P.O.V

- Hotaru.........Hotaru?....no....she can't be.......HOTARU! – I screamed.

Sasuke P.O.V

No...you promised...you promised you wouldn't leave me...please Hotaru. I just told you I love you, please Hotaru....beautiful...come back to me...I need you.

3rd Person P.O.V

- She was a true ninja worthy of honor. Is this the first time you see a friend die in battle? This is part of what it means to be a ninja. – Haku said.

- Shut up. You'll pay for this. – Naruto said.

A red and powerful chakra came up.

- I'M GONNA KILL YOU. – Naruto screamed.

The needles in his body started to come out and his wounds were now completely healed. Meanwhile Kakashi was worried since he heard his student scream for his daughter and now he was feeling the Kyuubi's chakra.

Kakashi P.O.V

No...she can't be dead right? She's strong...right? That chakra though...is Kyuubi's, it's not from Hotaru she can control it...is she alright?

3rd Person P.O.V

Naruto was furious that Haku killed his sister, his bestfriend's girlfriend. His energy was so strong that the mirrors broke. Sasuke didn't even care, he was now just crying over his girlfriend's dead body, he didn't care about the rest he just wanted her back. Naruto punched Haku sending him flying in the process. He was about to punch him again but stopped.

- That guy in the woods...that was you? – Naruto asked confused.

- Why do you not strike? Did you not just vow to avenge your sister's death by killing me? Or was that vow just empty words? – Haku asked confuse too.

Naruto looked at his sister lifeless body and then punched Haku once more.

- No that won't do...you're still holding back. – Haku stated.

Haku and Naruto were now talking about honor and why he's not killing Haku. Meanwhile Kakashi was now about to kill Zabuza but Haku got in the way and got hit by Kakashi's jutsu, Chidori and then he said something to Kakashi.

- I'm sorry...about Hotaru...she died like a hero and with honor.

Kakashi was now crying, he couldn't believe that his precious daughter just died. Nobody could believe on what they just saw, that young boy giving his life for Zabuza.

- Well done Haku.

Was all that Zabuza had to say to the boy who just saved his life. Zabuza was now about to strike Kakashi and Haku with his sword since Haku was still alive grabbing Kakashi's arm. Even though Kakashi knew Haku just killed his only daughter he couldn't let Zabuza do that to him, so instead of jumping alone he grabbed Haku and both jumped away from Zabuza's attack.
Haku was now dead, Kakashi laid him down carefully on the ground and closed his eyes.

- Naruto over here! – Sakura screamed seeing Naruto.

He was now sad.

- So you 3 are alright? – she asked.

He couldn't answer.

- Where are those 2 anyway? – she asked once more.

He started crying a bit, the image of his sister dead and Sasuke crying over her body was unbearable.

- Sakura...stop making questions...please. – Kakashi begged since he knew because Haku told him, but he had to focus and fight.

Tazuna offered to go with Sakura to where they were, she thought that Sasuke was dead but when they got there she finally realized that wasn't him.

Sasuke P.O.V

- Sasuke-kun! You're fin.....H-Hotaru? W-What happened?

I was now taking the needles off her body, I didn't answer Sakura I really didn't care. I was finally done, she didn't had anymore needles on her so I laid her down carefully on the ground and took her hand in mine.

- Sasuke-kun...

- SHUT UP! – I said angry I wanted to be alone...I loved her and she dies...I couldn't even protect her.

*Meanwhile Haku and Zabuza are dead everyone is now around Hotaru and Sasuke*

Hotaru P.O.V

I opened my eyes and got up.

- Where am I? Oh.....right...I'm dead.

- Yo!

- K-Kurama????

- Don't scream brat!

- REALLY? I die and instead of going to where my mom and dad are I have to be stuck here WITH YOU???? I have NOTHING against you Kurama but REALLY?!

- WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAID BRAT???

- YOU HEARD ME!

- Fine then I don't tell you something.

- COME ON!!! Don't be like that. I just DIED don't be meany Kurama!

He smirked.

- You're not dead. What happen to Zabuza that day happened to you as well you. You are pretty much alive.

- WHAT????

- YOU.ARE.NOT.DEAD!

I was shocked...I can see my brother again...and Sasuke...and Otou-san.

- You should wake up. The pervert, the knucklehead and the stupid Uchiha are crying over you brat!

- R-Really? They care that much?

- So naîve. JUST GO!

- Thank you Kurama.

With that I started to open my eyes, Naruto was beside me and Sasuke on the other, both are crying as well as Otou-san who's standing there with his head low, as for Sakura she just looks sad...that's...sweet of her I guess. I squeezed Sasuke's hand so he could see I was alive.

- H-How? – he asked shocked and with that everyone looked.

- I always keep my promises. Remember that. – I said with a closed eyes smile and I was suddenly hugged by Naruto.

- Please don't leave me again.

- Naruto...what kind of sister would I be if I left you with this crazy team huh?

He then hugged me even tighter.

- Huh...N-Naruto...can't...breath.

- Get away from here dobe! – Sasuke demanded pulling him off of me and then hugged me.

- Don't.ever.do.that.again. Don't you dare leave me alone....I love you. You hear me? I.LOVE.YOU.BEAUTIFUL. – he said in my ear making me smile and hug him back.

- I love you too Sasuke. I won't...I promise. Help me get up please.

He then stopped hugging me and helped me get on my feet and then I saw Otou-san coming towards me.

- O-Otou-san?

He broke in tears and hugged me tightly but I didn't care.

- Don't EVER scare me like that. I-I thought you...I thought I lost you sweetheart.

- Gomenasai (sorry) Otou-san. I won't do it again.

And then we broke the hug.

- I'm glad you're okay Hotaru. – Sakura said calmly.

- Yeah...it's good to be back. So...what happened? Did we win?

Otou-san told me everything and now I was fighting back tears.

- Can we burry them Otou-san? Please.

- Yes sweetheart, we can.

With that we went to do that.

*Meanwhile they were now ready to leave*

Hotaru P.O.V

Inari and Naruto were now hugging and crying and saying goodbye to each other which made me sweat drop.
We were now walking when Sakura said.

- Hey...Sasuke-kun when we get back do you want to go out and so something together?

- No.

- Now I see why you weren't happy when I came back to life.

- W-What? NO! I was happy, I really was!

- Yeah right, you were happy when I was dead! So you could have Sasuke, well too bad! – I said.

- NO I WASN'T!

- Sakura I can go out with you! – Naruto said excited.

- What? That was a private conversation! – Sakura said.

Sakura was now behind kicking Naruto.

- It was nice of Tazuna name the bridge "The Great Naruto Bridge". – I stated.

- It was indeed. – Otou-san agreed.

- It's going to break easily because of the name. – Sasuke stated.

- SHUT UP DUCKBUTT! Don't say that about my brother!

He smirked...stupid Uchiha.

- Happy now? That you told him that you're his sister? – Otou-san asked.

- Very! – I said smiling.

- NEE-CHAN! Sakura-chan wants to kill me.

- Sakura...touch him...and I'll kill you. – I said with a murderous voice.

With that she stopped.

- Let's go! I want RAMEN. BELIEVE IT! – Naruto said.

Sasuke came beside me and took my hand in his which made me smile, nobody noticed anything since we were behind them all.

- I'm glad you're okay.....I love you beautiful. – he said smiling.

- I love you too.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

20.3K 332 37
Naruto and his twin sister Kazumi, are the one of the last Uzumaki and Namikaze's left. Sasuke, is a different story. He doesn't want to seek reveng...
1.9M 65.7K 72
Now we move on with the life of Rin Uchiha. Her return to the village, her assignment to a team and the secret she must hide from everyone including...
21.6K 372 15
Naruto is a boy that possesses the Nine Tail Fox making the young boy known as a jinchuriki. He was looked down by the villagers and hated by them, b...
96.3K 1.3K 13
What happens when Itachi Uchiha who happens to meets her sister's boyfriend Naruto Uzumaki ...that reminds her about a certain ANBU member she worked...