Moments With You-Liam's Twin...

By Visi_Girl_999

Chloe is Liam Paynes twin sister. She is the hottest girl in town but, what happens when her old bully dates... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
cast
chapter 7
Do You Want To Be In My Story
chapter 8
Chapter 9 - The Date Pt. 1

~Liam's Twin Sister~

576 9 1
By Visi_Girl_999

A/N: I hope you all like this story and I will update as much as I can!!!

Chloe's P.O.V.

My names Chloe Lincoln. I'm 19 years old. I have long brown hair, by long I mean it's all the way down to my bum. I have brown eyes that my best friends, Vanessa and Nicky, absolutely love!

But anyways, I have a brother. His name is Liam Payne. Yes, he is the Liam Payne for the One Direction. Ya Ya I know, OMG LIAM FREAKING PAYNE IS YOUR BOTHER!!! AHHHHH! Well he's actually my twin but, whatever.

It's Friday and I have nothing to do! Well I might as well go to the mall.

I walked over to my closet and picked out my black jean shorts, a light gray crop-top that has a smiley face and shows my belly button piercing, and my black and gray sneakers. I went in my bathroom and hopped in the shower. Once I was done I pulled my hair up in a high pony tail and got dressed. OFF TO THE MALL WE GO!!!!!!!

I grabbed my keys, phone, and put them in my purse. I ran out to my black Hundi Santa Fe and got in. I texted my friends and told them to meet me at the mall. Here we go! Oh shit I forgot my wallet!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 7.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
153K 5.5K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC