Returning Home

By xxJustaWriter

Liberty "Libby" Williams isn't a family girl, a lifestyle girl but more of a I'm determined to build my caree... More

Chapter One- Coming Home
Chapter Two- Introducing Oreo
Chapter 3- The not so Braiden!
Uniting the 3 flames
What the hell are you doing here?
catching up.
old meets the new

Returning Home

141 3 1
By xxJustaWriter

I "Liberty Williams" am a....routine kind of woman I guess you could put it. Sleep and eat, eat and study then eat and sleep. I have no time for a social life, very little time for a date life or even a TV life for that matter. Its just me and my cat; Oreo and Chris... sometimes.

My life was just going according to plans, my way no other way. I was happy to just keep to myself, nothing else to worry about but my career but that didn't seem to matter to universe. It walked right up to my front door, knocked and basically said "everything you have grown comfort too will be pulled out from under your feet and your life will be turned upside down".

So this is a story of my not so great time, Returning Home to pick up the pieces of what my parents shattered and TRY to move back to my old comfy life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 11.8K 46
"And it took me a while to realize it, but everything I've had to go through in this life, all the pain and sadness I've had to bear . . . well, its...
6.2M 183K 76
Being thrown away in the garbage in a dark alleyway in London when she was only a baby, she should have died that day... But she didn't.. instead, a...
5K 102 21
Isabella Shields was supposed to be many things. To graduate college and become a CSI to take after the steps of her grandfather. To one day find a g...
2K 117 36
Libby falls in love with someone who she once use to loathe. Once together the couple begin to make further future plans.... A few weeks before thei...