The Unexpected Destiny ~ Byun...

Bởi moonice__

[COMPLETED] You had your very first meeting with EXO, and thought it would be a special day for you. However... Xem Thêm

Author's Note
Chapter 1 : A Preparation for a Big Day
Chapter 2 : Meeting Him
Chapter 3 : In Their Dorm
Chapter 4 : Getting Closer
Chapter 5 : Shocked
Chapter 6 : A Memorable Day (1/2)
Chapter 8 : Fun
Chapter 9 : Back Home
Chapter 10 : Meet Him Again
Chapter 11 : Surprise!
Chapter 12 : Wonderful Place
Chapter 13 : He's So Sweet
Chapter 14 : It Can't Be Him!
Chapter 15 : He Came Here
Chapter 16 : I Can't Believe This
Chapter 17 : I Love You
Chapter 18 : Hangout
Chapter 19 : A Small Gift
Chapter 20 : Should I Confess?
Chapter 21 : Asked Out
Chapter 22 : Jerk
Chapter 23 : The First and Last Date
Chapter 24 : By Your Side
Chapter 25 : Cold
Chapter 26 : Stuck in a Hospital
Chapter 27 : He's Hurt
Chapter 28 : Solved
Chapter 29 : Doyoung
Chapter 30 : Always be with You
Thank You! (Please Read)
Special Chapter

Chapter 7 : A Memorable Day (2/2)

1.9K 50 5
Bởi moonice__

You all were done with the chair swing and decided to take a rest for a while at the benches nearby.

"Do you guys wanna buy anything? Like drinks or snacks?" Jinyoung asked.

"I want an ice tea, oppa!" you ordered.

"Okay come with me!" Jinyoung said.

"Nae~" you stood up and followed him.

Suddenly, someone grabbed you wrist and you turned to see who was it.

"Buy me a cold strawberry juice please!" Baekhyun asked you with his puppy eyes.

"Okay.." you said.

"Does any of you want something? I'll buy it," you offered everyone.

No reply.

"Okay then. They're ignoring me.. They just care about their phones!" you groaned as you ran to Jinyoung who was already far away.

"Oppa! Wait for me!" you shouted at Jinyoung as you were running towards him.

Jinyoung turned to you and grinned, "No need to run like that."

You and Jinyoung finally spotted a stand that sell drinks. Both of you went there and ordered what you want.

"A big cup of cola with less sugar please!" Jinyoung ordered.

"I want a small cup of ice tea and cold strawberry juice!" you ordered and the cashier nodded.

A few minutes later, the girl gave both of you the drinks.

When you were about to pay, Jinyoung already gave the money to the cashier.

"I'll pay for you.." Jinyoung smiled which made you blushed.

You both then came back to the benches where the others were sitting and handed the strawberry juice to Baekhyun.

"Hereee.. Your strawberry juice!" you handed him the juice.

"Yeeeey STRAWBERRY IS THE BEST!!" Baekhyun shouted happily.

Taehyung, who was playing with his phone all the time, looked up and turned to Baekhyun, hearing the word 'strawberry'.

"STRAWBERRY?!? Where do you get it? I WANT!!" Taehyung said as his eyes widened.

"Ask her! She bought it for me," Baekhyun pointed at you and drank the juice happily.

"Y/N-ah! Why don't you buy for me too?" Taehyung asked you, wishing that you would also buy one for him.

"I asked you guys just now if any of you want anything but you didn't even looked up from your phone!" you argued.

"Really? You asked? I didn't hear.. Can you go there again and buy one for me?" he pleaded with his puppy eyes.

"I don't want to. It's your fault for not listening to mee.." you stucked out your tongue playfully.

"You meanie! Kookie-ah, let's buy a drink together!" Taehyung turned to Jungkook, who's playing with his phone from before.

"Go by yourself, hyung! I'm playing!" Jungkook replied without even looking at him as his eyes were stuck at the screen.

"Aiishh! Fine!" Taehyung said as he stomped to the drink stand.

You giggled at his cuteness and pulled a chair next to Baekhyun.

"Does it taste good?" you asked Baekhyun.

"Mmm.." Baekhyun nodded while smiling.

He suddenly stopped drinking and turned his head to you.

"Wanna try?" Baekhyun asked as he handed the juice to you.

You lowered your head and moved the straw to your mouth. You drank it a little and you could already felt the sweetness and the sourness of the strawberry juice.

"It tastes so good, oppa!" you stated as you drank more.

"Don't finish it!!" Baekhyun warned you as you kept on drinking it.

"Oops, sorryyy.." you said and handed the juice back to Baekhyun.

Suddenly, Taehyung appeared with his box smile, bringing a big cup of strawberry juice.

"You're happy now?" Baekhyun teased.

"Very happy!" Taehyung replied as he jumped happily back to his seat and drank it.

---

After half an hour of resting, you all finally decided to play again.

"Hyung, it's 12 already! Let's play again!" Sehun said as he stood up from his seat.

"Chill, Sehun-ah! We still have 3 hours to play!" Jaehyun smiled.

"So.. What's next?" Baekhyun asked.

"I want Gyro Drop!! At least it's not as scary as Gyro Swing!" Taehyung said.

"Ugh, I hate being in high places! Can we just play another game?" Baekhyun complained.

"Ahh hyung! Pleaseee.. I really wanna ride on that!" Taehyung whined.

"Okay fine let's go!" Baekhyun finally agreed.

Suddenly, Jungkook turned to you.

"Noona, are you okay riding that?" he asked, worried.

"Gwenchana! I rode that once hahaha!" you laughed, try not to make him worried.

Soon, all of you arrived in front of the Gyro Drop. You looked at Baekhyun and saw his face was pale, maybe because he was too scared to ride on that.

"Oppa, you don't have to go if you don't want to! I'm scared if you suddenly faint.." you said, worrying about him so much.

"I need to ride that at least once! So I know the feeling.." Baekhyun said as he gulped looking at it.

"Are you sure, hyung?" Sehun suddenly appeared from nowhere.

Baekhyun nodded and went to the entrance gate. The guy buckled up your seatbelts and told all of you to be ready.

Everyone nodded and again you turned to Baekhyun who looked very nervous. You held his hand and told him that everything is gonna be alright.

The ride started to move and Taehyung shouted in excitement. It moved up slowly until you reached the highest part.

"Hyung! Don't look down!" Taehyung who's at the other side of Baekhyun, told him.

Taehyung actually also felt guilty for forcing him to ride that.

"They gonna make us fall now!" Jaehyun said.

Baekhyun closed his eyes and got ready for it. The ride went down really fast, making you felt butterflies in your stomach.

"Wooohoooo!" Taehyung screamed as he lifted his hands to the air.

You also screamed as loud as you can, to reveal it. You turned to Baekhyun to see his reaction, and surprisingly, he was enjoying the ride.

So, they kept making us fell and finally the ride ended.

"Huuhh finally it's done!" Jinyoung said as he went out of the gate.

"It's so fun right?" Taehyung asked, making everyone turned their faces to him.

"Why?" Taehyung asked again, confused.

"YESSS!!" everyone answered in unison.

"Baek hyung, is it fun?" Jungkook asked.

"Of course! I'm actually happy that Tae forced me to ride on that! Next time, I wanna go there again!" Baekhyun shouted happily.

"Okay now what?" Sehun asked.

"Let's go to the monster ride thing! You ride on something like a car and shoot the monsters, the one that get most points will get something!" you explained.

"Yess that sounds very fun!" Jaehyun said happily.

"I want to get a puppy doll!" Baekhyun exclaimed.

"OKAY LET'S GO THERE!! I CAN'T WAIT!!" Taehyung ran, leaving everyone behind.

"He's being so hyper today," Baekhyun said to Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded in agreement.

Author's Note:
Hi guys! How is it? I hope you didn't get bored.
Btw I feel so sad that Euiwoong got eliminated from Produce 101. 😢😭 I literally cried just now haha. It's just he's so talented, he can rap and dance so well. I hope he's okay now. Stay strong Euiwoong!! ❤😙
Please comment and vote! Thank youu 😊

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

737K 16.2K 123
EXO oneshots! EXO Imagines | 25/6/14 | © cherrylisps
10.2K 517 18
"There's a saying that you have to expect the unexpected. But how can I expect being with the most famous KPOP boy group? How can I expect that a fan...
1.5K 45 14
for the 4 years of being an exo-l, she finally goes to one of their concerts but; she expected to be just another fan but to the exo members, she's s...
3.6K 187 18
How will you feel if your favourite kpop idol performs a collab stage with you? A rookie female soloist and a top band member come accross eachother...