MAFIA TIES

By JamaicanDream__

secrets, drama and family are important factors in the Mafia. After losing her mother, Kym joins the mafia a... More

Prolouge
1
2
3
4
5
6
DEAR SUPPORTERS
THE CHARACTERS...
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
DO NOT PISS ME OFF.
18
TO ALL MY MELANIN PEOPLE.
19
20
21
22
23

7

9.2K 533 112
By JamaicanDream__

It had been a over a month since Kym joined the Mafia and she was slowly gaining a name in the underworld.

Drug Lords and Mafia bosses all over the City were beginning to know of the oso fearless Coolie. Kym was sweating it tho, she knew this would eventually happen.

She had become better also; she had began taking her medication again because Coolie was simply becoming out of control.

The violence drove her crazy. She loved the sight of flesh and blood everywhere.

Shyne was also aware of Kym's outrageous ways of murder and was beginning to become fearful of Kym.

She - well Coolie , was heartless and lacked compassion or remorse.

It was now Jamaican Independence Day, a day Kym and Samantha used to spend together every single year and play every bashment/reggae song they knew of since Kym's birth year till that present day. Kym woke up in a sad yet happy mood.

She was sad because her mother wasn't with her to celebrate her most favourite day in the year but happy because she could party and reminisce on her mother's lovely memory.

Kym started her day by playing her mothers favourite riddim - bookshelf riddim. ( A/N - A riddim is basically a beat that has been made that multiple artists use and basically remix ).

She started with her mother's favourite song , Mr Vegas - Jack It Up.

She began singing along to the song as soon as the chorus hit.

So! Jack it up, fling it up like you don't care,
Mek dem know ah pure niceness dis year,
Move yuh waistline and mek yuh ex draw near,
Model mek him see yuh inna expensive gear.

She whined and gyrated to the beat as she cooked herself some breakfast. She was cooking fried breadfruit, ackee, dumplin, plantain and scrambled egg all to go with some hard dough bread.

She had bought a condo after saving up some money from doing the hits in the suburbs of Manhattan.

It was a luxury 2 bedroom condo which was comfortable enough for Kym. In the middle of cooking, Shyne walked in making himself comfortable.

Over the past month and a bit Shyne and Kym had developed a love/hate relationship. They were pretty close like they were as kids but they also had some falling outs.

Kym shared out 2 plates as she was aware of Shynes presence. She carried them to the living room where Shyne sat topless smoking a blunt.

" Morning ", He said simply.

" Mmhmm ", Kym replied dryly. They had an argument the night before over some stupid shit and she was still feeling salty.

" You still feeling salty ? ", he asked with attitude.

Kym just ignored him and continued eating. By now the sounds of Beres Hammond's Tempted to Touch.

" We got a week or two off. Pops said something the Feds being onto us ", Shyne said dryly.

Kym only nodded.
It went awkwardly silent. Shyne knew Kym was in her nonchalant mood. He was annoyed but he had no-one else to blame. He kept playing games.

Now since ya'll confused imma give ya'll the lowdown.

During the past month or so Kym had been working for the Garcia Mafia, her and Shyne had become real close.

They were with each other almost every single day and did everything together.

Taking into consideration of what his father said, Shyne was beginning to grow feelings for Kym but his trust issues with females caused him to play with her emotions.

He'd act like he didn't wanna fuck with her but then start bugging when the next dude tryna holla. Fucked up right?

The night before, they'd been in the club on some business but decided to party and relax when a nigga tried to drop game on Kym. Shyne got jealous and knocked dude out. Kym was pissed off and she ain't spoken to him since.

" Get up and get ready we going tattoo parlour ", he told her.

" What? ", she asked him in confusion.

" Get up man ", he sucked his teeth.

" Rude ass ", Kym mumbled under her breath.

Shyne sat back and rolled another blunt because he knew he wouldn't be leaving the house for another 15 minutes. He was in peace and quiet until the ringtone of his iPhone 6s interrupted his train of thought.

He saw that it was Sincere and he sucked his teeth a bit. Sincere was always in some shit nowadays and wanted Shyne to help him out, not financially - female wise.

Shyne answered the FaceTime call in irritation.

" Man, what you get into now??", Shyne asked.

" Dawgg, Tamika pregnant ", Sincere looked traumatised.

" She what brah?", Shyne looked at him like he'd lost his mind.

" Sh-she pregnant ", Sincere repeated the words almost to himself. Shyne busted out laughing. He was crying real nigga tears.

After the whole time of telling Sincere to stick to one bitch, it finally caught up with him. Shyne looked up at Sincere to see him staring at the phone with a pissed off expression.

" Man shit ain't funny why you laughing ", Sincere sucked his teeth.

" You deadass dumb bruh. How the fuck you fuck around get sis pregnant , yooooooo you fucked up son ", Shyne said before breaking out into a fit of laughter once again.

" Aysia gone leave ya asssssss ", Shyne also added increasing his laughs causing his stomach to tighten the more he laughed.

" Man it ain't even funny and she driving down here this weekend ", Sincere sighed in irritation.

" Sounds like a you problem. R.I.P to you. Just letting you know if Aysia find out and try pop off on Tamika, Kym finna kill that so sort this shit out son  ", Shyne told Sincere before hanging up.

Just on cue, Kym came downstairs dressed in some gray hollister sweats with a gray hollister t-shirt and some triple black Nike hurraches.

She had her Brazilian blow-dried hair in a sleek ponytail. She was barefaced - not a trace of make up at all.

" Who driving ? ", She asked grabbing her keys off the end table.

" You can. Don't do none of ya reckless ass driving either ", He warned her before leaving out.

She rolled her eyes in annoyance, her motto was,
' If you didn't die my driving is considered safe '.

Soon the pair left the condo and were soon on the way to the tattoo parlour to get some ink.

Meanwhile on the other side of town, Tamika and Candi sat in the clinic waiting for Tamika's name to be called. Tamika was scared shitless and it was evident as she sat there shaking in fear.

Candi held Tamikas hand for support as she noticed the look of fear in her friend's eyes.

" Tammie , its okay ", Candice told her friend. Tamika shook her head disagreeing.

" No it's not. I'm so fucked. I can't believe I was this stupid ", Tamika said just a little above a whisper, as the tears began falling.

She felt stupid. She was pregnant at 18 with no stable financial income. She hadn't even gotten her career yet or was even in a stable marriage but she was pregnant.

" Look at me ", Candice grabbed Tammie's face.

" I'm here. You got Kym , the twins and Naija too. We your sisters TamTam, ain't no way we ain't gone be there for you. It's a little too early but God works in mysterious ways, I promise ", Candice said to Tamika with a weak smile.

" Tamika Fenty ? ", The Doctor called out.

Tamika and Candice rose out their seats and made their way to the doctor. She gave them a weak smile and lead them both to her office.

" So which one is Tamika? ", the OBGYN asked. Tamika raised her hand.

" So what can do I do for you today Miss Fenty ? ", The OBGYN gave Tamika a warm smile.

" Well u-umm I'm pregnant ", Tamika said as she looked down at her nails.

" Okay would you like to take a test for me ? ", The OBGYN asked.

' I've taken 6 already the fuck you think I'm here for ? ' , Tamika thought but didn't say it out loud. She took the test and went to the bathroom and did her business.

When she came back and handed the test back, she heard the words she already knew the answer to.

" Well you are indeed pregnant and this test says you are 7 weeks. So you are in your first trimester ", The OBYGN explained.

Tamika looked down. 7 weeks pregnant? That meant she had gotten pregnant from the first night that her and Sincere fucked. 

" I'm going to give you a prescription of prenatal pills to make sure you maintain a healthy pregnancy. And just to let you know, you are at a high risk in your pregnancy of a miscarriage so please take it easy and be very carefu ", The OBGYN explained.
Tamika nodded glumly.

" Welcome to parenthood ", the OBGYN smiled brightly, but it was not a smiling matter to Tamika at all.

On the other side of town, Kym and Shyne had just come out of the tattoo parlour.

" See it wasn't that bad was it ", Shyne grinned at Kym.

" Yeah you right , my shit cute tho ", Kym boasted. She had gotten a rose on her shoulder with her mother's name and date next to it.

She sat through the whole thing only hissing a little when the colouring was being done.

" Yeah its cute foreal ,umm can I ask you something ? ", Shyne said a little nervously.

" Yeah go head ", Kym said with a raised eyebrow.

" I need to go and pick up my daughter today and to be honest I'm kinda boring so I'm asking if you'd spend the day with me ", Shyne said.

Kym was shocked, she never  imagined meeting Shynes daughter.

" Umm yeah, I'm down let's go ", Kym smiled at him. And soon they were on their way to Brooklyn to get his daughter Kaelani.

She stayed with her mother; Krystal in Fort Greene which was quite a drive from Harlem but Shyne would rather her in Fort Greene - away from all the danger.

They pulled up to Krystal's apartment block where there was a gang of teenagers around Kym's age just chilling on the block as usual.  Kym got out the car with Shyne but decided to stay downstairs and smoke a blunt.

She didn't wanna smoke around Kaelani, she didn't wanna be disrespectful. She leant against the car enjoying her blunt when she felt eyes on her.

2 mixed dudes who were clearly twins were watching her like Hawks. Even their dyke friend was watching her.

" Damn she bad and she riding in a g wagon with ole dude, you think she fucking him? ", she heard the dyke say.

" There you go Monti , if you think sis fly and shit and you tryna spit game, just ask her don't assume ", one of the twins said.

One twin had hair and the other didn't. It was the twin that didn't have hair that spoke up.

As if on cue , Shyne came back with Kaelani in tow which stopped the trio in their tracks and made them turn around. 

" Kae, I want you to meet my friend Kym. Remember I told you about daddy's friend Kym?", Shyne introduced Kaelani to Kym.

" Hey Miss Kym, you are reallyyyyyy pretty. Daddy , Miss Kym is really pretty ", Kaelani told her father. Kym laughed and bent down to Kaelani's level.

" Thank you princess. You're beautiful ", She told Kaelani. It was true tho. The little girl was adorable.

" What we doing today daddy? I wanna go to the park! ", Kaelani exclaimed. She was a very energetic 4-year-old.

" And then we can eat ice cream and play in the sandbox ! ", Kym said amping Kaelani up more causing her to literally beg Shyne.

Shyne hated nature so he usually steered clear from places that had too much greenery.

He squinted his eyes at Kym for suggesting such a thing. She knew he hated nature too.

" Alright alright, we can go to the park Kae ", Shyne huffed giving in.

" Yaaaaaaaay ", Kaelin jumped up and down.

They got in Kym's g wagon and made their way to the nearest park to the ice cream parlour.

When they arrived , Shyne ran in the nearest corner store leaving Kym and Kaelani together. He wanted to see how she bonded with kids as a whole.

Meanwhile, Kym was enjoying herself learning about Kaelani. She was an intelligent little girl.

" Kym? ", Kaelani called out.

" Yes pretty girl? ", Kym smiled down at her.

" Are you my daddy's girlfriend ? ", Kaelani asked catching Kym off guard.
Kym was lost for words.

She never expected that to come out of the 4 year Old's mouth.

" No baby girl , we are just friends and we work together that's all ", Kym smiled weakly.

" Oh , I wish you were his girlfriend. You're so pretty and nice ", Kaelani told Kym. That made Kym smile.

Kym had a soft spot for kids , they were a joy and a blessing and she could wait to have her own.

After a few hours in the park, Kym and Shyne dropped Kaelani back home.

She was sad that she had to go home but Shyne promised to pick her up in 3 days which made her happy

' only if Miss Kym comes too '.

Now the pair were driving back to Kym's Manhattan condo listing to the sounds of A Boogie.

" Thank you for today , I appreciate it ", Shyne told Kym.

" You good. Ya daughter caught me off guard earlier ", Kym announced keeping her eyes on the road.
Shyne looked at her confused.

" What you mean ? " Shyne asked her.

" When you left us alone she asked if I was ya girl and that I was pretty and wishes I was ya girl ", Kym shrugged.

Shyne scratched the back of his head not knowing what to say, leaving them in a comfortable silence.

" Okay imma be real ", Shyne said after a good 3 minutes of silence. Kym looked over to him then back to the road.

" I ain't gone lie. You know I ain't an emotional nigga but shit.. I'm feeling you ", Shyne mumbled.

Kym's eyes went wide and her heart started racing. She was shocked. She didn't know what to do or say. She knew she felt the same way - I mean who was she fronting on?

She had been feeling him for a whole month nevertheless she stayed silent.

On the other hand, Shyne was pissed he had expressed his feelings and the bitch ain't even say shit.

' that's why I'll never take a bitch serious, never ever in my goddamn life ', he told himself.

Kym could sense his attitude but she needed to gather her thoughts.

They were with each other every single day and they were both grown , feelings were bound to grow. She arrived at her apartment complex at 10 on the dot.

She parked into the garage that she paid for monthly and got out. Shyne got out too without uttering a word to her.

He was all in his feelings. He slammed her door and she was about to pop off but decided not to.

" Shakiem ", Kym called out. It was very rare that she used his government name. She looked up at him.

He stopped in his tracks turning around and looking at her with an irritated and hurt expression.

" I am too ", She said a little above a whisper. His facial expression soften.

" You are what ? ", she said inching closer to her.

" I'm feeling you too ", She looked at her feet.

' She ain't got a smart mouth now ', he thought to himself before walking over to her , she froze.

For once in her life, Kym was kinda scared and nervous.

" So fuck with me "....

This has been longggggg overdue I'm sorry ya'll 😩. Thanks guys for supporting my book. More comments and More Votes! Your Support means everything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458K 18.9K 27
From basketball to the streets that's all Dave ever had time for. He wanted to be the greatest on the court and most respected in the streets Follow...
199K 6.6K 48
Love is where the heart is. Doesn't matter if its long over due. Its still love. Even if you go through...... The Thick Of It!
43 0 21
Amelia Brooks, an intelligent, outgoing girl, moves to another country after her brother's death. She overcame depression. Chris Winter, an ex-mafia...
42 0 12
They killed them her parents and they kidnapped her took her away from her best friend and his family and they don't know about any of this not only...