Awkward// Daniel Howell x rea...

By fairyerimbin

{completed} You're an awkward and shy girl, who's done with school. You don't have many friends. Your parents... More

>Chapter 1<
>Chapter 2<
>Chapter 3<
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Authors Note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Important A/N
Another A/N
More about myself
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Social Media
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
#wattys2016
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
1000 reads!!!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Important!
Something I want to say
Dan's YouTube: Update
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 {Part 1}
Chapter 69 {Part 2}
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Pain
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
(Not that big of an) announcement
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 89: Path A
Chapter 89: Path B
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
My life update
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
I got tagged
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Hello! Please read!
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Sequel
#nicerphandom

Chapter 176

398 6 8
By fairyerimbin

It would be great if you read the author's note at the end of the chapter. It would mean a lot to me. Enjoy the chapter!

Chapter 176

Your POV

"Are you sure you'll be alright?" Dan asks for the millionth time. "Yeah, go and film that video with Phil." I tell him. "But call me if anything's wrong." He says. "Sure." I say and kiss him goodbye. He doesn't need worry, I got two weeks left until my due date.

>•<

Okay, maybe Dan did had to worry. I can't handle it anymore, the pain is killing me. I thought I had two weeks left. Ugh, why am I so stupid, there was a possibility I would give birth before the actual due date.

I have to call Dan, if I can reach my phone. Why have I forget my phone in the kitchen? It takes me a while until I get there and I take my phone and dial Dan's phone. He should pick up immediately.

POV Dan

Me and Phil are just finishing up filming the video. "Remember guys..." Phil says when suddenly my phone starts ringing. Normally I would mute it, but I didn't do that now cause Y/N could call any minute when something is wrong. And I was right, cause she's calling me right now. "Hi, what's wrong, princess?" I ask her. "Dan, I need you to..." but she doesn't finish her sentence, cause instead she screams like she's in pain. Because she is.

I immediately get up from the chair. I don't care I'm in the middle of filming a video, my wife needs me. "Y/N's in labour." I tell Phil and leave the room, before I can leave the house, I can see Skyler and tell her I'm going to the hospital cause Y/N can give birth any moment.

"I need you to bring me to the hospital." Y/N says, as soon as I get into the car. "I'll be there as fast as I can." I tell her, reassuring her I won't take long. "Will you be alright?" I ask her concerned. "The pain is unbearable, Dan." She says as I start the engine of the car.

Your POV

"Hi princess. What's wrong?" Dan asks. "I need..." I start but scream in pain. "I need you to come back home and take me to the hospital." I say. I can hear doors closing. "I'll be there as fast as I can. Will you be alright?" He asks. "No, the pain's unbearable Dan." I say. "Okay." He says and the last thing I can hear is the car starting.

>•<

The nurses brought me into the room. Apparently my contractions aren't the real ones, well, I'll give birth probably today or tonight. But not just yet. "How's the pain?" Dan asks. "Still the same." I tell him, then the doctor walks in. "And doctor?" I ask her. "Well, you have to wait a bit more. But the good thing is that you probably won't have a C-section." She says. Okay, this is making me calm down a bit.

She walks out of the room. "I'm glad you won't have a C-section." Dan says. "Yeah, it is." I say. Hey, wait a minute, my contractions has stopped. Oh wait, no they aren't. "How come can't you give birth already?" Dan asks. "Because it's not wide enough for the babies to get into world." I explain to him. Why am I not weirded out by the fact life is coming out of me? "Oh right." He says, then the doctor walks back in the room.

"Okay, let me check now." She says and looks if I can give birth or not. "You're ready." She says. Finally! "But before we'll bring you into another room, I'll check the position of the babies." She says and I nod. She takes the stick and gel and looks at the babies. "They're in the right position, so it's time." The doctor says.

>•<

They brought me into another room, a room that's less comfier to be in. Dan can stay with me, helping me to reduce the pain. "Okay, so you know it's going to take a while." The doctor sys and I nod. "Yeah I know." I tell her.

They made me get ready and I feel like they are wanting to get out. "Dan, please don't faint." I say. "I won't, I promise." He says. "They say that all the time, but they still do." I say. "Okay, you know what to do." The doctor says. This is going to be a long night.

>•<

After pushing for minutes, they finally can see the head of the first baby. "Just a little bit more." The doctor says, I really can't handle it anymore. "You're doing just fine." Dan reassures me and holds my hand even more tight. "No, I can't." I say. I'm pushing as hard as I can, but I still need my strength, cause I have to get the other baby out too. I'm sweating a lot and Dan is wiping the sweat away of my forehead with a tissue.

Then, I finally did it, I can hear screaming. That's a good sign, the baby is breathing. "This is the girl." The doctor says. "Okay, the next one. Are you ready?" the doctor asks. "Not really, but I have no choice." I say. "You can do it, Y/N." Dan says, I look at him and he's smiling like crazy, there's even a small tear in the corner of his eyes too. "This should be much easier." The doctor says.

After a few seconds the doctor tells me that they can see the head. And a little bit later, there's new screaming. "And here is the boy." The doctor says, they take both the babies out of the room to check on them. "You did it princess." Dan says and kisses my forehead.

The doctor comes back into the room. "The babies are both healthy, but because they are small and born at 38 weeks, they need to be in an infant incubator." She says. "But that's nothing to worry about." She adds. "So I'll bring you into your room so you can rest." She says.

>•<

The babies were born at night and it's the next morning. The names are official now. I'm so happy to have Lillie May and Blake Elliott in our family. "Did you sleep well?" Dan asks. "Yeah." I say. "I did too." He says. "Your mom called this morning." He says. "What did she say?" I ask him. "She'll come and visit you and the baby, that were her exact words." He chuckles. "She'll bring Sean with her too." He says. "Sean's finally a big brother." I say. "Yes, he is." Dan says.

Someone knocks on the door and Dan lets them in. It's his parents. "You still look good for someone who gave birth at night." His mom says. "She always looks good." Dan says. Why does he need to be like that? "So where's my new grandchild." His dad asks, well they are going to be surprised. "I'll take you." Dan says and leaves the room with them.

POV Dan

They are so oblivious, everyone is. I bring them into the room where the twins are, they are the only one there. "So who?" My mom asks. "Oh here." I say. "And there." I add, waiting for their reaction. "Wait, two babies. You have twins and didn't tell us?" My mom asks. "Yeah, we wanted to keep it a secret from everyone. But hey, Y/N looks great for someone who gave birth to twins." I say. "You're a good husband to Y/N." Mom says, she sounds proud of me. "So? What are the genders?" my dad asks. "A girl and a boy. This is the girl, she's born first, we named her Lillie May. And there's the boy, they have an age different of two minutes and we named him Blake Elliott." I tell them. "They are adorable." My mom says, I couldn't agree more.

>•<

My parents left and now Y/N's mom is here together with Sean. "It must have been hard for you." Her mom says to Y/N. "Yeah it was." She says. "Can I see my grandchild?" her mom asks. "I'll bring you. Sean, you wanna come?" I ask. "I'm a big brother." He smiles. "Yes, the best there is." I tell him and bring them to the room of the twins.

"I knew you kept some things a secret." She says, she gets it immediately. "Yeah, we wanted to surprise everyone." I say. "Introduce me to them." She says and I nod. "This is Lillie May, the first born and there is Blake Elliott with an age difference of two minutes. " I say. "Sean, do you want to see your sister and brother?" I ask Sean and he nods.

>•<

Her mom left with Sean. He wanted to stay but that's impossible. He'll never want to stay for too long. "I wish I could have seen their reaction." Y/N says. "There's still Skyler and Phil." I say. "Yeah." She says. "Are the twins sleeping?" she asks. "Yep, they are." I tell her. "But they're going to bring them soon." I tell her. "I have no idea how I'll give them both food." She says. "Isn't there like something that you know..." I ask her, not knowing how to say this. "Yes Dan, there is." She says rolling her eyes at him. I love my wife.

Someone knocks on the door and then they walk inside, it's Skyler and Phil. "How are you doing Y/N?" Skyler asks to Y/N and gives her a hug. "I'm good." Y/N says.

Your POV

I would be lying if I say I'm not tired of the visits. I really want to rest and sleep, but Sky and Phil are the last ones to visit. So I will be alright, besides I need to feed the babies.

"How's the new baby?" Skyler asks. "Good." I say, oh I'm so excited to see them in shock. The nurse walks into the room and sees all the people in the room. "Oh, you got visitors." She says. "Is it okay they stay a bit longer?" I ask her. "Sure, no problem at all." She tells me.

She leaves the room and comes back in with Blake. She gives him into my arms. "Oh so cute." Skyler says. "He is, isn't he? This is Blake Elliott Howell." I say. "It's kind of a though name." Phil says. "A bit." Dan says and then they both leave. Ugh, men. "Looks like you need to breastfeed again." Skyler tells me and I nod. "It's going to be hard this time." I tell her. "Oh really?" she asks and I nod, she'll find out soon why.

>•<

I gave Blake his milk and the nurse came to bring him back into the twins' room. I wish I could be longer with him, but there's another baby who needs her milk. Dan and Phil came back into the room, but they'll leave again soon. The nurse comes back and this time with Lillie. Both Phil and Skyler look confused. "Guys, this is Ellie May Howell." I tell them. "No way." Skyler says in shock. "Why didn't you tell us you were having twins?" Phil asks. "We didn't tell anyone, we wanted to surprise everyone." Dan exclaims. "And they are both so cute!" Skyler says excitedly and I nod.

Then the guys leave again, both Skyler and I look at each other and burst out into laughter. "When there's a baby attached, they walk away." She says. "But without them, they just keep staring." I say and breastfeed Lillie now. I'm surprised there's still milk coming out.

"I still can't believe you have twins." Skyler says. "It was a shock when I found out at ultrasound. The doctor didn't even see it the first time." I tell her and just then Lillie stops drinking. The nurse comes back in, followed by Dan and Phil. She takes Lillie and leaves, I miss my babies already. "You look tired, Y/N." Skyler says and I yawn, nodding. "Then we should leave, we had to go anyway. I'm so happy for you." Skyler says and hugs me, they both leave the room. "Did I call you yesterday in the middle of the video?" I ask Dan and he nods. "We were just ending it, you don't have to feel guilty, princess. Phil is going to sort the video out." Dan says and kisses my cheek. "Should I stay here with you tonight?" Dan asks. "Only if you want to, but you can go home." I tell him. "I'll see." He says. "Okay, I'm going to rest now." I say and get more under the covers, letting my eyes close and falling asleep.

>•<

I suddenly wake up in the middle of the night. When my eyes are getting used to the darkness, I look at my side and I can see Dan sleeping on the chair. He looks peaceful, but he has to be uncomfortable. I take my phone and get blinded by the screen when opening it, I change the lighting of my phone, so my eyes won't be blinded anymore. It's three at night. I check on my twitter feed for a bit, cause maybe Dan has notified the fans I gave birth. I look on his twitter and can see that he indeed notified the fans, there's even a picture attached. When did he take this picture, I look awful when I'm sleeping. Thanks Dan for that.

I look back at my side and see Dan shifting in his sleep, if only the lights were on. Oh whatever, I still can put on the lights. I quietly get out of bed and put on the lights, I quickly snap a picture of Dan. I'm going to treasure this one. I get back into bed after I turned off the light, thinking of the twins and the fact I can go back home tomorrow but they don't. I just want to take them home immediately but they still have to stay in the infant incubator for a few days.

I hope you liked this chapter. I loved writing it, although I was a bit uncomfortable. It's really weird to write how someone gives birth. But it turned out amazing. What do you guys think of the names? I really love them a lot and they have a good sound to them.

Some self promo, cause I can. I decided to start writing a Michael Clifford fanfiction. I know not everyone listens to 5 Seconds of Summer, but I do. And I can promote it on here, cause to be honest, I already finished writing this story. So I have the ending already. I know how it'll end and I promise you, you're going to love it. You'll see when we get there. But back to 5 Seconds of Summer, they are my favourite band, besides Korpiklaani, MCR and Panic! (It's thank to you guys I'm listening to MCR and Panic!. So thank you a lot!), so that's why I wanted to do a fanfiction. And now you may ask why I chose Michael, well, because I'm a Michael girl. Of course, I love all of them, they are all so great. So if you are in the 5SOSFAM, then read it. Let me quickly tell you a bit about it: It's about a girl, Ray (it's really supposed to be me, cause I just wanted to), who comes in contact with someone on twitter who turns out to be Michael, only she doesn't know. Eventually something happens between her and Michael. The protagonist deals with some things, things I am dealing with (I found out like two weeks ago and I'm still adjusting to it, not many people know about it, I told my internet friend about it because I trust her a lot, and I told three people in my class (the explanation you can read in my rant book, the part is called 'my first party'), but that's it, of course my parents too. The weird thing is that I haven't told my best friend and I really should) and in that story I just tell it, because I want people to be aware of it and I don't really want to hide it, because I don't want to show the world I'm vulnerable. I want to show everyone how it's like to deal with it. Well, that was it for my self promo/life story.

So if you excuse me, I'm going to be sad, because I only have one day vacation before school starts again. Good thing is, it's only four weeks, I'm glad. And then something great, exciting and also stressful is going to happen. But I won't tell you guys what just yet.

Peace out! Yara

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 79 25
Sam never expected to meet this guy, but when she did, she didn't want to let him go. Dan howell fan fic. A/N: This story is dedicated to my b...
362K 10.8K 59
A Dan Howell (Danisnotonfire) cross reader fanfiction. Bethany :)
2.6K 100 23
[Completed] Jess Chapman lives with fellow youtubers and friends of 5 1/2 years-Dan Howell and Phil Lester One night everything changes and she has t...
23.2K 1.2K 17
The United Kingdom isn't so united anymore. Rebellions nobody can even remember the cause of, cause panic throughout what's left of Great Britain. Th...