Undertale X Reader One Shots~...

By findmybonesplease

Just some one shots for all my undertale lovers. I do AU's like Underfell, Underswap, Horrortale, Mafiatale a... More

requests?
Mettaton Ex X Singer!Reader
FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!
Underswap!Papyrus x Genocide!Reader
You Saved Me. / HorrorTale!Sans X Reader
Papyrus X Reader
a/n
Underswap!Sans X Neko!Reader / SO CUTE!!
another a/n yaaaaay
Oh Booooooy!!
W.D Gaster creation!Reader X Mettaton
Asriel X Reader - I'm Glad You're Back
Underswap!Sans X Neko!Reader 2 |Sorry!
Sans X Reader
Sans x Reader 2
A Day In The Life Of Y/n!~
Papyrus X Suicidal Monster Reader
GUESS WHAT TODAY IS!!!
Guys....
I Tried My Best, But Couldn't
We'll Meet Again...~
Requests?
Requests. Are. Now. Closed.

So...It's been awhile~

409 4 1
By findmybonesplease

So...It's been awhile. I know that most of you are not going to forgive me and continue reading this but...I allowed my cousin to spend a night with me. Now let me just state that she is a huge Undertale thanks to me. She force me to start playing Undertale, read fanfiction, roleplay and many other things. I kept trying to avoid the concept of Undertale bit It didn't work. So now...I'm back in the fandom...requests are open right now and I do AU's. I hope you guys welcome me back into the fandom with open arms. ~ Kitty-sama....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 165 17
Before I give the description, I want to say that the Little Nightmares universe/games do NOT belong to me. They belong to Bandai Namco, as does the...
6.5K 242 24
5 years they have known each other 5 years When Pete wakes up to his best friend after a party He thinks, Can one night ruin 5 years of friendship?
1M 40.2K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 35.9K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...