Home Is Where The Reaper Is |...

By maryfigzz

The daughter of Clay Morrow returns to Charming after four years away at college. Upon her return, an old fla... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
AHHH
NOT AN UPDATE
Message!
Chapter 40
HOLY SHIT
NOOO
...
Announcement!
Chapter 41:

Chapter 14

2.3K 50 1
By maryfigzz

Jax POV:

After we cleaned up the disturbing attempt at romance in Savannahs room we headed to the motel. When we got there we weren't lucky enough to catch him in that moment. The room was deserted without lack of a mess. The floors and bed were covered in paper, pictures and even dirty clothes. I picked up a piece of crumpled up paper and held it up to look at it.

"Clay, check this out. He mapped out her location just two towns before she got to Nate's. Looks like after that he lost her, then he picked up her trail until she landed right here in Charming."

"Shit, so the whole time she was at Nate's she was safe? Then she leaves to come home and he finds her." He says feeling guilty.

"Dad, this isn't our fault. She should be free to come home; this asshole is the one who is fucking stalking her." Jeff says trying to assure Clay.

I continue to look around until I find an expensive looking camera with a large zoom gauge. I push the button and the screen comes to life. A picture of Savannah sleeping in her room appears on the monitor. I click to the next picture and more of Savannah come into view. The last picture is of me and Savannah when we were making out on her couch and Gemma almost caught us.

"Guys... You may want to check this out." I gesture the camera towards Clay and Jeff so that we can all see and I continue through the pictures again until it stops at the last one. I look up at both of them.

"If he took this, that means he knows about me and us. He could have tailed any of us. To the clubhouse, to my place, anywhere. He could have come to the garage when she wasn't there, who knows what this fucker has planned. We have to be really careful here."

"None of these are at your place, maybe he doesn't know. That's the safest place for Savvy." Jeff says.

"What if he does? He could have watched last night." I add.

"He would have taken pictures, especially because she spent the night." Clay says while nodding his head.

"Okay so we'll keep her there. But how long until he finds her? Charming is a small ass town, he's bound to get to her if we don't move on this shit man." I say.

"I know man, what the fuck do you think we're doing?. We are putting out feelers everywhere, doing anything we can. Until we find the son of a bitch we have to keep him away from Savvy. Clay says with a vengeance.

"Okay." I add as we leave the motel.

Savannah POV:

After the guys leave, my mom and some of the Old ladies and crow-eaters are the only ones left in the clubhouse. (Aside from Piney and Chibs for protection) I stayed in Jax's dorm room for most of the day trying to find something to keep myself busy but failed. When I finally join the rest of the group I see Luanne and my mom laughing together as the other women are scattered throughout the main area.

"Hey baby, we thought you flushed yourself down the shitter. What's up?" My mom asks casually as I scoff at her remark.

"Nope, I was just a little tired. I couldn't fall asleep last night so I took a nap." I say even though I know she won't believe me.

"Sure darlin, you just couldn't fall asleep." Luanne says sarcastically as her and my mom giggle at me.

"What?" I say not getting the joke.

"You and Jax" My mom says as if it's obvious.

"What about us?" I say in confusion.

"Oh stop playing dumb, you two fucked last night and that's why you didn't sleep." Luanne finally spits it out with a large grin on her face.

"Luanne we-"She cuts me off.

"Please save your breath for someone who will believe your bullshit." She says playfully while waving her hand in front of my face.

"So... you going to admit it or what?" My mom asks pressingly.

"Okay... fine we fucked. You two happy now?" I say slightly embarrassed and flustered as I can feel my cheeks grow into a deep shade of red.

"Finally! How was it? I always wondered what John Tellers son would be like in bed." Luanne asks curiously.

"Luanne, your married." I say humorously appalled as I gently hit her shoulder.

"It's just a question. Plus I fucked John first. When I was a crow-eater, before I met Otto and before he met Maureen. He was good, not bad at all." She says while pursing her lips.

"Okay to much information." I say grossed out at the thought of Jax's dad and Luanne together.

"You didn't answer the question doll." My mom says as she lights a cigarette and takes a pull of it.

"It was- great okay." I say quickly hoping they will both drop the topic.

"Ahh, I knew it!" Luanne squeaks as she pokes me smiling.

"Was it better when you were in high school?" My mom asks knowingly.

"What? We never had sex when I was in high school." I say half telling the truth.

"Oh c'mon we know you two use to hook up every Friday. On top of this very roof; in your spot." Luanne says putting air quotes on the words.

"We never had sex on the roof." I laugh at the accusation.

"Really?" My mom asks pretending to actually be curious.

"Mom really, the first time we had sex was the night before I left for college. I was out of high school by then." I say adding the last part as an excuse for my previous lie.

"Seriously?" Luanne asks actually questioning what she claims to know about me and Jax.

"Yes, we had sex twice... ever. Once was last night and the first time the night before I left." I say.

"So what the fuck were you two doing up there all the damn time?" My mom asks confused.

Before I could answer Chibs comes walking into the clubhouse with a petite girl that looks to be at least twenty-one. She has light brown loosely curly hair and blue eyes. The brunette looks extremely out of place as she is wearing a yellow camisole with a big flower and jean capris. We all look confused at Chibs until he opens his mouth to explain.

"She came to the gate and said she was Jeff's old lady. I called Jeff and he confirmed it and told me to let her in." Chibs didn't offer a further explanation he simply shrugged his shoulders and walked back outside leaving a room full of edgy women staring at this prim and proper girl standing before us.

"Your Noelle?" I ask curiously.

"Jeff told you about me?" She asks in what looks to be disbelief.

"You knew about this?" My mom asks grabbing my arm and turning me slightly to the side so no one else could hear.

"He told me not to tell anyone." I whisper as we turn back to Noelle.

"So you're dating my son?" My mom asks her with scepticism.

"You're Jeff's mom?" Noelle asks

"You didn't answer her question." Luanne says from behind my mom.

"Yes, me and Jeff have been seeing each other for a while." Noelle says harshly.

Wow I think to myself this girl has balls to talk to my mom like that. What a bitch.

"How longs a while?" I retort rudely to match her previous tone.

"What's it matter? Who are you anyway one of the crow-eaters." She says mockingly while putting air quotes on the word.

This bitch does not know who she's dealing with.

"Excuse me who the fuck do you think you're talking to?" I say walking towards her as a set of hands pull me back.

"Whoa, Jeff didn't tell me you girls get so offended and touchy." She says smugly.

"I'm not a crow-eater bitch, I'm his sister and you better watch your damn mouth." I say fighting my restraints but they won't give in.

"Opps, sorry didn't mean to make a bad first impression." She says emotionless.

"Who do you think you are exactly to come up in here and talk to any of us like this?" My mom says getting in her face.

"I didn't mean to offend you or your daughter but as for the rest of these dirty whores all they do is rub up and come onto my boyfriend. So if they don't like the nickname they've made for themselves within the club maybe they should pull the cocks out of their mouths and learn how to act like ladies." She says pointing around to all the younger looking girls.

This bitch needs a punch in the face.

They embrace on my hands drops as I attempt to get closer to Noelle. The clubhouse door opens and all the guys have come back and have filled the room. I finally reach Noelle and at this point the room is in chaos. All of the girls are yelling and cussing Noelle out. When I get close enough I lift up my arm planning to right hook her when I feel familiar hands wrap around me pulling me back.

"Let go Jax!" I scream as he ignores me and continues to pull me further and further away until the room is semi quit and he releases his grip on me.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Jeff asks grabbing a hold on Noelle and hugs her protectively.

"Jeff, you don't tell us you're dating someone and then I find out it's this prissy bitch." My mom yells gesturing her arms towards Noelle.

"This is exactly why I didn't tell you! I knew this fucking bullshit would happen." Jeff says growing very angry.

"You're mom and sister are crazy." Noelle tries to say quietly but I manage to hear her. When I do I walk up towards her and bitch slap her across the face. Jax is quickly behind me once again pulling me away as I continue my assault on Noelle by pulling her hair before my hand is forced free.

"Savannah! What the fuck is wrong with you?" Jeff screams as he places his hand on Noelle's now very red cheek.

"C'mon, I'll take you home." He says to her as he turns with her hand in his as they exit the clubhouse. I try to run after them but I am stopped by Jax's strong grip on my waist.

"Jeff!" I try and yell after him.

"No you don't." Jax says pulling me back into him. "He needs time to cool down and so do you."

"But she's-" I try and defend but Jax cuts me off.

"C'mon let's go in my room for a minute." He says taking my hand and leading me towards his bedroom. I enter through the door and plop down on the bed and cover my face with my hands.

"I went crazy didn't I?" I ask him as he sits beside me on the other side of the bed.

"A little." He says as he smiles and then chuckles.

"It's not funny Jax. That girl is a fucken bitch and she's not good for Jeff at all." I say protectively over my brother.

"Sav, its Jeff's choice. If he wants to be with her than he can but if she's not right for him he's going to realise eventually. You and you're mom just have to let him. If you push him and make him feel like he has to choose you guys are going to lose him." Jax says soothingly.

"I know, but you should have heard the way she was talking to us and the shit she was saying." I try to defend my anger.

"What could she have possibly said that made you bitch slap her?" Jax asks humorously

"She said I was a dirty slut pretty much before she knew I was his sister. Then she said that if the girls don't like their nickname they should take the cocks out of their mouths and learn how to act like ladies. Who the fuck does she think she's talking to? She doesn't know any of the girls, so I got a little angry." I tell Jax

"Wow girls got balls. Jeff's been official put on a very tight leash." He jokes.

"It's not funny Jax; this girl is only going to cause problems. No wonder he kept her a secret, he knew everyone would hate her."

"Babe, he needs to see that for himself you can't protect him from everything." He tells me as he rubs my shoulder.

"I know... so did you guys find anything today?" I ask changing the subject.

"The motel was empty but he left some shit behind that gave us some ideas." He tells me vaguely.

"Like what?" I say not sure if I actually want to know.

"Sav, it's not important." He tries to brush me off.

"I want to know." I say still unsure but I need to test his limits.

"Trust me you are better off. I promise it's nothing important." Jax says.

"Okay." I say as I meet his lips with mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 437 15
Ryder Teller never wanted to step foot back into her home town of Charming California, she had been hurt too many times, and the club that her husban...
27.1K 526 24
Sarah most return to Charming after years of being gone. She had left her life, her family, and most importantly Jax Teller after she found out the s...
6.9K 190 23
When Abby Munson left Charming, she swore she would never return. Four years later, she returns to step in as legal counsel for the Sons of Anarchy...
302K 4.7K 30
Being a sister to a Son was not what Jess wanted so she left Charming behind her. It has been eight years since she has been in Charming but with a t...