Home Is Where The Reaper Is |...

By maryfigzz

The daughter of Clay Morrow returns to Charming after four years away at college. Upon her return, an old fla... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
AHHH
NOT AN UPDATE
Message!
Chapter 40
HOLY SHIT
NOOO
...
Announcement!
Chapter 41:

Chapter 12

2.5K 52 2
By maryfigzz

Savannah POV:

After Jax says he's going to kill Mike, I know there is no way I can stop him. At this point I really don't want to. He's come to my house and is pretty much fucking with me just so I know he's here. Mike wants me to be scared of him, like I always was. Not anymore, he doesn't know who he's dealing with now that I'm at home with all of SAMCRO to protect me. He is a dead man.

I nod my head as Jax pulls me into his embrace.

"We need to get you and your mom out of here." Jax says as he rubs my cheek soothingly.

"She's going to find out; everyone's going to find out." I panic as I come to the realisation of how Jax is going to go about this. He's going to need the guys, all of them... and for that they all have to know what happened.

"Sav, there's no other way. I can't do it on my own." He tells me softly.

"Okay... can you tell them?" I ask pleading.

"Of course, we need to get you and your mom to the clubhouse." He tells me as he gets off my bed and offers his hand to help me up. I accept and he hugs me quickly.

"Pack some stuff; I'm going to let your mom know she needs to come to the clubhouse. I'll let Clay tell her the rest." Jax says as he leaves my bedroom.

After about ten minutes me and my mom are in my car headed to the clubhouse with Jax following behind on his bike.

Jax POV:

While following Savannahs car I double back multiple times to make sure we don't have a tail. So far nothing. I called all the guys and told them we needed to have an emergency church ASAP. They all questioned it at first, but I told them I would explain when I arrived. Now pulling into the lot I am anxious at the reaction Clay and Jeff are going to have when they hear what happened to Savannah. I park in my spot as does Savannah as she exits her car and approaches me. I grab her hand as Gemma follows behind us into the clubhouse. I can feel Savannah shaking from her nerves.

"It's going to be okay babe, I promise." I whisper trying to comfort her.

All the guys are already seated at the table, I even told Half-sack he had to be there. I head into the chapel as I kiss Savannah on the check quickly. When I step inside and take my regular seat, all eyes are

on me.

"What the fuck is going on bro?" Jeff asks concerned.

"Why'd you call this meeting?" Clay asks.

"It's about Savannah." I say vaguely.

"You called us all in here about you're old lady?" Chibs asks confused.

"Something happened to her, in Orange County. Now we need to take care of it." I tell them.

"Is this about her boyfriend? I thought she took care of it and wanted us to stay out of it." Clay adds.

"She didn't want us to look for him, now we don't have to because he found her." I say growing flustered.

"Whoa, wait I'm lost." Tig says clueless.

"Okay... I'm going to tell you all the story, but when I do I need all of you." I say looking specifically at Clay and Jeff. "To stay calm and keep your anger and emotions under control."

"I already know this story." Clay says in defence.

"Not all of it, trust me you need to listen." I say.

"Go ahead brother." Bobby gestures his hand at me.

"When Savvy was in the O.C she had a piece of shit boyfriend who use to hit her." I tell them shortly, when I do all of their bodies tense especially Jeff's.

"He was really possessive and a fucken drunk. He wouldn't let her do anything. Asshole even made her quit her job so she had no one but him. One night he fucked her up pretty bad, so they next day Savvy tried to press charges. The stupid cop she reported it to called the psychos father, the best lawyer in California."

I scoff bitterly.

"He threatened her, told her if she pressed charges they wouldn't stick and in the end he would hurt her even worse. He also warned her that if anything happened to him, he would know exactly where to look. She didn't want one of us to take the blame, so she never called. She went back to him and found him fucking some whore drunk out of his mind. She tried to leave and he beat her worse than ever and raped her. "

"Jesus Christ." Opie says.

"Holy shit." Juice adds.

I stop for a second trying catch my breath as the table goes into a small chaos. Jeff and Clay both stand up but Tig and I hold each of them down.

"Get the fuck off me; I'm going to kill that son of a bitch!" Jeff yells fighting me from restraining him.

"Fuckng animal! He raped my little girl! She wants me to leave it alone?" Clay tries to fight Tig off of him.

"You need to hear the rest!" I yell trying to control them.

They finally settle back into their seats but now there faces look like pure rage and fury. I would almost feel bad for the piece of shit, he's going to wish he was never born when were done with him.

I continue talking, slowly.

The next day he was so hung-over, Savvy took her shit and got the fuck out as fast as she could. She stayed at Nate's for the past couple of months before she came back here. While we were in Nevada, someone called the garage named Mike and asked for her. It was him. Yesterday, she was home alone and he left this in the mailbox." I pull out the picture and show the table, I then proceed to read the message on the back with a disgusted look on my face.

"I miss you." I say to all of them as they share my same facial expression.

"He found her, now he's waiting until he can get her." I say throwing the picture on the table.

"I'm going to butcher this asshole, one limb at a time." Clay says as his fists are white with vengeance.

"We need to get mom and Savvy out of the house." Jeff says slightly calmer than Clay but still with ferocity.

"Done, there waiting at the bar." I say.

"How are we going to handle this?" Happy asks fiercely.

"Were going to find this piece of shit and break every bone in his body, that's how!" Piney yells from across the table.

"We need to keep Savvy and Gemma in a safe place and were going to stake out the house. He's bound to show up. Until then we search every motel in the area. Have Unser ask around, restaurants, gas station, anything. Charming is a small town, we will find this fucker!" Clay says slamming his fist on the table as he stands up.

"Wait, Savvy's really ashamed about this whole thing. No one force information out of her." I instruct looking out for her emotions.

"Of course man." Tig says.

"You got it brother." Opie adds.

All of he other guys simply nod as they leave the chapel and head to where Savannah is crying and hugging Gemma. She must have told her. Me, Clay and Jeff are the only ones left in the chapel and the air is thick with hostile emotions.

"Thank you for telling us, I know Savvy probably didn't want you to." Clay says as he turns his head to look at me.

"Of course man." I say honestly.

"How long have you both known?" Jeff asks sounding hurt and not meeting either of our eyes.

"I found out the day I caught them in the clubhouse. I didn't know the whole story." Clay tells him.

When I don't answer Jeff asks me again crudely.

"And you? How long have you known what happened to my fucken sister and have kept it from me!" Jeff yells as he whips something that was hanging on the wall across the room.

"She told me some shit when she first got back. I found out what he did to her the day she talked to Oswald's daughter at ST. Thomas." I say trying to calm him down.

"That was almost two weeks ago! You waited two fucken weeks to tell me?" He asks in outrage.

"I'm sorry man; she didn't want anyone to know." I defend as he storms out of the chapel and walks towards the bar hardly acknowledging his sister. He takes a bottle of what looks to be scotch and disappears altogether without saying one word to anyone.

"He's just pissed." Clay says in frustration as we both leave the chapel and walk towards Savannah and Gemma.

Savannah POV:

When Jax joins the rest of the guys in the chapel, my mother can sense something is wrong. I end up telling her the whole story, knowing it is better she hears it from me. At point we hear yelling and look through the chapel window to see Jax and Tig holding back my brother and father. I guess they all know now. When I told my mom all she did was hug me and cry. She apologized for not being there and promised they would take care of it. When all the guys exit the chapel; they simply pat me on the shoulder or hug me. I appreciate none of them are asking me questions. When Jeff finally stomps out of the chapel he goes straight to the bar and then disappears. I haven't spoken to him after the fight about his girlfriend, I would think he's over it now but I guess not. When I finally see Jax and my dad walking towards us I feel a sigh of relief. My dad pulls me and my mom into a hug as he speaks into my shoulder.

"I know you don't want to talk about, but I just want to tell you I'm going to take care of it." He pulls away and looks into my eyes while pointing his finger at me.

"You don't worry about a thing okay?" He tells me.

"Okay." I answer softly.

"Gem, me and you are going to stay here until this is over." He informs my mother.

"Okay baby." She tells him as she grabs his hand.

"Savvy, you should stay with Jax. Is that okay brother?" He asks looking at Jax for approval.

"Of course man." Jax answers quickly.

"Take her, she needs some rest." My mom tells Jax.

"You take care of my little girl." My dad adds.

Jax nods and grabs my hand as he leads me towards the exit of the clubhouse. I stop him in his tracks.

"Give me a few minutes, I need to find Jeff." I say as he nods.

"I'll be in the car." He tells me as he kisses my forehead.

I bring myself to the stairs that lead to mine and Jax's spot. I don't know why, but I have a feeling Jeff is here. When I climb to the top I recognise that I am right. I see a slouched figure sitting with a glass bottle in between his legs.

"Hey." I say as I sit beside him.

"What are you doing up here?" He asks sounding slightly intoxicated.

"I came to find you. Are you still pissed at me about...?" I stop forgetting his girlfriend's name.

"Noelle? No Savvy, I don't give a shit about that anymore." He says taking a swig of the bottle.

"Then what's wrong?" I ask.

"What's wrong? My little sister has spent her time away from home being abused and violated and she didn't trust me enough to help her. To top it off when you finally did tell someone, it was Jax! Then you even told dad before me! I'm I that bad of a fucken brother Savvy." He says disappointed.

"No, not at all. Jeff... you're the best brother." I say and mean.

"Then why didn't you tell me?" He asks bitterly while scoffing at my remark.

"Because, it wasn't about you. Jax overheard, there was nothing to do but tell him the truth. And well dad, with him it just slipped out. I didn't want this! I didn't want everyone feeling sorry for me and going on a kill mission." I say growing frustrated.

"You should have called me Savvy, I would have got you out of there." He says sweetly grabbing my hand.

"I know, I was stupid and stubborn." I tell him.

"I'm sorry this happened to you, we will find him." He assures me.

"I know." I inform him.

"I love you." He says as he brings me into a tight bear hug.

"You too." I say as he releases me from his embrace.

"Go Teller's waiting for you; call me if you need anything." Jeff says as he gestures towards the parking lot.

I nod and head down to the lot where Jax is waiting for me in my car. I step inside the passenger seat and buckle my seat belt.

"You find him?" Jax asks grabbing my hand.

"Yup." I smile as I reply.

Jax begins the short drive to his house as we are in a comfortable silence. He looks in the rear-view mirror every couple of seconds and I am touched at his sense of protecting me. When we finally arrive Jax insists we park my car in his garage and we enter his house from the garage door. We walk through the small hallway until we reach the center of the house.

"You hungry?" Jax asks me stepping into the fairly large kitchen.

"No, I'm just tired... I haven't slept much." I inform him as he walks over to me and holds my face in his hands gently.

"Why don't you go to sleep, I'll stay on the couch." He offers.

"Can you- sleep with me?" I ask sort of embarrassed as he smiles at me.

"Of course babe." He says as he gives me a peck on the lips.

I smile as he leads me into his bedroom. When we step inside Jax turns to the windows to secure the lock. When he turns back around I am directly in front of him and I plant my lips on his without giving him a chance to react. He places his hands in my hair as he kisses me back. He slips his tongue in my mouth and I am taken aback by a wave of passion and desire. I want him, more than ever in this very moment. It might not be the most romantic time to make love but at this point I don't care. I guide him back to the bed as I place myself on top of him, our lips never parting.

"Wait, Sav... We don't have to do this tonight." He says catching his breath. I place my finger on his lips to refrain any further words from escaping his mouth.

"Shh... I want too." I say playfully.

"Are you sure?" He asks inquisitively.

I nod my head and push my lips back onto his. We force all of our clothes off and we spend the remainder of our night making love for the first time in over four years.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 639 11
COMPLETE! Elliott Oswald's niece comes to Charming looking for a fresh start after college. A trust fund child with a Masters degree and a BMW. She h...
6.8K 190 23
When Abby Munson left Charming, she swore she would never return. Four years later, she returns to step in as legal counsel for the Sons of Anarchy...
22.4K 661 19
Part three of Other People's Heartache: A Sons of Anarchy Fan Fiction Series. Amelia comes home to Charming in search of safety and to reconnect with...
13.5K 295 10
Almost 4 years after leaving Charming, Jessie Morrow returns when she learns about the death of a high-ranking member's Old Lady and is reunited with...