Boruto: Naruto Next Generation

By kibatama

As the son of the Hokage, it's Boruto's turn to tell the story! With his teammates and friends, Boruto goes o... More

Academy Intro
The Academy Begins
A Fresh Start
Road To Boruto: Genjutsu
Karma Arc

Road To Boruto: Genjustu Part Two

325 6 1
By kibatama

Disclaimer : Neiru means nail. It is opposite version Boruto. Like Menma with Naruto.

I don't own these characters

__________________________________
Hanabi looks at the map and looks up towards her direction.

"Alright! We will camp for 5 minutes! Go to the toilet or drink your drinks! Hurry up!" Hanabi said.

"Finally...."Konohamaru sighed with relieve.

"Why can't we just go further, we are nearly there! The red scroll is so close!" Boruto complained.

"Everyone needs a break! Now, stop complaining and do what you are told!" Hanabi replied back.

Boruto rolled his eyes and sat down. He started wondering how much he wanted to leave this place and go back to the real world. Mitsuki took a bottle and pat Boruto's back.

"Boruto, don't worry, it's only a break!" Mitsuki said with a smile on his face. Boruto sighed and took a drink. When no-one was looking Boruto took the map that had the location of the Red scroll and ran towards!

"I'll finally end this stupidity!" Boruto yelled!

Boruto had enough and went beyond the group.

When Boruto was running, in slow motion, a giant toad jumped across him. Boruto rolled away from the toad and they both looked at each other.

"I am Gama and I am protector of the Red Scroll from the seal of Jiraya and Minato Sensei, Naruto!" Gama said. "You'll shall not pass!"

Two toads shown behind Gama. It was Gamabunta and Gamahiro.

"You are in my way! Rasengan!" Boruto said. A big boom happened and it caught everyone's attention

"...Is that?" Konohamaru questioned.

"Neiru, what was he thinking!" Hanabi shouted

"That idiot!" Sarada slapped her forehead with disappointment. Mitsuki laughed said "Let's catch him!

"Ugh! Let's go!" Sarada said.

Boruto (Neiru) threw a kunai towards Gamabunta and Gamahiro jumped and tried to stomp Boruto. Boruto backed off and threw a shuriken. Then, Sarada joins and throws a ground punch but Gama and Gamabunta summoned thousands of toads to stop Sarada's action. Mitsuki's arm extended and rescued Sarada and tripped Gamahiro.

"Gentle fist!" Hanabi shouted and Gamahiro was paralysed on the floor.

"Alright!" Boruto/Neiru shouted!

"Idiot!" Hanabi hit Boruto on the head.

"Ow!" Boruto said. He, then smiled and said "Two more to go!"

Mitsuki used Earth Release: Ground Earthquake and it made the toads stumble and have lose of their strategies . Sarada activated her sharingan and threw a Lighting Shuriken at Gamahiro. Hanabi did sixty four palms on Gamahiro and both Konohamaru and Boruto did a Rasengan. Gamahiro was down and it was only Gamabunta. Gamabunta drew his sword and summounded acid bubbles. As, Sarada was running, she touched the bubbles and her leg was burned.

"Sarada-chan!" Mitsuki said. Mitsuki grabbed Sarada's arm and took her to a safe place!

"I had enough with your playtime ! I need that scroll!" Boruto shouted.

"You wish..." Gamabunta grumbled.

Boruto ran towards the scroll and Gambunta blew an acid bubble. It almost hit Boruto until Hanabi pushed Boruto and took the hit!

"Hanabi!" Konohamaru shouted and ran towards her.

Boruto looked back and saw how Hanabi was injuried but he realises that none of this was real and continued his path to the scroll.

Konohamaru noticed how Boruto ignored his aunty and was disappointed.

Boruto finally got to the scroll and saw how the scroll was filled with seals. Konohamaru catched up and pushed Boruto aside

"Let me do this..." Konohamaru said with an intense tone. Boruto felt his mood and took a step back.

Konohamaru did several hand signs that Boruto couldn't possibly remember and the scroll was finally released. Boruto grabbed the scroll and ran. Konohamaru stopped before he sprinted.

"I think you are forgetting someone," Konohamaru said with a different voice. He almost sound like he was upset but angry at the same time.

"What do you mean?" Boruto looked Konohamaru with a confused look.

"Neiru!Look at your comrades! You probably wouldn't be here happily cheering for the red scroll if Hanabi didn't jump in front of you!" Konohamaru told Boruto off.

" She isn't real...Why would she do that anyway?" Boruto muttered,which was loud to hear.

Konohamaru's hands raised up and made a mark on Boruto's cheeks. Boruto was shocked on what happened.

"Why.....did....you s-slap me??!!" Boruto with shock and anger.

"Hanabi put her life at risk for you, it would be at least grateful, if you send cared, real or not! She risked her life for yours!" Konohamaru eyed Boruto. Boruto didn't comment and felt sympathy for Hanabi

"I'm sorry Aunty Hanabi!" Boruto said with a shy voice

"It's okay. I'll do anything to save my nephew!"
__________________________________
During the afternoon, Boruto walked through Konoha and thought to himself that maybe he was being harsh on everyone else. Well at least , everything seems normal but different at the same time. Sarada's injuries recovered and she noticed that Boruto was by himself.

"What are you doing?" Sarada asked.

"Nothing, I'm wondering how we could escape here? Where's Mitsuki?" Boruto said.
"No clue. But I understand we should keep looking and find out hat the Red Scroll could do for us!" Sarada said, comforting Boruto.

"Yeah-"

BOOM! A crash coming from the Hokage's lair.

"My papa is there!" Sarada said with shock.

" Let's check it out" Boruto said.

__________________________________
As Boruto and Sarada arrived, the entrance of the Hokage was destroyed. Everyone was running away. Sasuke had his sword out and trying to find the enemies.

"What happened!" Boruto shouted!

Then all of a sudden, three people appeared with a mask. Two of them were boys and one of them was a girl.

"Hey I think I know-" Sarada said but was cut when Mitsuki pulled Sarada away from bits of rubble falling down her.

"Right on time!" Mitsuki said.

"Neiru Uzumaki, Mitsuki and Sarada Uchiha..." The boy said with a mask.

"You thought you can get out this Genjutsu with the Red Scroll but I know you can't" The boy with mask said, holding the Red Scroll.

"What do you want with the scroll?" Boruto asked with anger.

"To destroy this village" The boy replied.

The boy with the mask created a giant ball of charka and Boruto already realised that the boy was making a bomb. Everyone in the village evacuated and the bomb exploded tons of houses and buildings.

Boruto was angry and he wanted to do something. Boruto ran towards the deserted area to have a fight with the boy and his team.

"It's on!" Boruto said.

The boy and Boruto began fighting. Sarada fought with the girl and Mitsuki with the other boy. Boruto threw a rasengan and the boy fought with a sword. Boruto made the boy lose his balance with his sword and stabbed the boys mask. The mask cracked and Boruto saw his own reflection.

"Huh?" Boruto was confused.

The boy laughed , "I guess you realised who I am, Boruto"

"You're ....Neiru Uzumaki...you're the opposite me..."Boruto said.

Sarada and Mitsuki noticed Neiru and realised that their enemies was themselves.

Neiru had dark hair but has he same features as Boruto. The team was fighting with their own self.

"This isn't going to be easy" Sarada said.

"Let's do this, Team 7" Mitsuki said.

Team 7 fought and used Team Combat to defeat each other. Boruto used rasengan and gentle do, Sarada punched the ground and use Lighting Blade and Mitsuki used Wind Attacks Snake Pool to finish the enemies.

But it wasn't enough....

The enemies kept on going and finally caught Team 7.

"I guess this is end for Team 7" Neiru smiled. " I guess it's time to absorb your charka..."

"You will never get away this-"

"KNOW YOUR PLACE!!" A loud voiced appeared.

A giant huge dent was on the ground and there was a girl standing. Her hair was blowing.

"Don't you ever touch my friends!" Kita said with anger.

"Oh...and you are gonna defeat me?" Neiru laughed.

"Me?" Kita said with smirk. Konohamaru, Hanabi, Himawari, Chocho, Shikadai, Inojin, Metal Lee, Kawaki and the rest showed. Even Naruto and Sasuke!

"They came...." Sarada said.

"I think it's time we show your place!" Kita shouted. Her blue flames shot right at Neiru and Kita jumped threw the biggest kicks that destroyed the ground. Kita managed to get damage to the evil Team.

"Charge!" Sasuke said.

Neiru created an army full of clones.

The fight began
Kita, Sarada and Chocho fought the evil Sarada and did a Team Combat. Chocho used Expansion Jutsu and squeezed Evil Sarada. Kita activated her blue flames and burnt her armour She finished her combat with a Fang over Fang and Heaven Kick of Pain. Finally, Sarada activated her sharingan and finished the job with her shurikens and her strong punch.

Inojin, Metal Lee and Shikadai were battling against Mitsuki evils side.

Finally, Kawaki, Boruto  took out Neiru with the help of his father and Sasuke.

"Papa...thanks for the Support!" Boruto said cheerfully.

"You're becoming strong.....Neiru.." Naruto said like he was almost tearing up

Boruto defeated Neiru!

"Hell yeah!" Chouchou said. 

Boruto, Sarada and Mitsuki began to glow and float on the air. .

"Neiru?" Naruto questioned.

"Papa..I'm not Neiru...My name is Boruto Uzumaki and My papa is the Hokage. I'm going to return to my original place..." Boruto said

Neiru woke up and his hair changed to blonde like Boruto.

"Neiru...!" Naruto raced to the injured Neiru and hugged him

"Thank you for saving my son!" Naruto said to Boruto

________________________________
Everything went back to normal..

Boruto looked at the Hokage stone face and smiled

"Next Time...."

_____
Sorry I rushed this story. I'm really tired. Sorry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 127 45
~ninjago incorrect quotes and memes~ ~All of them are original no taking credit for others work and such some may be close too ones you may have hear...
601 58 15
A lost princess living in a tower. A ruthless prince with emotional problems. A feminist beauty. A runaway princess. A rebellion leader. A royal advi...
5K 133 6
(Request/suggestion fill for @AllieKat0602 ) Jim's dad returns and tries to start a relationship with him, but Blinky isn't having it. In this scenar...
148K 6.4K 29
!Adult/Possessive and Asshole!