Howl of Konoha (Naruto Fan-fi...

Galing kay strawberrylover013

The Himura clan worships their deity; the great mountain dog (wolf) Okami. But the Himura clan sealed the dei... Higit pa

Blood and Hate
Becoming a Ninja
Team 7!!!
The bell test...
Mission: land of waves!
Training in the waves
B ranked mission: cleared!
M-My house!!!! And the Chunin Exam
A series of Changes
The Chunin Exams first test
The Written Test....
Second Exam: Forest of Death
Stick Together
A Snakes Poison
Backup has arrived!
Who are you..?
Moving on
Making up
Don't Listen
More Training...!?
First Match: Natsuki versus Kankuro
Naruto versus Neji
Shikamaru versus Temari
Egos Clash Gaara versus Sasuke
Attack on Konoha Snake versus Wolf Part I
Attack on Konoha Snake versus Wolf Part II
The Monster Inside
Tears from the Sky and a Broken Wolf's Cry
Ghost from the Past
When Nighttime Falls
The Fifth Hokage
Mission at the beach!!
What's Under Your Mask!?!?
Remembering the Past
On Your Marks. Get Set. GO!
Halfway
The Calm Before the Storm
You cant trust an Uchiha
Starting a new life for Him
Until We Meet Again

Okamis warning and Zabuza's return

12.1K 388 171
Galing kay strawberrylover013

Me and Sakura were at the bridge guarding Tazuna at like 6 in the morning for the whole day and man was it BORING! Sakura yawned really loudly and got dissed by Tazuna for being lazy. I had to hide the urge to laugh.

"So where's that weird blonde kid and the other one?" Tazuna asked.

"Their training, by climbing trees." Sakura said.

"What too tough for you two?"

"No. In fact, I'm the best. That's why sensei sent me here to guard you." Sakura said with her nose in the air. I scoffed and looked out over the ocean.

"And what about you, wolf girl?" Tazuna said to me.

"I managed to finish the training so I'm here to help out with guarding you." I said.

"Hm." He said and dropped the wood he was carrying.

I turned back to the ocean and heard a man telling Tazuna he quits.

"You're telling me now you want to quit on me, just like that?! You're kidding!"

They started arguing and it was getting on my nerves. I didn't need this so early in the morning. I growled in annoyance and went to a huge pile of wood and started carrying them to were Tazuna put his.

"Natsuki! What are you doing?" Sakura asked.

"What the hell does it look like. I'm helping Tazuna with the bridge because I'm not a coward and am sick of sitting around!" I snapped and dropped the wood on the pile. Tazuna and the other man stared at me as I went back for more wood.

"See she's only a kid yet she's helping out and not running away because she's scared of some little man!" I heard Tazuna yell. "It's already noon now. Let's have a break for lunch." Tazuna said and walked away from the man.

I went to lift up another few logs of wood when Tazuna placed a hand on my shoulder. "Thanks kid. But you can have a break now." I nodded and dropped the wood and walked with Tazuna for a while.

________________________________

At dinner Naruto and Sasuke were wolfing down all of their food and ended up just throwing it back up when they got up too fast. Sakura started to yell at them which started to give me a headache so I got up and left the table.

"Natsuki, where are you going?" Kakashi asked.

"To get some fresh air. These idiots are all giving me a headache." I growled.

I walked out of the house and jumped up into a tree a little bit away from the house. I sat down and stared up at the dark sky littered in stars.

"Hey Okami, can I ask you something?"

"Go ahead."

"Do you think I'll get stronger than I am now?"

"Yes. I believe you would."

"How can you tell?"

"In all of the years I have lived in this world, you are the only one I've meet who has the greatest potential. I chose to live in you because I felt your abnormally large chakra the minute you were born."

"Was I really that strong when I was a baby?"

"Yes. You still are, but the minute I fused with you body, your chakra increased to almost a godly level so your clan sealed most of your power away in fear you would become 'unstable' and destroy everything."

"Am I really that strong..?"

"Mmhm. When the time comes I will be the only one who can keep you sane when the seal is broken."

"What do you mean when the seals broken?"

"In the future you'll experience something very traumatic or saddening that will cause the seal on your power to crack and shatter. If this does happen, you will loose all sense of sanity and you will turn into a monster..."

"But won't you be able to save me, Okami?"

"My chakra is most likely the cause of all this. It's like a poison. But if you get strong enough and learn to control it then you would most likely be the strongest ninja in the world."

"The strongest... in the... world?"

"That's right. But if you can't learn to control it then there will be the possibility that I'll have to leave your body in order to save you..."

"No. I don't want you to leave me! You're all I have. You're the one person who's been by my side through everything. If your gone Okami then I'll be all alone." I cried.

"I know child, that's why I insist on you training all the time, so I won't have to make that decision."

"I understand, Okami. I won't let myself loose to the darkness."

"Good girl."

I leaned back against the trunk of the tree and sighed. I was about to close my eyes when I felt chakra coming from behind me. I pulled out a kunai and held it against their neck and stared into his onyx eyes.

********** Sasuke's POV **********

"No. I don't want you to leave me! your all I have. You're the one person who's been by my side through everything. If your gone Okami then I'll be all alone." I heard Natsuki shout. I looked up into a tree and saw her with a pained expression on her face. I got worried and jumped up to be closer to her.

"I understand, Okami. I won't let myself loose to the darkness."

My eyes widened. Who's Okami? What does she mean by loosing to darkness?

Just what has this girl been through?

I leaned closer to her only to have the cold blade of a kunai at my throat.

"What do you want, Uchiha!" She spat.

"I came to look for you seeing as you didn't come back for a while."

"Hmph, what's it to you."

"I was... I mean everyone else was worried." I stuttered. Damn it! What the hell was I about to say? I mean sure I was worried, something could of happened to her and I wouldn't of been there to help her- Argh, focus Sasuke!! You don't have time for this!

She removed the knife from my neck and relax leaning against the tree. I did the same and we just sat in a bearable silence. I want to know more about her but I don't think she'll ever tell me, even if I asked nicely. Why does she hate my clan so much? I glanced at her as she stared up at the stars.

'What happened to her?"

"Come on, we should get back to the house." She said and jumped out of the tree. I nodded and followed.

We entered the house and it was strangely quiet.

"Kakashi-sensei, where is Naruto?" Natsuki asked. That's why it's so quiet.

"He went out a while ago to train."

"But it's so late." She said and glanced out the window.

"Sigh. I'm going to bed now. Goodnight everyone." She said as she headed up the stairs rubbing her eyes like a little kid. Cute.

"You should get some rest Sasuke, it's going to be a big day tomorrow." Kakashi said. I nodded and headed up stairs to bed.

--------------- the next day ----------------

(Natsuki's POV)

I woke up at 8:00am and went out looking for Naruto with Kakashi and Sakura because he didn't come back to the house last night.

"Naruto!" Sakura called. "Naruto, where are you!?"

We had been out looking for him for god knows how long when a kunai came flying at us and hit the ground I front of us. I looked up and cheered at seeing Naruto at the top branch of the tree.

"Hey sensei, is this high enough for you?" Naruto said with a huge grin plastered over his face.

"Way to go Naruto!" I cheered.

"I can't believe he can climb that high now." Sakura said in awe.

Naruto stood up on the branch but slipped and started to fall.

"Naruto, look out!!" I exclaimed.

Sakura screamed and Kakashi gasped.

Naruto swung upside down and planted his feet underneath the tree branch he was sitting on.

"Hahaha, just kidding!" Naruto laughed. "You guys totally fell for it."

"Naruto you are so dead when you get down here!!!" I threatened.

"Haha sorry, Natsuki, but you should of seen your faces!"

"We were worried about you!" Sakura said.

"Why do I get the feeling this was a bad move..." Kakashi sweat dropped.

Naruto kept laughing his ass off but forgot about his chakra and fell from the tree, his time for real. We all started to freak out but luckily Sasuke appeared under a tree branch and caught Naruto by his ankle.

"You really are a total loser, Naruto." He said all cool-like. Sakura started cheering and praising Sasuke which got on my nerves.

"Oh. My. God. Shut up, Sakura. For the love of god! Shut up!" I yelled. everyone started laughing and Sakura shot me a death glare. I smiled at her and she just huffed. Ha I win.

"Good, but you haven't made it to the very top." Kakashi said pointing towards the sky. We all sweat dropped.

"Alright I can do this. Believe it!"

Naruto and Sasuke finally finished there training late into the night and came back to the house. Sasuke was supporting Naruto who looked like they were about to pass out.

"Oh my god! Are you guys alright." I called as I caught them both before falling and draped there arms over my shoulders supporting their weight.

"We.. Made it... To the very... Top." Naruto said between breaths.

"Good. Now we move on. Starting tomorrow you are both body guards for Tazuna."

"Good job guys." I praised and Naruto grinned at me.

"Believe it!"

"Natsuki, can you go at treat Naruto and Sasukes wounds?" Kakashi asked.

I nodded. "Sure thing. Lets go guys."

I carried them up the stairs and treated their wounds. When I was done with Naruto, he went for a shower and I started on Sasuke's injuries. It was silent as I was treating him. It was a little awkward to be honest.

"You did great out there..." I said softly. Sasukes eyes widened at what I said.

"Hn."

I sighed. "This is one reason why I don't like you, you're too serious and don't know how to take a compliment. Not to mention your seemingly limited vocabulary."

He didn't say anything. I sighed again and moved to the wounds on his face. He stared at me and it was even more awkward.

"If you want to say something to me then say it. It's weird if you keep staring at me like that." I muttered.

"What happened to you?" He asked plainly. I raised an eyebrow.

"What are you talking about?"

"Your past, what happened in the past that made you like this?"

I froze and lowered my head, my bangs shadowing my eyes. "That's none of your business..."

"We've had this conversation before Natsuki, and it is my business if it has something to do with me and my clan."

I turned my head away but Sasuke put his hands on my cheeks and turned my face to face him. "Tell me. I promise to listen."

I hesitated but agree to tell him. I told him about the night my clan was killed and who killed them. When I finished talking it was silent while Sasuke was processing what I just said.

"I'm going downstairs now so you can have a shower or something." I said standing up to walk away when Sasuke pulled me into a tight hug. My eyes widened and I didn't know what to do.

"Push him away, Natsuki. I don't like him."

I tried to push him away but he wouldn't budge. He just hugged me tighter.

"Sasuke, let me go." I said but he didn't listen. I don't know why but all my strength left me and I felt weak.

"It's okay, Natsuki. Nothing's going to hurt you ever again." He whispered. Goosebumps formed on my arms and I started to collapse. I felt so weak. I hate feeling like this.

Sasuke lightly stroked my hair and shushed me. Tears were playing at my eyes but they wouldn't fall.

"I promise I'll always be by your side, I'll never let anything hurt you again."

"You're lying."

"No I'm not."

"Let me go or I'll bite you." I threatened.

"I know you won't hurt me."

I didn't know what to do, I just whimpered but didn't cry.

After a while he finally let me go and kissed my forehead. I lowered my head and we walked out the door heading downstairs again. I recomposed myself and sat down at the table between Sasuke and Naruto. Sakura kept glaring at me so I growled at her and laughed mentally when she cowered

I smelt tears and looked over at that kid, Inari I think his name was. He was crying about something.

"But why...?" he mumbled.

We all looked over to him confused.

"What'd you say?" Naruto asked.

Inari slammed his hands down on the table and stood up glaring at us through teary eyes. "All this stupid training is just a waste of time. Gato's got a huge army and he'll kill you. These cool things you all say, they don't mean anything! No matter what you do the strong always win and the weak always lose!"

I have no idea what they're talking about but I swear I miss everything!

"Just speak for yourself. It won't be like that for me that's for sure!" Naruto commented.

Inari looked shocked at what Naruto said and more tears fell from his eyes. "Be quiet! Just looking at you makes me sick! You don't know anything about this country, you're just butting in! Always laughing and playing around you don't know what it's like to suffer or be treated like dirt!"

Naruto jumped a little and I narrowed my eyes and growled at the brat lowly. How dare he say something like that to Naruto! Naruto lived his whole life alone and was made fun of. I remembered the day we graduated from the academy and how the other kids made fun of him and called him names. I felt my blood boil and my fangs and claws grow.

"Listen here you brat! Don't talk like you know someone! You don't know the true meaning of being all alone! How about instead of bitching about being alone you try walking a mile in someone else's shoes!!" I shouted in anger.

"What would you know, old lady! You probably don't know what it's like having no body around to look up to! To love and care for!"

"Look who's talking pipsqueak! Stop talking like you know people-" I said but was cut of by Naruto.

"Listen to you whining and complaining like some sorry little victim. You can whimper all day for all I care. You're nothing but a coward!" Naruto yelled at him.

"Naruto you went to far! You too Natsuki! He's just a little kid." Sakura defended.

Naruto huffed and got up and walked away. I watched him leave and growled turning back to Inari. Kakashi placed a hand on my shoulder and told me to calm down, then turned to Inari.

"Naruto and Natsuki can both be a little... harsh sometimes. But they don't hate you." Kakashi said and ruffled my hair. "Your grandfather told us about what happened to your father. I bet you didn't know that both Naruto and Natsuki don't have a family. In fact, Naruto didn't know either of his parents, and Natsuki's entire clan was killed including her parents. Before this team neither of them had a single friend in our village." I looked away and hid my face from everyone. "Still, I have never seen any of them cry, sulk, or give up. Naruto is always the first to jump in to help. He wants to be respected, that's his dream and he'll put his life on the line for that in a heart beat. And Natsuki wants to take revenge for her clan, that's her dream."

Kakashi glanced at me and smiled. "My guess is that they just got tired of crying, and decided to do something about it. Isn't that right, Natsuki?"

I looked back up to him and nodded with a sad smile painted on my face.

"These two know better than any of us about what your going through."

The room flooded with silence after Kakashi's speech and became uncomfortable.

"Alright you lot, I think it's time for bed. You all have a busy day tomorrow." Tsunami said. we all nodded and headed off to bed.

________________________________

"Okay, I'll leave Naruto in your hands. He's pushed his body to the limit so he might not be able to move today at all." Kakashi said to Tsunami. We said goodbye and headed over to the bridge.

When we arrived the bodies of all of the workers littered the bridge.

"W-what happened here!?" Tazuna exclaimed.

I ran over to one of them and cheeked for a pulse. I could still hear their hearts beating so I knew they were still alive.

"Don't worry they're just knocked out." I called.

I felt two strong chakra levels and got into a fighting stance.

"They're here! Get ready everyone!" I warned but the fog was already rolling in. Sasuke and Sakura formed a circle around Tazuna while Kakashi was a little bit in front trying to pinpoint where the enemy would attack from.

"Sorry to keep you waiting Kakashi, and it looks like you brought the wolf pup with you." I heard Zabuza's voice carry over the mist. I growled lowly and grew out my claws and fangs. "Not only her but one of the others is still trembling, pathetic."

I could feel Zabuza all around us. My eyes widened when I realised what was going on.

"Shit! Look out everyone. Zabuza is using his clones to surround us!!" I called out.

"Hehehe, You're pretty good for figuring that out, even before your sensei. Are you sure you're only a genin?" He said. I bared my fangs at his clones and pulled out my scroll; summoning my katana.

"Heh. I'm trembling with... excitement." I heard Sasuke say and he start slashing at the clones, killing them one by one till they all evaporated into water.

"Oh. I see the brats improving. Looks like you have a rival Haku.

"Yes." A boy wearing some weird mask said.

"Well it looks like I had it right. I was all an act with that cute little mask." Kakashi said.

"So all of that talk about being a tracker ninja was just a bunch of bull?" Tazuna questioned.

"Seems so." I growled. My eyes flicked from Zabuza to that kid Haku. Something was weird though. His heart wasn't beating with anticipation to fight nor did he smell of blood like Zabuza. Just who is he?

"I'm taking him out. Who does he think he is hiding behind that mask like some clown." Sasuke said boredly. Kakashi sweat dropped and Sakura cheered.

"That's it I've had enough chatting, let's fight!" I exclaimed and charged towards Zabuza with my sword raised.

I went to slice him when I was pushed away by a huge gust of wind. I pushed off the ground with my hand and landed in a crouching position.

I heard a scream and turned towards my team. My eyes widened when I saw Sasuke lying on the floor in some dome thing made from ice.

'Shit!' I thought and sprinted to the dome as senbon needles flew towards Sasuke.

Haku used his senbon needles to hit Sasuke's kunai out of his hand which ended up flying towards me and grazing my leg. I fell to the ground but got up and ran into the ice dome and shielded Sasuke from another wave of senbon needles. I screamed and fell to the ground in pain.

"Natsuki!" Sasuke exclaimed and started to pull out the needles. I bit my lip so I wouldn't scream. Sakura threw a kunai into the dome for Sasuke but before it could reach him Haku caught it. He was about to aim it for our vital points when a shurikin came out of no where and hit his mask leaving a huge crack.

"Who is it?" Sakura asked bewildered. I groaned and lifted my head and smile at a familiar blonde knuckle head.

"N-Naruto..." I squeaked.

"Heh. Naruto Uzumaki is here, believe it!"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

182K 8.3K 34
It's been two years since the Danzo incident. Two whole years since the members of Team 7 have had any interaction with one another. But when an emer...
83.3K 2.1K 71
Akina Uchiha, the little sister of Itachi Uchiha, was known for her open and cheerful nature. There was hardly anyone in the Uchiha clan who behaved...
3.7K 156 20
Mizuki hyuga was born in the sand village and her parents died when she was 4 years old Her parents usually talked about how cool and amazing the vil...
506K 14.5K 107
(Complete) Sasuke comes back to Konoha after a journey seeking atonement and redemption. Finally becoming the man his brother wished he will be, he d...