The Unexpected Destiny ~ Byun...

By moonice__

[COMPLETED] You had your very first meeting with EXO, and thought it would be a special day for you. However... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1 : A Preparation for a Big Day
Chapter 2 : Meeting Him
Chapter 3 : In Their Dorm
Chapter 4 : Getting Closer
Chapter 5 : Shocked
Chapter 7 : A Memorable Day (2/2)
Chapter 8 : Fun
Chapter 9 : Back Home
Chapter 10 : Meet Him Again
Chapter 11 : Surprise!
Chapter 12 : Wonderful Place
Chapter 13 : He's So Sweet
Chapter 14 : It Can't Be Him!
Chapter 15 : He Came Here
Chapter 16 : I Can't Believe This
Chapter 17 : I Love You
Chapter 18 : Hangout
Chapter 19 : A Small Gift
Chapter 20 : Should I Confess?
Chapter 21 : Asked Out
Chapter 22 : Jerk
Chapter 23 : The First and Last Date
Chapter 24 : By Your Side
Chapter 25 : Cold
Chapter 26 : Stuck in a Hospital
Chapter 27 : He's Hurt
Chapter 28 : Solved
Chapter 29 : Doyoung
Chapter 30 : Always be with You
Thank You! (Please Read)
Special Chapter

Chapter 6 : A Memorable Day (1/2)

2.2K 53 28
By moonice__

"So which ride do you guys wanna go first?" Suho asked everyone.

"Wait, before we decide, should we split into groups? Since there are 42 of us, it will be hard for us to go anywhere together," Xiumin suggested.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"So how are we gonna split into groups?" Jin asked.

"Like this, we divided into 6 groups, so each group will have 7 people. Since Y/N is the only girl here, you can choose your group first," Xiumin explained.

"Really???" you grinned, feeling special.

"Yepp!" everyone said, smiling.

"Okay!!" you said loudly.

"So first I choose.. Baekhyun oppa!" you said it loudly so everyone could hear you.

"Ok, Baek, stand next to Y/N!" Suho said.

Baekhyun nodded and stood next to you. "Thanks for choosing me!" he smiled widely.

You smiled back and got ready to choose the next person.

"Taehyung!"

"Mee??" Taehyung asked in confusion.

"Yepp!" you chuckled.

Without hesitating anymore, he ran and stood next to you.

"Why don't you call me oppa by the way?" Taehyung asked.

"We're in the same age Taehyung-ssi!" you smirked.

"No need to call me in formal!! We're friends right??" Taehyung pouted.

You looked around and realized that you had not say the name of the person next to you.

"Sehun oppa!" you grinned.

Sehun smiled and stood still at his place.

"Jaehyun!"

Jaehyun is your favorite in NCT so you chose him to be in your group.

Jaehyun gave you a warm smile and said, "Let's get to know each other, noona!"

You smiled widely and nodded.

"Jinyoung oppa!"

Jinyoung a.k.a. Junior is your favorite from Got7. You want to know him more so you called his name.

"Annyeong Y/N!" Jinyoung greeted you.

"Annyeong oppa!" you greeted back.

"Last person Y/N!" Kai informed.

"Nae.. Last person will be Jungkook!" you were finally done chosing your group.

"Yeey kookie is here!!" Taehyung jumped in excitement.

So, your group is Baekhyun, Taehyung, Sehun, Jaehyun, Jinyoung and Jungkook.

Then everyone started to choose their own group and finally after 15 minutes, they were done.

"So everyone need to be here after 4 hours!" Suho informed.

"What time is it now?" Chanyeol asked.

"Eleven," Jimin replied.

"Ok so at 3 p.m. all of us have to be here already!" Suho said.

Everyone nodded and went to different ways.

"Yeeyy finally we can play!!! I haven't been in theme park for soooo long!!" Baekhyun shouted happily.

"Which ride do you guys wanna go first?" Jinyoung asked.

"As usual, roller coaster!!" Sehun shouted happily.

"No, not that please!" Baekhyun whined.

"I love roller coaster!! I hate high places but roller coaster is really me!" Taehyung jumped in excitement.

"How about Gyro Swing?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh that's even worse!! They will lift you very high and spin you around very fast!" Baekhyun complained while explaining even though everyone already knew what Gyro Swing is.

"Then let's play double shot!!" Jaehyun suggested.

"Double shot?" you asked.

He sighed.

"You know the thing that lift you up very high and after you're at the highest part, they make you fall. You can call it Gyro Drop too," Jaehyun explained.

"Oh Gyro Drop!!" you exclaimed.

"Ooh I'm gonna die there!" Baekhyun said with his nervous face, imagining if he actually ride that.

"Then what do you guys wanna play? We are wasting our time!" Sehun complained.

"Just to let you guys know, I'm really okay with those 3 rides.. I love them!" Taehyung said proudly.

"No one cares, hyung," Jungkook said coldly.

Suddenly, you remembered something and smiled.

"I have an idea! Follow me!" you told them as you ran.

"Where are we going Y/N-ah?" Jungkook asked.

"HERE!! LET'S GO INSIDE!!" you finally arrived.

"Gh..ghost h..house?!?" Taehyung asked.

"Yepp! This won't be so scary because we will be riding on a train. So we don't have to walk!" you explain happily.

"I don't want to! It's scary!!" Taehyung refused.

"Hyung, you like riding those scary rides but you don't have any courage going into a ghost house? It's fake, come on!!" Jungkook teased Taehyung.

"YES! I'll come in! We don't have to walk anyway, it won't be scary!" Sehun said.

Everyone nodded in agreement and went to the entrance door. Taehyung was hesitating to come in but finally after Jungkook persuaded him, he came in.

"Please use your seatbelts!" the man said.

Everyone used their seatbelts.

Finally, the train that looks like a roller coaster started to move.

"I'm scared, how if it's actually a roller coaster?" Baekhyun, who was next to you, asked.

"It IS a roller coaster! But at some parts they will move slowly so the ghosts can scare you!" you smirked while everyone gasped.

"NOO WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME?!?" Baekhyun whined.

"It's not as scary as you think, oppa! Just wait and see!" you comforted him.

"But there will still be ghosts everywhere!!" Taehyung said in his nervous tone.

One by one, the ghost started to appear. Surprisingly, they're not as scary as you all thought. The roller coaster also didn't move very fast.

"Actually, Y/N.. You're right, it's not that scary!" Taehyung smiled as he tried to open the seatbelt.

"Kookie-ah! Can you open the seatblet?" Taehyung asked Jungkook who's next to him, as he was trying hard to open it but couldn't.

"Of course not, the roller coaster is still moving!" Jungkook replied.

"Ya but it almost ended! They're supposed to let us open now!" Taehyung complained.

"Tae-ah! Stop complaining and wait!" Baekhyun warned him.

When you all thought that it was the end, you were suddenly brought into a very dark tunnel.

"What is this? Why is it so dark?" Jinyoung asked.

"Isn't it end already?" Jaehyun added.

Suddenly, an extremely scary ghost appeared right infront of your and their faces.

Everyone screamed and covered their faces. You were so shocked until your heart almost stopped.

"What just happened? Am I alive?" Taehyung was mumbling by himself after finally you all were out of the dark tunnel.

You knew that you were out of the ghost house when you finally saw the sunlight.

"Do you enjoy the ride?" the man who was standing there asked.

"NOT AT ALL!" everyone snapped at him.

He was so confused with you all but decided to ignore what just happened.

"What time is it?" Jungkook asked.

You looked at your watch and answered, "11.30"

"Ok now where do you guys want to go?" Sehun asked, couldn't wait for the next ride.

"Chair swing!" Taehyung shouted, finally back to himself.

"Let's go!!" Baekhyun said, agreeing.

You all finally arrived there and went straight to take seats.

You were beside Jungkook and in front of you were Baekhyun and Taehyung.

The chairs started to move.

Slowly, the chairs were spinned around and you felt like you were flying.

"Woahhh this is fun!" Taehyung shouted as he raised his hands to the air.

"Finally you're happy, Tae!" Baekhyun grinned.

You noticed that Jungkook turned his head to you.

"Enjoy the ride, noona?" He asked.

"Nae!!" you answered happily.

Author's Note:
Hii! How is it? The next few chapter will still be in the theme park so keep reading!! Please vote and comment!Thank you..😊
Btw the pic that I put above is my own edit! They all look so handsome right?? I'm so happy I can fit the 6 of them there cause I thought that it's not gonna be enough hehehe..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.4K 1.8K 43
#64 in Fanfiction (Highest: 170314) "in which she meets junmyeon. ...but not suho." | PARIS + AMSTERDAM | an exo fanfic inspired by suho & seh...
2.3K 269 24
When EXO hide from their best friend Shin Y/n that they're debuting, they lose her trust, and leave her. One year later, however, her dream of becomi...
6.9K 441 30
When Jongdae falls for his group member Chanyeol "I don't think I can keep this a secret." "You have to Jongdae, or else..." Started: 8/8/17 Ended:3...
23.3K 635 15
You and your best friend were on an Exo concert and you were really disappointed that you didn't met Sehun. You wrote a letter and the days after tha...