My Dearest, Laurens

By adrienneprupis

Alexander moves to New York to start a better life at King's College. His roommate is the adorable John Laure... More

A. Hamilton
J. Laurens
A. Hamilton
A. Hamilton
J. Laurens
A. Hamilton
J. Laurens
A. Hamilton
J. Laurens
A. Hamilton
J. Laurens
A. Hamilton THE SMUT IS REAL
J. Laurens
John's POV (ooo, two Johns in a row)
A. Hamilton
J. Laurens
A. Hamilton
Sequel out

J. Laurens

1.6K 49 92
By adrienneprupis

I knew it was wrong of me to try to make Eliza jealous but I really liked Alexander and it seemed that Eliza did as well. Alexander hadn't come back to bed yet so I walked into the living room and my heart shattered. Alexander was making out with Eliza on the couch and even though I had only met him two days before, I couldn't stop the tears that ran down my face.

I silently went back into our room, got some clothes on and left, making sure to slam the door so that they knew I had left. I should have known that would happen. My head was pounding from my hangover and my heart was broken completely.

I shouldn't even like Alexander. Being gay is wrong, at least according to my dad. I hate myself so much. Those were the thoughts that ran through my mind as I walked to the bridge. I looked out over the railing. I just stood there for a second thinking of all the bad things that had happened to me in my life before letting go of the railing and softly saying "Alexander" as I fell.

Suddenly I heard someone calling my name and I shot up. I was in my bed with Alexander's arms around me. He was softly stroking my face.

"Jacky, are you alright? You had a very pained expression on your face in your sleep and you said my name."

"Jacky? I haven't been called that since I was a child. Yes, I'm fine, Alexander. Now that you're here, at least."

He smiled at me and I smiled back. He started leaning in and my heart rate sped up so fast.

"Alexander" I whispered.

He leaned back and started laughing.

"Dear gosh, you breath is disgusting." Alexander said.

I blushed deeply and ran to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth. Alexander stood in the doorframe, smirking. He strutted over to me and ran his hand across my chest. I felt a shiver go down my spine.

"You have a pretty nice body." He said.

I felt my body heat go up and I looked at him.

"Alexander, what are you-" I was cut off by him pressing his lips to mine.

He pulled away and laughed at my awe-struck face.

"You're so adorable, I couldn't help myself." he smiled.

"Oh, I, um, thanks?" I stuttered.

"Ugh, so adorable. Oooh, let's binge-watch a show."

"Um, okay. Let's watch Friends. I always love a classic sitcom." I tell him.

"That's so adorable, okay, let's watch Friends."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 369 28
{COMPLETED} Alex can't believe his luck when John Laurens showed up at his school. He is instantly in love, and John grows to love himself to. But wh...
12.7K 810 54
Alexander Hamilton has a secret. John Laurens has a crush. This story is different than most lams stories I hope you enjoy.
4.3K 281 20
John Laurens goes to college and meets a very pretty and mysterious boy. Will John be able to make the boy unfold or leave him forever curious? Let's...
198K 4.2K 48
John Laurens: A boy who has lived in South Carolina until he was ten. Homeschool until his senior year of high school. He was finally being enrolled...