Rejecting his Unique Mate

By MysteryWriter61

Highest Rank : #47 in werewolf He looked at me with disgust filled in his chocolate brown eyes as he said t... More

Rejecting his Unique Mate
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Notice
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Thank You!
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty Part One
Chapter Thirty Part Two
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Notice
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Notice
Notice
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Notice
A New Chapter
Should I?

Chapter Forty Seven

7.3K 242 3
By MysteryWriter61

Niada's Point of View

I had just gotten up from the floor, recovering from the amount of energy I had lost when I saw that Blake  was standing in front of me looking the angriest he had ever been.

"What the fuck did you do to me, you little bitch!?" He yelled.

"Shh," I said, putting my index finger on my lip. "No need to shout, unless you want to relive those dreams again," I smirked.

He immediately calmed down.

"Good, now go to your office and tell Magnus that he no longer have to look after your pack," I said, already heading towards the kitchen.

When I was in the kitchen, I poured myself a glass of icy cold water and added three ice cubes, before just drinking it all.

The cold water reminded me of the depths of the ocean that I lived in for the past couple of years. My body felt relaxed and my head was no longer spinning.

Now that I knew what Naeva plans were, I decided to help her. All I had to do was to go in a deep slumber for a couple of days and give her all of my energy, strength and power, just like what my destiny was.

So I quickly ate a little snack before going and get ready to gather up the things I needed, but not before calling Pearlette and letting her know that I would be gone.

In a flash, I was out the door and getting into one of the many cars that Blake owns, before speeding over to the ocean.

When I arrived, I got out of the car and walked onto the sand, picking it up in my hand. I let my hair loose from the top bun it was in and just let the wind blow it in my face as I thought of all the things I will need.

I would need the cup coral, yellow soft coral and the tentacles of a box jellyfish are all I would be needing from the ocean. The rest are Valerian root, powdered root of asphodel, a sopophorous bean and water.

I had already asked Pearlette to get me these ingredients while I get the others. 

Without second thoughts, I just ran into the water, when I saw a high wave approaching. As the pressure of the wave brought me underneath the water, I felt myself being transformed into my true form.

In an instant I was on my way to get the things that I required.

Naeva's Point of View

I needed to get out of here and quickly, because I don't know how much pain my Samuel can take again. 

Every night I hear his cries of agony, echoing in my head, making it impossible for me to fall asleep.

I couldn't take it anymore, so I agreed with the shadows. Together, the shadows, Amara and I combined, we might have a chance of defeating Michael. 

I knew that Naida was doing all she can help to me, but I can't wait any longer. I am taking matters into my own hands. 

Hey Guys!? How is your day or night? I hope you enjoyed this chapter and feel free to leave any suggestions to make this story better or your opinions in the comments below.

Anyways, I feel like this story is finally getting somewhere again, because ideas are coming to me slowly.

How many of you knew that Naida is a mermaid? I was dropping tiny little hints in there, hopefully you saw them.

Anyways, bye until I update again. Bye my lovelies. Mwah :} 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 2.6K 56
Finding your soulmate in a werewolf community is the greatest thing that could happen to you. But not to Chase. Chase, the soon-to-be Alpha of the B...
420K 8.6K 28
She moved with a certain thoughtfulness about her. Every step was placed gently. Whether this is to disappear from those around her or to protect the...
21.2K 268 16
"What don't you understand? I cant have an omega as my Luna! It would be an absolute disgrace to the pack!" my mate shouted, shattering my heart to b...
887K 19.8K 35
Alice Alyssa Wildmer is a werewolf. Her mate has rejected her and caused her pack to rank her lower than an omega. She is abused and when her mate ma...