You're Ours, Little Doe (Styl...

By ThickThighsJimin

Louis Tomlinson is a seventeen year old omega deer shapeshifter and has always dreamed of finding a mate of t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Character ask!
Looking for enteries!

Chapter 22

7.9K 377 108
By ThickThighsJimin

Idek what this chapter turned into but at least I updated for once. I've been in the process of writing this chapter for weeks but never finished it. I need to focus on finish this story rather than working on my others tbh. But anyways here's this chapter sorry for any typos I'm sick and can't tell the difference at the moment. Hope you like this chapter!
Love,
Lizzy 😘

Chapter 22

Louis
It's been a few hours since the whole ice cream incident and I have finally forgiven Edward for eating my ice cream. That is after he ran down to the general store at the bottom of the mountain to buy me a whole new tub as well as the pickle chips I was currently craving.

I was extremely excited to finally get my first ultrasound so that I can see how many babies I have inside me. As much as I complain about how uncomfortable being pregnant is I still love my little unborn fawns more than anything else in this world, even the triplets.

"Can we go see the babies now?" I ask Marcel with hopeful eyes.

Marcel gives me a small smile and kiss on the cheek. "Of course we can," he tells me and I squeal in excitement.

I make grabby hands towards the tallest triplet, hoping for Harry to carry me since I am fat and pregnant. He doesn't even blink an eye as he picks me up effortlessly into his arms and I grab onto him like a koala. "Let's go see the babies!" I tell them bouncing up and down in Harry's arms.

"Alright, alright. We're going," Edward says with a small chuckle.

I was bursting with excitement the whole way to the infirmary. I couldn't stop bouncing up and down, which didn't seem to bother the alpha carrying me.

The infirmary turns out to be a small one room cabin with a few cots and medical items all around.

I smile when Harry places me gently onto one of the surprisingly comfortable cots as Marcel gets all of his materials ready for the ultrasound.

He fiddles with a computer beside the bed and he gives me a small smile as he motions for me to lay down. He pulls up Edward's shirt that I'm wearing so that my protruding belly is showing. "I've gotta rub some of this jelly stuff on here so that I can do the ultrasound, little doe," Marcel tells me showing me a bottle.

I give him a small nod and an excited smile as I he squeezes some of the substance onto his hands. I let out a little gasp when I feel the cold substance being rubbed onto my abdomen. "I'm sorry, Lou. I tried to warm it up a little," he tells me with an apologetic smile.

"It's fine, Marcy," I tell him, as I watch the computer screen anxiously waiting to see my babies on the screen.

Marcel gets the picture and grabs the wand thingy and starts searching my stomach for the babies.

Several heartbeats can be heard through the computer and I couldn't help but to smile at the sound of my gorgeous babies. Marcel suddenly stops on a certain spot. "Can you see that?" He asks pointing towards a set of black dots.

I smile as I see the dots that represent the beautiful babies growing inside me. "How many are there?" I ask him, smiling loving at the computer screen.

Harry grabs ahold of my hand and gives me a happy smile as he looks at our babies. "I see three," Harry says, as he scrutinizes the black and white picture.

I turn to Edward who's standing behind the small cot and give him a happy smile. "How many do you see?" I ask him, not wanting any of my alphas to feel left out.

Edward brushes a stray hair from my face as he turns to take a look at the picture on the screen. "Uh, I guess it looks like there's three," he tells me with a hesitant smile.

I smile and turn to Marcel for a confirmation of how many babies he sees. "How many are there, Marcy?" I ask him.

Marcel gives me a cute little smile as he looks back to the screen. "I see three, but it's a little too early to be certain," he tells me with a happy smile.

"Three babies," I say smiling fondly as I place a hand onto my swollen stomach.

Harry places his hand over mine and gives me a small kiss on the cheek. "I can't wait to be a dad," he says excitedly as he looks back towards the black and white screen.

"Me neither," Marcel says as he cleans the sticky substance off my stomach.

"Here's a third," Edward says, coming up beside me to place a small kiss on my forehead.

I sigh as I'm finally able to sit up on the cot. "What do you want boys or girls?" I ask them, me secretly hoping for at least one baby girl, even though I would love them just as much if they were all boys.

"I think we're going to have three strong alpha boys," Edward says proudly and I roll my eyes at how sure of it he sounds.

"I want a girl," Harry whines as he gives my hand a small squeeze.

I give him a small squeeze of my own. "I do too," I tell him, with a happy smile.

"I don't care if they're omega, alpha, boy or girl, I will love them all no matter what," Marcel tells me, placing a small kiss on my lips.

"I will too, but don't you have a preference?" Harry asks his younger brother with a raised eyebrow.

Marcel thinks about it for a second and let's out a small sigh. "I do kinda want a little omega that I can protect from all of the alpha boys," he says with a hopeful smile.

I would love to have a little omega girl that her aloha brothers could protect from all of the other troublemaker alphas but I would be happy with whatever they turn out to be.

"It doesn't matter what they are, we'll just have more if we want some more girls or boys," Harry says happily and I turn to give him a look.

"And are you going to offer to carry them next time?" I ask the alpha with a teasing smile.

Harry let's out a small laugh and kisses me on the cheek. "You know you love being pregnant," he tells me.

I would be lying if I said I didn't, but being pregnant did have its downsides. I let out a small sigh, but agree with Harry nonetheless. "I guess I do, just a little, but I plan on having a large rest after these babies are out," I tell him.

"But we need to have thirteen children," Harry tells me with a cute little pout.

I turn to look at the other two brothers with a confused look. "Why thirteen?" I ask curiously.

Edward groans from my right side and turn to look at him. "Don't get him started," he says, with a fond smile towards Harry.

I turn to give Marcel a curious look. "He's had his life planned before we even turned sixteen. He wanted us all to mate with one special omega and have thirteen children," Marcel explains to me.

I let out a little giggle as I turn to see Harry's pout. "But why thirteen?" I ask him, with a small kiss to the cheek.

"Isn't thirteen the perfect number?" He asks me, looking offended.

I roll my eyes. "It's an odd number, why couldn't it have been 12 or maybe even fifteen?"

"We are having thirteen babies!" He tells me with an angry little pout.

I let out a small giggle. "Alright Harry, we'll have thirteen babies." I say it to satisfy the alpha but there's no way we'll be able to manage to have thirteen babies exactly with the multiples I get with these alphas.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.2K 3.9K 80
He lost the love of his life on his wedding day... He lost his only sister and was blamed for her death for the rest of his life... "I swear I didn't...
249K 11.6K 69
[unedited] [finished] Harry was told what was expected from him. He was betrothed to the heir of the Tomlinson pack even before he was born. Surround...
1.1K 76 8
"Louis," Zayn suddenly sits up from the couch, no doubt recognizing the thread of menace that has laced Louis' tone. "What do you intend to do?" "It'...
22.3K 1.5K 26
"I must say, my prince, there is something divine about royal knots. You put everyone else to shame." "Oh, my pretty precious, your words wound me,"...