Random Exo Stuff (Oneshots)

By spicynaengmyeon

Just some random exo one-shots from fluff to smut. ( Some rated M !! ) Enjoy ;3 More

Author's note
Lay: Moving in together (fluff)
Kai: Are you tired ? (smut)
Sehun: Sweet things (smut)
Baekhyun: My good boy (smut)
Suho: Warm me up (fluff)
Xiumin: Debt (Angst)
Chen: I'm still the same (1k High school drama special)
DO: Heal me (angst/smut)

DO: Fun with a baby on the way (smut)

1.1K 12 4
By spicynaengmyeon

Spicynaeng: Let's start with our beloved Squishy !

DO: Why me ? I really hope this is going to be a good one since you don't have much experience in writing smut.

Spicynaeng: I'm sorry you're the one who barely shows his abs out of all members. I'm just on a mission to preserve the world's balance.

Do: *smirks* Proves so much that i'm your bi...-

Spicynaeng: *covers his mouth* Boyband member to start with! Yeess! So let's do this.

________________________________________

You woke up to the smell of Kyungsoo cooking. Thinking about him made you horny. Yes, that was the point where you had arrived now. Only the thought of your husband being near you and the smell of his home cooked meals got you aroused. You shook your head a little trying to get rid of the thought and sat up in your bed.

It had been two months now since Kyungsoo and you had made a baby and it had been one of the most wonderful experiences you had ever gone through. You still remembered him exploring every inch of your body as if you were the most precious thing in the world, knowing that you would soon be the mother of his child. You still remembered the sweetness of his lips moving against your most sensitive spots and his hands caressing you full of love. He had always been fascinating, being gentle and unbelievably strong at the same time.

It had been the last time you two had made love so far and now you could almost hear your body crying out for your husbands sweet touches. But since he had known that you were carrying his baby under your heart he seemed to be refusing to touch you. After some days you would try to move your kisses to the bedroom and he would slowly stop you and move his body away from yours, leaving you there with an unsatisfying peck on the lips. When he would be joining you in bed and you'd take the opportunity to softly kiss his neck he would tell you he was tired from rehearsal, looking a little guilty. He was obviously afraid that anything could happen to your baby, and so you kept telling him there was nothing to worry about. He wouldn't listen to you.

With a little sigh you got up and made your way to the kitchen, feeling the colder air around your legs. You always just slept in one of Kyungsoo's t-shirts. It would not even be that hard to resist him if he wouldn't already be acting like a father right now. You had always thought that Kyungsoo was loving and caring, but you were just discovering a whole new side of him. Whenever you were dying to eat something certain due to your pregnancy cravings he never hesitated to cook it for you. When you were throwing up during the first weeks his sharp ears would always wake him up and he'd gently rub your back until you stopped shivering and he could pick you up to carry you back to bed. When anything would upset you he would always be there more than ever to take you in his arms until you fell asleep, always wanting to lay his hand on your belly which was still flat but would soon be slightly rounded . But he did never go further and it was driving you crazy. It sure was also the fault of some pregnancy hormones that you wanted to be nearer to Kyungsoo than you had ever been before and you kept asking yourself why it had to be you.

You were still in your thoughts when you saw Kyungsoo standing at the cooker wearing a pair of sweat pants, a t-shirt and a cooking apron . "Good morning." He turned his head to you, greeting you with a little smile. His hair was still a little messy from sleeping and you wondered if he even knew how handsome he looked right now.

" Good morning. " You said.
And you decided to just touch him a little because you needed to feel his body against yours.
" Did you sleep well? "
Before giving him an answer you walked over to him and hugged him from behind, feeling his warmth and breathing in his scent which felt like home to you.
" We both did. "
He slightly stroked one of your hands wrapped around his waist and then continued to make another one of the pancakes you liked so much.
" It won't take long, you can just sit down till I'm done. "
" It smells delicious. "
You softly kissed his cheek, his chin, and kept going lower until your lips reached his neck. You could hear his breath becoming a little heavier the more you continued. " Jagi... We haven't even had breakfast, so could you just.....-"
When you sucked on the sweet spot on his neck from which you knew too well that it was his weakness, his hand spilled a little of the dough he was just about to pour in the pan on the kitchen counter.

When he noticed the mess he was making he came back to his senses. " I told you we can't... " He turned around to face you, removing your hands from his body. But you immediately put them back. " But Kyungsoo..."
" I said no. " He pushed you away a little too rough and you just stood there with your head lowered. It took some time of silence until he noticed that tears were running down your face.
" Hey... " He said, his voice now softer.
You sobbed and faced him, his eyes looking just as hurt as yours.
" I just want to kiss you there. I want to be close to you. I want to feel like your wife again."
Kyungsoo was looking at you terribly guilty right now. He immediately pulled you into a warm hug. " I'm sorry.... I didn't mean to. "
" Do you know how long it's been ? " you said against his chest.

Kyungsoo knew that it's been 65 days now. He never stopped thinking of touching you as he wanted. Especially now with your slight provocations like always wearing short clothes it became more and more difficult for him to control himself. But when you had told him that he was going to be a father he had experienced a joy which he never thought he could feel. He wanted things to be perfect and he wasn't going to take any risks until he could hold a healthy child in his arms. On the other hand he felt really bad not to give you the warmth you wanted from him so bad. He didn't mean to be rough to you, he really didn't. But he didn't know what to do about it either.

" When are you ever going to want me again? " You asked, not hugging him back but burying your face in his chest.
" I want you all the time... ", he said so quietly that you almost didn't hear it.
"What was that ?"
" I said... I want you all the time. But I also really care about our baby. And if anything goes wrong.. "
" It won't. "
" You still remember the doctor saying that some things down there are shorter than they should be ? " He laid his hand on your belly, but this time a little lower to show you what he was talking about.
" Yes, like one percent. And I also remember her saying that there's still nothing to worry about."
He just held you without answering for some seconds.
" You don't even make out with me anymore... "
" I will. " He took a step back to face you, still holding your shoulders. You looked at him a little surprised about his sudden change of mind.
" For you I will. Make out with you... Cuddle... touch you a bit. But I won't sleep with you. "
Kyungsoo knew that he was already playing with fire. Once he was aroused by you it was almost impossible to stop. But he just didn't want to see his wife this unhappy any longer.
A fact you also knew too well. A little smile formed on your face.
" Fine. "

" Did you like it ? " Kyungsoo asked while you were still chewing the last piece of pancake. The food he made was always delicious. " Yes, but I'd rather have something else right now. " You smiled a little at him. Kyungsoo smiled back and walked around the table to place a kiss on your lips. Before he reached them you turned your face a little, making him get your cheek first. He looked at you in confusion when you stood up and started to kiss his chin, right under the spot where he actually needed you, slowly placing kisses around his lips. You always loved his heart shaped lips moving against yours. But a dark side of you wanted him to feel the same desire that has been driving you crazy for so long.

" Kiss me. " He softly whispered, and you knew that you were starting to get him under your control. " Look who didn't want to earlier. "
" I mean it. "
You finally let him kiss your lips and he took the opportunity to pull you closer to him, deepening the kiss more and more. When he began to suck on your lower lip you pulled back.
He wanted to lock his lips with yours again, but before he could do it you placed your fingers on his mouth.
" Be patient. " His innocent looking brown eyes met yours.
" Are you trying to punish me right now? "
"Just taking it slow." You took his hand and guided him to the living room, where you two sat down on the sofa. He continued kissing you, and this time his tongue slipped into your mouth.

You moaned into his mouth. You just loved it to be so close to him and you could still taste the sweet syrup on his tongue. He made you feel both, your own strength and weakness at the same time. Meanwhile he had pulled you on his lap and you were now straddling him. He seemed to be loosing himself in what you two were doing just as much as you when his mouth left yours to travel down from your jawline to your neck. He began to suck the flesh, marking you lightly. " Kyungsoo... " Your moans became louder and the sensation his tongue was giving you was making your hands pull his dark hair maybe a little stronger than you should. But you couldn't help it and he didn't really seem to care. "It feels good. " He chuckled a little against your skin and it made you smile. Kyungsoo had always loved to do this to you." I didn't kiss you there for so long...", you heard him say. Was it just your idea or had your body gotten more sensitive, giving in so quickly to his touches ?
" Do you like it ? " He asked. 

Instead of answering you took his face in your hands and kissed him again. Your tongues continued the fight for dominance for some time. His hands which had been lying on your thighs were now moving up to your waist, pulling the oversized shirt up. When his hand brushed over the side of your panties he stopped for a moment and looked down, obviously surprised that you weren't wearing more underneath the piece of cloth. You felt something hard pressing between your legs. Could it be that he... ?
" I think we should stop here. " He gave you a few more kisses before pulling back.
" I don't want to. And something down there tells me that you don't want to stop either. "
You threw your hands around his neck and looked him deep in the eyes.
" I won't go any further. " He said in a determined way.
You were desperate right now, and you would do anything to get what you wanted.
"Soo, please. That's not fair. I'm already so wet for you."
"Don't even try it this way." His mouth was telling you different things than his lower body parts.
You just kept sitting on his lap, pouting for a while. But you weren't going to give up that quickly.

You started to move your body back and forth a little, rubbing against the bulge in his pants. It made him groan. " Stop it... "  " Hmm.... okay. Okay, I'll stop it. "
You moved back and settled down exactly where his knee was with your legs spread wide. It was pressing on your womanhood perfectly through your panties and so you began to ride your husbands leg.
" Y-yah, what are you doing ? "
Kyungsoo stared at you with his eyes wide open.
You threw your head back, getting more and more excited.
" Aah..." You moaned. "Soo... your knee feels so good. "
You could see him biting his lower lip while watching you and you knew that he was going insane.
" I just can't help it. " You rolled your hips back and forth slowly and seductively with your eyes closed.
" Gosh why are you doing this ? "

You got incredibly wet in no time to the point where your juices didn't only soak your panties, but also Kyungsoo's pants. When he started to feel your wetness he couldn't take it anymore. "Stop it right now !" He grabbed both of your wrists and pinned you down on the sofa.
You just looked at him a little sadly with sincere love in your eyes. Your look made his heart melt immediately and his expression began to soften.
"Kyungsoo..." You slowly wrapped your legs around him. " Please make love to me." He stared at you for a while. It felt like an eternity for you.
Kyungsoo knew he was giving in, but he just wanted to make you happy so badly. He slowly lowered his face, giving you the warmest and sweetest kiss.                                                                            

"Are you sure you want this ?" He said between kisses. "I want you more than anything."            His lips didn't stay at your mouth for long, but continued their way down. When he reached the hem of your shirt, he decided that it was time to take it off and pulled the piece of cloth over your head, carefully letting your arms follow his movements. He then took off his own shirt, revealing his toned body, before focusing on your breasts.

" You're as beautiful as always."

He smiled at you and now he was the one looking you in the eyes full of love. He placed butterfly kisses in the valley between your breasts, traveling down to your belly. He playfully sucked and nibbled the skin on your hips, tickling you. It made you giggle and cry out a little and he liked it. " Soo, stop it ! " He smiled against your skin. " I don't want to. " He imitated you.

You both were still chuckling when he pulled you in for another kiss.

You weren't prepared when you suddenly felt his hand on your breast and you instinctively grabbed his fingers so he wouldn't move them any further. He gave you a surprised look.
" I'm sorry, it's just... " You felt yourself blush a little. " Lately they've been way too sensitive. "
"Does it hurt ?" he asked.
You shook your head.
"I'm just not sure if I can handle it... being that sensitive is a little...."
He carefully brushed his thumb over your nipple and it made your whole body jerk a little.
" I see... " He seemed to be fascinated by your changed sensations.
" I will just kiss you a little. " When saying this he caressed your cheek. "Very gently. "
You nodded. " If you want me to stop... "
" It's okay, Soo. " You smiled and tightened your legs around him. " I trust you. "
He lowered his head to your breasts and began to kiss around them very slowly.

The kissing turned into licking and sucking and the nearer his mouth came to your nipples the more your body jerked and arched and the louder your moans got. Your hands were stroking his head. He was so gentle. You were sure that you had never experienced so much pleasure in an area like this. The noise you were making got your husband even harder.
" Your moans are so sexy. " He said looking up to you and making you blush once again. His right hand went further down until it cupped your covered womanhood. When he pleasured your right nipple with his mouth and your left nipple with his left hand the funny feeling building up in your stomach surprised you. " Kyungsoo, I.... ah... think.... ah.... I'm going to... "
You threw your head back and silently cried out your orgasm while pulling Kyungsoo's hair way too hard. He could feel your juices flowing against his fingers.
When you were catching your breath again he looked at you with his mouth open.

" I'm sorry." You stroked his head, trying to make up for the pain you had caused him. " Did I hurt you ? "
" Did you just come from me sucking your breasts ? "
" I guess so... " You gave him an embarrassed smile. " That's so damn sexy. " He slipped his fingers inside your panties and gently rubbed you. " You're so wet now... Are you more sensitive down there too ? "
" I am. "
He slipped one finger inside you making you gasp.
"How do you know ?"
" B-because... -ah...- because you're touching me right now. "
He added another finger, never stopping to move them slowly.
"But how do you really know ?"
"I...- I'd keep doing it alone every time I'd miss you."
There it was again. The slight pain in his eyes.
" I'm sorry I wasn't there when you needed me. " He kissed your reddened cheek. " I really am. "
" You are here now. "

After giving you another kiss Kyungsoo pulled back and was about to stand up, but your legs didn't let go of him.
"Where are you going ?"
"I'll be right back, love. I promise. " You let go of him and he headed to the corridor, leaving a cold emptiness where his body had been before. After a few minutes you started calling out for him and just then he came back, only wearing his boxers.

"I'm here." He said and picked you up bridal style to carry you to the bedroom. You felt warm and safe in his arms and in this moment there was so much love in your heart that you just had to kiss his cheek. It made him smile at you.
When you arrived in the bedroom it was dark and there were burning candles placed on both nightstands.
" It's gorgeous. " You said to him.
He laid you down on the bed and got on top of you. Then he removed your underwear as well as his own.
Your hand instinctively reached out to stroke his manhood and he sucked in a sharp breath. "Don't tease me."
He took your hand from where it was and placed a kiss on it. " Today I want to make you feel good. " His head went down your body and he laid your legs over his shoulders. "And... I want to taste you. "

And then he started to kiss you between your legs, making you moan out his name. His tongue slipped inside you just a little while his upper lip played with your clit, giving you doubled pleasure. With every lick your body jerked and you could feel your orgasm coming nearer and nearer... You were so close that it was almost too fast for you.
Just then his mouth left you and you opened your eyes in surprise. "You're already soaking wet. Your body must be so sensitive." He said. "I love it. "
 His mouth was quickly replaced by his member, gently sliding up and down your entrance.
Kyungsoo was now facing you again.

" Don't worry. I'll take good care of you. " He stroked some strands of hair out of your face. "I will always take care of you and our baby." You wrapped your arms around him as he entered you. Slowly, as if he didn't want to hurt you. It was almost like your first time with him.
He let out a deep groan, not pushing in all the way so that you could adjust to him. You had to admit that you had almost forgotten how good he felt, filling you up as if your bodies were made for each other. You and him were finally one again.
He placed some kisses all over your face before he started to slowly pump in and out of you. As soon as you felt him moving inside of you your legs closed instinctively. Kyungsoo's guess had been right. Not only your breasts were twice as sensitive as usual.
He gently spread your legs a little and you whined at your oversensitivity coming back.
" Shhh... I know baby. It's okay...." He kissed your forehead. "Relax my love."
His voice made you feel safe and calm. He was so good at taking care of you and you didn't even want to imagine how good his skills as a daddy would be.
Right now you felt more attracted to him than ever before and it even made you a little wetter.

" I can't. "
" I'll give you as much time as you need. " He gave you a little smile, but his irregular breathing and his hand gripping the sheets tightly showed you that your tightness was causing him pain.
" I'm sorry. " You said, reaching out for his cheek. " It doesn't hurt much. " He answered. " Wrap your legs around me Jagi. "
You did as he said and he kept going on very slowly, getting you used to the new sensation in the end. Your muscles relaxed and your moans weren't painful anymore, but sweet how he loved them.
" Does it feel good ? "
Your sighs told him that it did and you caught yourself moaning louder than you did before. He laid his hand on yours and your fingers locked while he kept going faster, his eyes never leaving yours.
"I'm sorry I made you wait for so long."
He kissed you passionately before attacking your neck with butterfly kisses.
When he raised his head you took his face in your hands and looked him deep in the eyes while pulling his full lower lip down with your thumb. Your eyes went down his body. The candle light was making his skin shine as well as bringing out his muscular body and the pearls of sweat on it. "You're so beautiful. " You said to him and he chuckled, a little embarrassed by your words. " Say no more. " He nibbled the sensitive spot on your neck. " But... -aah...- You really are. "
His pace kept increasing and he was going deeper now, hitting your sweet spot once or twice and making you cry out in pleasure.
" I'm close. " You said and he slowed down a little.
" Please Kyungsoo... "
" Tell me that you love me. " He said in a low voice.
You opened your eyes which had been closed from the pleasure and reached out to stroke Kyungsoo's hair, now wet from his sweat.
"I love you Do Kyungsoo."
Your hand went down to his cheek.
"I truly... love you."
It would be hard to describe the joy of receiving so much pleasure from your husband, the man you loved. To you Kyungsoo was everything. Your best friend, your home, and soon the father of your child. You weren't sure anymore if your heart could handle so much happiness.

He started to go faster and deeper again with an expression of pure pleasure on his face that was only reserved for you.
" Say it again. "
His eyes never left yours.
" I love you... I love you.... I love you so much. " Your voice kept getting higher the more pleasure he was giving you.
The more of your sweet confessions he heard the more he wanted to pleasure your Body with his mouth too. Your face, your neck, your breasts. Suddenly his loving heart shaped lips seemed to be everywhere.
His body was now perfectly on yours, not leaving a single gap between your bodies, but still being careful in order to protect the treasure the two of you had created.
You wanted to pull him closer to you, you wanted to be nearer to him, but he was already as close as he could be.
It was as if you wanted to merge with him.
Kyungsoo's hand slid down to your clit, rubbing it gently to bring you over the edge.
" I love you! I love you! "
Your emotions were overcoming you and tears began running down your face.
You cried it out one last time when he hit your spot over and over until you felt thousands of butterflies exploding in your stomach. " I love you !! " Your orgasm lasted almost thirty seconds and you were sure that you had never felt anything like this before. The view of you orgasming for so long, your back arching and your legs squeezing the sides of his body was like a drug to Kyungsoo. With his palm between your breasts, trying to feel your heart beat even more, he came shortly after you, releasing his warm seeds inside of you.

When you finally came down from your high the tears still hadn't stopped flowing and Kyungsoo laid his forehead on yours while softly wiping them away with his thumb, still breathing heavily. " Don't cry baby. "
But you kept sobbing a little.
" Was it really that bad ? " He asked with a little grin on his face and you had to laugh although you were actually crying. He pulled out and wrapped his arms around you.
You buried your face in his chest.
" It was beautiful. It still is..."
He tried to turn your face to him to kiss you but you wouldn't move it. 

" Don't look at me. "  " But I want to kiss you. "  " Hmmm... "  " Is my sweet wife embarrassed right now ? "  "Just because I said I love you so much. " This made him chuckle. " But... " You finally faced him. " Knowing that we will soon be a family... It's just overloading my heart with happiness " Kyungsoo laid his hand on your baby belly and caressed it. " I love you too. Both of you. You can't imagine how much."
You placed a soft kiss on his small nose. " I love both of you too. "
After some time of holding you in his arms and sharing some more kisses with you he pulled back and lowered his head to kiss your belly instead, his hand still resting on it.
" I wish I could already feel some movements. " 

" Well all parents have to be patient. "

You chuckled about him never leaving your belly out of his sight.

" I thought i was the one appearing hormonal, but now i think that you're affected by a serious case of daddy hormones. " " Maybe." He rolled you on your back so that he could rest his chin on your tummy and looked up to you.
" Right now she's happy too. "
" She ? " You looked at him in surprise. "How do you know it's going to be a girl ? "
" I'm her daddy. " He pulled you closer to him with a smile.

" I just know. "

Seven months later you gave birth to a healthy baby girl.

________________________________________

DO: Wow that was cheesy. But also hot.

Spicynaeng: Yeah I liked the idea of daddy Kyungsoo. Well  mommy Kyungsoo in fact. However, good job on fading out your Satansoo.

DO: My Satansoo is real * grins *

Spicynaeng: You better save that for another chapter.

DO: There's going to be even more ?

Spicynaeng: Depends on the feedback my little squishy friend.

DO: Oh come on I'm taller than you.

Spicynaeng: Anyway I apologize for any grammatical mistakes but I'll try to keep it up with my school English ~ haha ~ See you around ! But before we end this Soo will do a little Aegyo for you. * winks *

DO:

Spicynaeng:

DO:

Spicynaeng:

DO: Should I show you my Aegyo ?? * creepy freezing death glare *

Spicynaeng: Okaay I'll better run. Bye guys ! *runs for life *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 161 21
Story's and one shots. Smut and fluff
737K 16.2K 123
EXO oneshots! EXO Imagines | 25/6/14 | © cherrylisps
3.5K 121 26
EXO FanFiction I began writing this out if boredom. Hope you enjoy!
20.4K 290 30
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ MAY CONTAIN SMUT AND STUFF!!!!! *note the word may*