pretty little thing; tyler po...

Від yikesahoy

social media/real life @tylerposey58 : pretty little thing @kelseyray : who da heck r u in which tyler posey... Більше

0 ; characters
1 ; instagram
2 ; instagram
3 ; instagram dms
4 ; twitter
5 ; twitter dms
6 ; article
7 ; imessage
8 ; imessage
9 ; instagram
10 ; twitter
11 ; twitter/snapchat
12 ; imessage
13 ; imessage
14 ; real life
16 ; twitter
17 ; imessage
18 ; instagram
19 ; imessage
20 ; instagram
21 ; imessage
22 ; real life
23 ; instagram
24 ; twitter
25 ; instagram
26 ; article
27 ; imessage
vv important, please read!
28 ; imessage
29 ; instagram
30 ; imessage
31 ; imessage/real life
32 ; real life
33 ; real life
34 ; real life
35 ; twitter
36 ; flashback
37 ; real life
38 ; imessage
important!
39 ; real life
face claim change!
40 ; article
41 ; real life
42 ; instagram
43 ; real life
44 ; instagram
45 ; real life
45 ; real life

15 ; real life

3.8K 67 19
Від yikesahoy

kelsey stepped off the stage after telling everyone her goodbyes. she walked into her dressing room and changed into a different outfit for the small after party.

kelsey walked out of the dressing room and into the room with all the food. she spotted emily, tyler, and dylan and walked up to them. "hey." she smiled.

emily turned around and screamed. "kels! you did amazing!" she said hugging her.

kelsey laughed and hugged back. "thank you, em."

"dude, you are the coolest fucking person ever. i see why tyler likes you." dylan said, receiving a punch in the stomach from tyler.

kelsey just smiled. "thank you, dylan. so, do you guys wanna come to the after party? it's in the convention center down the street, so we're gonna walk there in a few minutes. but i have to warn you, there will be a lot of paparazzi."

"yeah, we'd love to." tyler responded a little too quickly.

"great, well i think we're leaving now, so let's go. stay together, fans are crazy." kelsey said, walking out the room with the three following her.

once they got outside, they were swarmed with paparazzi. "told you." kelsey whispered to tyler.

he looked down at her and smiled. "it's okay, i'm used to it."

emily and dylan walked next to each other while kelsey and tyler did the same several feet behind them.

"i'm glad you came tonight." kelsey said looking at tyler.

"i'm glad i did, too." he replied, smiling.

{A/N: YALL I MADE THAT MANIP AND IM SO PROUD OF IT OMG
I hope y'all are enjoying the story so far!}

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

141K 4.3K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
682K 41.9K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
164K 8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
206K 2.5K 32
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...