๐•๐ˆ๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐ ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐˜, dean w...

By geminiklaus

๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿคฐโ—.*๏ฝฅ๏พŸ "๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ข๐  ๐ ๐ฎ... More

[ CAST ]
[ CHAPTER ONE ]
[ CHAPTER TWO ]
[ CHAPTER THREE ]
[ CHAPTER FOUR ]
[ CHAPTER FIVE ]
[ CHAPTER SIX ]
[ CHAPTER EIGHT ]
[ CHAPTER NINE ]
[ CHAPTER TEN ]
[ CHAPTER ELEVEN ]
[ CHAPTER TWELVE ]
[ CHAPTE THIRTEEN ]
[ CHAPTER FOURTEEN ]
[ CHAPTER FIFTEEN ]
[ CHAPTER SIXTEEN ]
[ CHAPTER SEVENTEEN ]
[ CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ]
[ CHAPTER NINETEEN ]
[ CHAPTER TWENTY ]
[ CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE ]
[ CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO ]
[ CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE ]

[ CHAPTER SEVEN ]

28.5K 1.1K 183
By geminiklaus

[ CHAPTER SEVEN ]

' EMPTY THREATS '

"I swear to God-" Lux paused mid-sentence, warily eyeing an oblivious Cas as she tried to process her words.

"I swear you guys are fucking insane." She corrected herself, running a hand through her knotted blonde curls.

Silence befell the entire apartment, not even the television filled in the suffocating silence. As he peered at the blonde sat opposite him, Dean could see the how exhausted she truly was.

"Lux-" Sam tried to intervene, however, his attempts were quickly shut down when Lux pointed a challenging finger at him.

"Fucking insane." She seethed, standing as she began to pace back and forth.

These three extremely attractive men were clearly mad, they had to be. Who in the right mind would so openly speak of angels, demons, monsters and fucking prophesied babies.

She didn't know how they knew about Gabriel, but at that moment she didn't care. She was humiliated enough and wanted them out of her apartment. She didn't need her mom coming home to find these three lunatics on the couch.

Crossing her arms over her chest in an attempt to look more intimidating, Lux narrowed her eyes, ignoring the empathic glance Dean sent her.

She let out a laugh, the bitterness and anger seeping from her tongue. "Ha-ha, jokes over assholes. Look, I'm not some naïve teen you can trick into doing- doing- whatever you guys are trying to do. Now get out before I freakin' call the cops!" Lux threatened.

Cas looked beyond confused, glancing at Dean questioningly before returning his piercing gaze to Lux. "I don't understand-" He began, but was quickly cut off by Lux.

"I said get the hell out!"

She felt pathetic. The best threat she had was to call the cops. The cops wouldn't even get to her in time if she needed help. She was scared and confused, but she wouldn't let it show.

Sam immediately stood up, causing Lux to shift uncomfortably.

Clearly she was intimidated by the gentle guy who towered over her, but that didn't lessen the anger in her gaze.

Like a Chihuahua standing its ground, Lux stood as tall she could.

However, instead of looming over the rather tall blonde threateningly, he stood beside Dean, frowning in concern.

Meanwhile, the man in the trench coat sat on the sofa, his head cocked, seemingly lost in thought. Castiel could recall Mary's reaction, as after all; he had been there with his brother Gabriel.

The woman had been thrilled, ecstatic even. Sure Joseph, Mary's betrothed hadn't been on board with the whole idea in the beginning, but once Gabriel had spoken to him in private, Joseph had come around

But Lux? She seemed distressed, confused, disbelieving and overall; ungrateful.

Despite being the second chosen mother to bare God's child, she was nothing like the first Mary. They were polar opposites.

"Sweetheart- " Dean's soft, soothing words were cut off by Lux.

There was no way she'd let forgiving, hypnotizing words leave those shapely lips of his.

He placed a firm, calloused hand on her shoulder, causing her to flinch.

Hurt washed over Dean's features; had she really thought he would hurt her?

Maybe it was pride, maybe it was the fact that this pregnant girl thought he would lay a hand on her; but Dean wasn't sure why he was so hurt.

This girl- this hot girl- sure, she was interesting, sweet and fiery, but Dean didn't know her.

Sure, he had dreamt about her giving birth- something that was still creeping him out, but he didn't actually know her.

He didn't have a past with her like he had with Cassie or Lisa, but something in him was interested in her.

Of course he felt sorry for her, but she was also the sort of classy chick he'd hit on in a sleazy biker bar. The cute girl who'd turn him down and leaving him craving more.

"Don't you dare patronize me, okay? I- I jus-" She paused.

She couldn't look Sam in the eyes, knowing his gaze would be full of pity.

"I just want you three to leave." She continued.

Even with the clear exhaustion, Lux sounded fierce as she held herself high, her posture oozing confidence.

Castiel nodded, finally standing from the couch, clasping his hands together. "I agree, we should all leave as Lux needs to get to safety." Castiel clarified as the blonde's eyes widened.

She took a step back, grabbing the closest thing to her; which happened to be a candle stick.

If she wasn't so terrified, Lux would have laughed.

She was like the stupid girl in the horror film, and now she was planning to protect herself from three lunatics with a candlestick!

"If you guys think I'm going anywhere with you lunatics, you are deadly wrong! Now get out or... Or I'll call the cops." She threatened measly before shaking the candlestick.

"Go before I hurt you!"

Dean cocked an eyebrow, amusement seeping in his words. "With a candlestick...?"

The blonde scowled, taking another step back. "Yes..."

Knowing the visit wasn't going too well, Sam butted in, a frown stretching across his lips. "Lux-" She quickly interrupted him.

"Don't call me that, only my friends call me that, and you three are definitely not my friends." Lux snapped, her face flushing pink as her palms turned white from how hard she was clutching the candlestick.

Red wax invaded her nail-beds.

She was clearly getting worked up, her chest heaving. Noticing this, Sam frowned. "Look you need to calm down, Lux, okay, it's not good for you or the baby getting this stressed out."

Lux let out a sarcastic laugh. "The baby... The baby. Great more supernatural bullshit."

"Lux-" Dean tried again, but surprise surprise, he was interrupted by Lux.

"Just go! -" Lux cut herself off, a sharp feeling pinching her chest as she let out a small moan of pain.

Dean immediately rushed to the woman's side, his hand automatically landing on her lower back, rubbing it comfortingly.

He ignored the candlestick that she held out protectively.

"You need to calm down-"

Lux pushed herself away from Dean, crouched over as his eyes met hers. "Don't touch me."

"Hey!" He held his hands up as she whacked him in the chest with the candle stick.

Glancing down, he sarcastically mumbled. "Ow."

As Lux narrowed her eyes challengingly at Dean, Cas finally stood up from the couch, making his way to Sam's side. "No need to worry, that will be the child kicking her ribs.-" He glanced at Sam, "-This child won't grow like a human." He explained.

"Get out!"

Dean frowned. "Okay, we're going, okay? Look, I'll leave one of my cards here, call us if you need anything...?"

...

It hadn't gone too bad. It could have gone worse, right? Who was Dean kidding, it couldn't have gone any worse!

Lux thought they were insane, she was rightly in-denial about the whole baby situation and now they were currently parked around the block, sat in the Impala.

Sighing, Dean ran a hand through his cropped hair. Sam, who was sitting beside him, had a firm frown planted on his lips.

Meanwhile, the angel in the backseat had his brows furrowed, seemingly once again, lost in thought.

"So, what now?" Sam asked.

For a moment, Dean was silent- something which didn't happen often.

No matter the situation, Dean always had some smartass comment to go with it.

"Give the girl some space, wait for her to cool down and go visit her tomorrow. See if we can talk some sense into her." Dean decided, causing Sam to raise a brow.

Clearly he was surprised by Dean's plan. "And you think she's just going to let us talk to her again?!" Sam exclaimed.

Cas perked up from the backseat, leaning forward. "Why don't I just go in there and get her? I can transport her to the bunker and we can explain there without her escaping." Castiel suggested innocently.

Dean scowled. "Cas, we can't just kidnap her! She's freaked out enough as it is."

The angel frowned. "Dean, the longer she is alone; the more danger she and that child is in."

"I know, Cas! You don't think I freakin' know that?!" Dean snapped.

Clearing his throat uncomfortably, Sam glanced between the two. "Guys, arguing isn't going to help. Now focus, this girl needs a little space and she really needs not to be kidnapped. So we are going to sit here and give Lux some cool off time."

Sam honestly felt like a parent forcing their arguing children to hug and make up after an argument.

Without responding, Dean reclined against the seats, closing his eyes before allowing himself to drift to sleep, ignoring the low chatter of Sam and Cas.

It had been a long day.

...

Not going to lie, I totally rushed editing this chapter... Because we've officially hit 130,000 views on virgin Mary!

I cannot actually believe it! Thank you all so so much! I don't feel worthy of all these views, which is why I wanted to go back and edit it, to give all you amazing guys the best possible story!

I am so grateful for all of you who take time to read Virgin Mary, especially through the editing process.

One last thing, I've published a Klaus Mikaelson fanfiction which is period dated in the Viking Era. I have watched the vampire diaries a long while back and fell back in love with Klaus, making me watch the Originals and now I am so fucking obsessed.

So my fic 'Wicked Game' gets updated very frequently if anyone else is a Klaus fan out there!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 315 35
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ด! โ jerk. bitch. โž
204K 2.7K 84
some cute, smutty, fluffy Winchester Brothers imagines. enjoy :)
1K 43 8
[๐——๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—–๐—ข๐—ก๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—จ๐—˜๐—— ๐—œ๐—ก๐——๐—˜๐—™๐—œ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ง๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ] ๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—’/๐—‡, ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ. ๐–ฒ๐—ˆ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—‹ ๐—‡๐—ˆ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ, ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐–บ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ...