Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)

Autorstwa BluePringlez

Asoka Rose is an isolated girl who lives her life in her fantasy. Her sanity had been lost long ago. And as s... Więcej

Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)
Prolouge
1-Dreamer
2- Sleeper
3-A Learner
4- Silence
5-...Akward
6-Whatever
7-Haru no Bara
8-Alone, Such a Kind Word
9-Moo-Part 1
10-Moo-Part 2
11-Hot Daummm
12-Violated
13-Walkie Talkie :D
14-I don't even...
15-MooMoo-Just the Begining
16-Moomoo- And Thats the End Folks
17- Starting to Talk
19-Just The Way You Are
20- Talking with Silence
21-So Many Questions...Too Bad
22-I'm Super Thanks for Asking
23-I'm The Queen Now!
24-Date?
25- I iz Confuzed
26- And It Begins, the Feelings, The Fillers :P
27- Old People... e.o
28- STAY THE *%#$& Away from me!
29- Slowing down to a Jog.
30- They Drunk...They Entertain ;D
31- Parodoxs and Unicorns
32- MORE COMPLICATIONS?!
33 1/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
33 2/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
34- I don't feel like watching the prelims
35-Thoughts
36-Realization
37- Slowly Understanding
38- Peter White c:
39-Memories ;_;
40- Spilling the Bee's
41- Worries and Silence
42- Meeting Team Kana
43-Save me FROM Team Kana
44- Heading back to Konaha, With Team Kana
45- The Shippers are EVERYWHERE!!!
46-Oh Hai Weasle
47- Where I Belong
48-Patterns and Interwebs
49- You All Will Hate Me ;D
50- Kakoka's Best Chapter Ever :D
51- Loveless
52- Festival
53- Tomorow
54- Exams and Invasion
55- Cheese and Reality
56- Prophecy
57- I'm So Effin Sorry ;_;
58- Dance Magic Dance!
59- Listening to Water.
60- Atleast You Don't Know Where I Live...
61- Colors...
62- I Believe
63- Jashin and Kami
64- Portal
65- Jashinst Brawl
66- Freedom Eve
67- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 1)
68- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 2)
69- The Day of The Prophecy (Part 3)
70- Epiolouge- Not So Alone

18-Holy Shugar Cookies

25K 862 457
Autorstwa BluePringlez

Asoka's POV.

Its been afew days since we returned from the mission. We've went on mostly D-Ranks and don't complain that much.

"I'll go report to the hokage. Meet you tomorow at the training grounds." Kakashi said to Team 7, before turning to me. "You're coming too." I sighed with a nod and he put his hand in the teliport sign. I followed and appeared infront of the Hokage's office, next to Kakashi.

We walked in and I followed Kaka-baka. We turned afew times and made our way to doors. Kakashi knocked.

"Who is it?"

"Me." Kakashi said.

"Come in."

Kakashi opened the door and I followed. I yawned and held Mussō-ka in a one handed grip. I looked around. Just an ordinary room..I guess.

"Ah, Asoka, I've been meaning to talk to you. You see..." The Hokage slowed down as if searching for the right words. I tilted my head to the side. "It would be safer if you change your last name to something else...due to complications...so...er." The hokage sweatdropped and looked to Kakashi for help. Kakashi sighed.

"Would you like to change your last name to be mine?" He said, bluntly. I shrugged.

"Sure I guess."

"Sign these papers please." The hokage said handing me a form. I looked at the Japenese signs then something clicked in the back of my brain, re-arranging the symbols to create words. And in BIG letters at the top of the paper it said.

'MARRIAGE REGISTRATION FORM.' I felt my face heat up, and I took a step back. I looked from Kakashi to the Hokage frantically.

"Wha-why? Question Mark?!" I said doing a double check.

"So its leagle. You should do it. Its not like you're going to have to do anything. Its just for the last name and you're safety and the saftey of my people." The hokage said. I read the form quietly and quickly then signed it. I guess its more of a Forced Marriage, not like a fairy tail ending, but meh. Can't be Anastasia from Disney. :/

"Here." I said nonchalant, handing the form to Kakashi with a pen. He looked it over and signed it. He then handed the form back to the Hokage. The hokage signed the form, what looked like to be in the witness space.

"And now you're married. Your name is now Asoka Hatake, how fitting." The Hokage said with a smile. I turned my head to the side slightly but said nothing.

I will NEVER understand old people.

We left the Hokage's building and I just followed Kakashi, since I have no idea where to go. He held his hands in his pockets, walking slowly and uncaring. I followed dragging my feet slightly. We soon found our way to the marketplace.

I looked around unintrested when something from a vendor caught my eyes. I stopped in my tracks. This got Kakashi's attention.

"What's up?" He asked, poking my shoulder, but I kept my gaze on the vendor's item, afraid that if I looked away, it would be gone. "You saw something you want?" I nodded. He sighed. "What?" I walked over to the vendor. An old lady sat at a table. Infront of her were two bracelets that connected to eachother by a rose. They looked so pretty. It was like a charm that connected into a heart. Half a rose on one, half a rose on the other. There were Kanji symbols dangleing on one. While the other one was empty, just a bangle with half of a rose.

"Wow, these, how much are they?" I asked her pointing to them. She looked at me with a bored expression.

"That might be aliiiittle too much for you to buy." The woman said, picking her nails. I frowned and turned around de-jected.

"I could afford it. How much?" Kakashi asked the woman. I turned around, he stood infront of her.

"120000¥, it was created by an extinct clan far from here, and is an anteque(sp?)." She said, her head in her hands leaning forward.

"I'll take it." Kakashi said handing her money.

"Pleasure doing buissnes." She said with a smirk, grabbing the money and counting while I gaped at Kakashi. She took the bracelets and dropped it in Kakashi's open palm.

"Why-Wha-When-Question Mark?" I said, unable to finish a sentence.

Kakashi gave me a close eyed smile and chuckle. Then put the bracelet on my right hand. Then put the other bracelet on his left. "It'll be like our wedding rings." He said. I tried pushing down the blush on my cheeks with no sucsess. I looked to the ground with a smile.

"Ah-thanks." I said looking at it. I had the one with the multiple Kanji. I found the Kanji for Love. That reminded me of something.

Gaara. The Chunin exams! They start in July!! What is this!? What day?! Gaara comes one week before the exams. Uh...darn it math!

"Kakashi, what's the date?" I asked frantic as I looked up at him. We were walking...somewhere.

"Uh. Its the 23rd of June...why?" Kakashi asked.

"Oh, nothing...it just gives us 7 days to train the team harder." I said with a Sai smile. Kakashi looked at me confused but didn't say anything.

Seven days will go bye fast... but slow at the same time...

(A.N: Yes...You know it...Filler Episode/Chapters~ Gomenasaii :3)

-FF- Next Day at Training Field.

I walked to the training field early, I was getting an understanding of the layout of Konoha, although everyonce in a while I would make a wrong turn and need to ask directions. I was becoming known as Asoka, Kakashi's Loving Wife.

Me? My impression? BLEGH. Marriage is just a name isn't it? I swear. Everytime; Hatake-chan, Hatake-san, Oh look its Kakashi's wife, aren't they adorable?

Really? Seriously? I mean, Gossip even louder and scream it to my old dimention. They'd LOVE to hear about a dead person getting married.

"Hey Asoka-sensei." Naruto called. I looked at him boredly.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I heard you got married." Sakura hit him on the head hard.

"You idiot! I wanted to ask- I mean, You can't ask things like that!" Sakura corrected then scolded. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, I'm married." I said.

It was Quiet..

"To who?" This time it was Sauske. I looked at him confused but awnsered.

"Kakashi." I shrugged.

"Kyaa! Both of our Sensei's are married! When was the wedding?! When did this happen?! Why wasn't I tols?!" Sakura yelled jumping up and down.

"Not really a wedding...I don't truthfully care.." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Aw..."

"Woof!" I heard a bark. I turned around to see Akamaru, Kiba, Shino, Hinata and Kurenai walking over to us.

"Hey." Kiba said.

"H-Hi Naruto." Hinata stuttered. Shino nodded, agnolaging their presence. Kurenai's red eyes studied me.

"Hey, heard you got married." She said finally.

"Yep." I said with a sigh.

"Soooo, Who's the lucky man?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"Kakashi-sensei!" Naruto yelled. "Belive it!" I sighed. Kurenai looked at me for comormation. I nodded.

"Aww, my little baby is growing up, what has it been? 2 Weeks since you popped up? Where is your ring?" She asked grabbing my hands then looking to my fourth finger. I snatched my hands back from her tight grip.

"He got me a bracelet instead, it won't get easily as lost and such on a mission." I said showing her the bracelet that I haven't taken off since yesterday. It wasn't a show off gesture, but a simple, point.

"You're a cheap date aren't you?" Kurenai said with a soft smile and patted my head.

"Meanie..." I mumbled fixing my hair, pouting.

"How long have you been dating?" She asked, changing the subject. I looked to the side unsure of my awenser, but thankfully I didn't have to. A poof inturupted my awful comeback.

"Ah, Hello Kurenai." Kakashi said to my ravenette with red eyes.

"You're late!" Naruto and Sakura yelled as Sauske sighed.

"Sorry, I was looking everywhere for SOMEBODY." Kakashi said emphasising Somb ody as me. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatcha want?" I asked.

"We'll talk about it...later." He said then turned away back to the students.

-FF-

"I'll cya tomorow, same place same time, we must go report to the Hokage." Kakashi said grabbing my hand in his gloved one. I felt some blood rise to my cheeks but reminded myself. It is just skin.

As I teliported..I could hear Naruto ask.

"I wonder what's behind Kakashi-sensei's mask."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I walked into the Hokage's office behind Kakashi. Asuma, Guy, Kurenai and some other Jonin/Chunin were in the room. They all looked at me and Kakashi with a sly grin. I looked at them confused but then traced their eyes back to our connecting hands. I would have let go, but, his hand was warm. I just shrugged their gazes off. However the evil voice still spoke in the back of my mind to run. But the closer I was to Kakashi, the quieter it became.

"Ah, right. I called you here to let you know about our situation..." The hokage said. I closed my eyes. Please don't say chunin exams....

"What is it?"

Please don't say chunin exams..!

"Asoka and Kakashi's Marriage." I let out a sigh of relife, opening my eyes. Still some time left. I put my hand over my non-existant heart with a content sigh. Everyone gave me a weird look but I brushed it off. "You see, she is a Bara." Everyone began murmering about. 'What is Bara? Rose? ???'

"Silence." The hokage said. It was quiet. "The last Bara, and we give her refuge, but she had to change her name to protect the village... And we would like the Hatake name to continue. So..." The hokage died out at the end.

"I married him." I said bluntly with a shrug as everyone fell to the floor with their mouths open. Kakashi sweatdropped while the Hokage chuckled.

"Yes, now, please, don't ask anymore silly questions." The hokage said before dismissing us.

I sighed as I walked out of the office, still holding hands with Kakashi. He didn't seem to mind, since he was holding my hand aswell.

"Why are you guys holding hands?" Kurenai asked with a smirk, popping up from infront of us. I stopped instantly before I could walk into her.

"Meh." I said shrugging my shoulders. "Just feel like it."

"Awww, so cute when you try not to be." Kurenai yelled hugging me, my head was in her chest since I'm very short. I pushed her away, looking at her confused, my face grew hot. "Aww! You're blushing!!" She screamed hugging me harder, ripping my hand from Kakashi's and spinning my around by my head and shoulders.

"Awawawawa." I let out as I moved from one place to another.

"Ahem, I'd give you girls alone time, but we should go home." Kakashi said, slightly akward. Kurenai let go of me (finally) and dropped my body next to Kakashi. I stood easily.

"I like my feet ON the ground if you please." I coughed, embarassed. Kakashi smirked behind his mask, an evil glint in his eyes. I backed away slowly and ran torwards the direction of home. Yelling that I'll see him there with a backhanded wave. I could hear Kurenai and Kakashi laughing as I left.

-FF-

Uh..let me clarify...the direction I thought was home. I somehow found my way back to the training grounds and tried to remeber the way home from here. I thought and thought but nothing came to me. I sighed and took out my phone. I went onto youtube and searched for PewDiePie. I clicked the first thing to come up, a happy wheels montage.

I sat criss-cross on the floor and watched with a smile.

-Play Video-

-Insert Slow-mo Child falling onto a Land Mine here-

I fell onto my back laughing so hard that it was silent. I clutched my stomach as small tears went to the corners of my eyes. I hit the floor hard with my hand (Like Picture).

Oh my gosh. That was epic. I continued watching the video on my phone until I saw uh...The Segway Guy doing...things...with the scooter...aka..Vespar... uh...okay..

(A/N: To understand what I'm talking about...WATCH THE VIDEO SON!)

I wiped a tear and watched with a smile. The song that is REALLY old started to play so I started to sing it, but it got cut off in mid song due to the next funny part. Meh. I closed the video and shut my phone, when I remebered that the 3 day drill was over.

I dialed Kiki's Number.

One Ring...

Two Rings...

Three Rings...

Snap-

"Hello?" Came a mans voice.

"Hey, this is Asoka, Have you agreed to keep Kiki safe? Or should I hurt somebody to get my point across?" I said into my phone, I put it on speaker and placed it on the floor as I looked down on it while checking my nails, due to boredom.

"What Asoka is this?" The man asked.

"Don't play dumb, FBI. I want my friends saftey." I replied with a small hiss.

There was murmering and whispers on the other end till I heard a snap and some crackles.

"This is the Leader of the FBI, Mrs. Asoka, we have your friend in our custody. She has told us her situation and we will have her work for us as an agent. You don't need to worry." Came an older mans voice. He sounded like he had gone through alot.

"Oh, are-are you positive? Because, the mafia is after her, I hope you know.." I mumbled.

"Yes, we're positive. Don't worry." The man said with a chuckle. I gave a sigh of relife.

"Oh good. Can-can I speak to her?" I asked hesitatingly.

"We'll be recording the conversation then..." The man said.

"Thats fine." I said happily.

I heard static on the line then Kiki's voice.

"Hello?" She asked unsure.

"Kiki." I breathed out relived, picking up the phone.

"Asoka-bitch?!" She exclaimed supprised. But the bitch part must mean she's happy.

"Yeah, you safe?" I asked.

"Yeah, how about you?" She asked me.

"Ah..I'm pretty good. Except for the fact that Mussō-ka is real...and I'm in a diffrent demention...or world...I have no idea anymore..." I said confused.

"Wait,wait,wait. Start from the begining." She said.

"Well, I'm IN Naruto." I said. She gasped.

"Whoaaaa, really? So, Asoka Hatake is-"

"Yeah...thats me...now. I just got married...I think..." I mumbled.

"Whoa!! So, then, the Bunny that she, I mean, you carry around is..?"

"Mussō-ka..." I finished for her.

"Whoaaaa! Thats amazing! How are you even talking to me? Heyyyy.... Are you trolling me again.." She said suspisiously.

"Key is the god damn Rose you bitch. I swear, its the truth...hm...you know that filler episode with the Two Masks and Kakashi?" I asked her as I got an idea.

"Yeah. That was my favorite." She said.

"I'm pulling his masks down, with Kakashi's backs to the Team 7, then pulling his mask up telling him that he looks alot better that way." I stated with a triumphiant smirk.

I heard her laughter and slaming of a table/floor.

"Oh my gosh. It really is you. If you say it in to do, form then what episode are you in?" She asked.

"Probably some filler Episodes before Chunin Exams. I haven't done Mask Episode yet...so I dunno." I said with a smile.

"Hmm..." I heard typing and more. "Oh my gosh. Asoka-bitch!"

"What?" I asked.

"The voice acter for the character in english and Japanese, is YOU." She said.

"Because I'm IN the Anime or Manga." I stated with a DUH tone.

"Oh my gosh, you aren't kidding." I heard Kiki mumble.

"Kiki...really? Why would I KID about Mussō-ka." I said.

"Well, its just..." She was quiet as if thinking. "No, you're right..."

It was quiet for a while. "Hey, Kiki." I said softly. There was faint typing in the background.

"Yeah?"

"I'm really glad you're okay...and you belive me..." I said lieng with my back to the floor, holding my phone above my head.

"Yeah, same here...except for the fact it states you're supposed to be dead." Kiki said sarcastic.

"YOU'LL NEVER GET RID OF ME!" I yelled, starteling myself I dropped my phone and it attacked my face. "Ow! God damn MUHAhaha!" I yelled with a smile, taking the phone.

"Uh, did your phone go Ninja on you?" Kiki asked.

"No, it went Sneak Attack like Naruto, on this Kunoichi!" I said with a smirk.

"Ahhh, well. The Boss keeps glaring at me...saying that I'm wasting my minutes...so..uh. yeah. Email sometime."

"Mkayy~Keys the rose."

"Key's the rose."

Click

Well that went well.

*end Chapter*

- - - - - -

#w#

I LOVED this chapter so much. I had SO much fun writing it.

AnYHOW.

Hope you like it. Sorry if its shorttt.

Hope you laughed.

Comment

Vote

Something

-Anna

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

4.5K 113 17
꧁Royalty AU , Kakashi x Rin꧂ ➪Rin Nohara; normal girl, not someone who tries to take the spotlight, some people might even call her shy sometimes. ➪...
893K 19.6K 127
"Day and night you're all I think about! I don't know why but I feel so protective of you, I feel happy and giddy and comfortable around you like I c...
6.2K 311 19
Ohayō! You're a 28 year old Jonin living in the Hidden Leaf Village. You've always played things by the book, never straying from what you were taugh...
360K 14.1K 80
(Y/n) (L/n), once a ordinary girl, living her life in the city of Queens, New York, will soon, and literally, get hit with a life altering expiernce...